The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya Papayas Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanatree View Post
i am thinking of heading down to thailand (maybe bangkok or pattaya) in July. heard from some friends that rca slim and pattaya slim are very happening clubs. Any senior bros out there know what is the concept there? also what is the concept of dancers in slim?

Thanks Bros!
RCA Slim is not the same as Pattaya Slim.

RCA Slim is like our pub in boat quay where we will hang around. Lots of local gals esp the younger ones will be patronising that place.

Pattaya Slim is a Gentlemen's club whereby there are plenty of coyotes and models working there. There are live performance and the gals there earn $$ by Lady Drink...
Old 13-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
angsanatree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Pattaya Slim is a Gentlemen's club whereby there are plenty of coyotes and models working there. There are live performance and the gals there earn $$ by Lady Drink...
Thanks for your reply bro. In this case can the chicks in Pattaya Slim be booked out? If so, what is the bar fine?
Old 13-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanatree View Post
Thanks for your reply bro. In this case can the chicks in Pattaya Slim be booked out? If so, what is the bar fine?
I was there 1 month back. They charge outrageous price for gal booking. Heard it's 20k Baht Some are indeed very pretty. Alternatively, u can opt for lap dance which cost 1.5k baht
Old 30-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros..i have been to pattaya 2 times and will be visiting the Land of smiles this coming oct again. Well here are some info which i can share with fellow bros who are interested to enter this piece of land which i call paradise on earth! As the quote goes "Good guys goes to heaven, Bad guys goes to Pattaya"..

well as usual, you can choose to take normal flights or even the budget flight to Bangkok. There is no other way ard. The flight will take usually ard 2 hrs. upon reaching the BKK airport. There are 3 forms of transport which you can choose from.

1. If you are travelling alone. you can take the bus service which takes 2.5hrs to pattaya. you will end up at the bus terminal which in turn you need to take a tuk-tuk or taxi to your designated hotel. Of course this is the cheapest form of transport and it cost you less than $200 BHT to reach your hotel.

2. If you are travelling in group of 2-3 person you can opt for the choice of private chartered sedan car or even the taxi. Travelling time takes ard 2hrs and cost for private chartered is ard 1800-2000bht and taxi from airport ard 1200-1500bht (all incl of toll - direct to hotel)

3. If you are travelling in bigger group of 4-5 person. you can charter a private bus which cost 2400bht per trip incl toll and travelling time is ard 2hrs. This is direct to hotel.

Day time in pattaya is rather simple. You can either choose to shop till you drop, go for massage or have some fun along the coast for some water sports. If you are into action, you can try the soapy massage. You can be sure that this is the most sensational session you will ever enjoy. the recommended place is Sabai Dee right opp Big C shopping centre. Damage is ard 2400-3000bht. (excl tips to lady)

At night, you can roam ard walking street. this is the livliest street in pattaya at night. The entire street is closed to traffic after 7pm daily and all restuarants, beer bars, agogo bars and disco turns alive. if you are looking for some action here are some additional tips:

Ago-go Bar: an enclose pub build with center stage and platform all ard the premise with ladies, usually topless dancing on the platform. here you can call for any lady down to sit with you, they will request you to buy them a lady drink which usually would be merely softdrinks or some cocktails. Cost ard 90-120bht for the lady drink. For yourself if you are into beer, a mug of beer cost you ard 45-55bht and a small bottle cost you ard 90-110bht.

For ST or LT action, these ladies comes with a "Barfine" on top of the price they will quote you. this amount is paid to the Bar before leaving with the lady. For ST, usually they have a time limit that the lady will company you. The price is usually for 1 shot of action but if you are good in making her comfortable she might just stay a little longer for another shot with ya. Bottom Line. there is no fix Rules and Regulation. For LT action, cost range ard 2400 - 3000bht (excl Barfine) for this, the lady will company you the whole night at your hotel. it's always advisable to agree on the min no of shots you are entitled and what she does and wat she doesn't. If you wanna know if she does Oral..you can simply ask her "do you smoke?" trust me..she knows what you are talking abt...One thing safe abt agogo bars is that you can be sure that they are absolute 100% ladies.

Ok so much for ago-go bars. Will be back for more with Disco and beer bars.
Old 30-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Disco:one of the best place to get entertainment is the disco along walking street. There are 2 main domineering disco namely Tony's and Lucifer. there are some new joints that opened during my last visit but i did not had the chance to explore them simply becoz im more of an Ago-go person. Entering the disco. Bear in mind that there should not be any cover charges. Drinks served are relatively more expensive than in any beer bar or a-go-go. therefore go easy with the orders but generally, they are still affordable. In a disco premise. there are no ready girls for your calling. Wat dominates there are the FL. i.e any female creature that walks ard in the disco itself. These ladies do not belong to any organisation, they are on their own. Thus, there are chances that you can get a looker at a reasonable price. The prices that these ladies quote you be it ST or LT is the flat fee. There are no additional charges compared to the a-go-go bar. i.e no bar fine. Prices may range from 1500-2000 for ST and 2000-3000 for LT. There is no fix price tag its all about feeling...but one thing i would like to caution everyone. "CHECK" thru before you decide..She might be a he...if you get wat i mean . if you are wondering how you can approach them. Its simple. Just a few questions in the following sequence and you can get things going(of course this is just a suggestion):

Q1. Are u working? (meaning are you a hooker)
Q2. Can i buy u a drink? (you look good and im interested in banging you tonight)
Q3. Wats your name? (like i am bothered to know)
Q4. You want to go my hotel? How much? (Now we are into business)
Q5. Do you smoke? (do u BBBJ)
Q6. You make boom boom many times? (How many time can i bang u)

Of course. Once deal is thru, you can party till late night drink as much as you can and then head back to your hotel for a wild willd night.

Beer Bars:Beer bar has got nothing to WOW about but you may just catch a gem sometime somewhere when you are in luck. Basically you can see Beer bars operating all over pattaya. you can see them almost anywhere. Its basically just a place where you can sit, have a drink and flirt when u see a good catch. The drinks are relatively cheaper and reasonable like in the A-go-go and the ladies usually goes for ST. Rates are ard. 1000-1200bht. Again the questions listed under the disco section still holds the same meaning thus, use it wisely.

Alright..hope this is bros who are thinking of going to the Land of Smiles a better in sight of the place. hope to see more FRs of your trip.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1