The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-02-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

posted by one of the bros in Telegram.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brings back old memories of PT. Nice ladies.

posted by one of the bros in Telegram.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Omg really miss eating and sticking my tongue deep in Auntie Fong Yi’s Ass. Damn delicious. Anyone knows how she is?
Old 02-03-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Omg really miss eating and sticking my tongue deep in Auntie Fong Yi’s Ass. Damn delicious. Anyone knows how she is?
She is fine... doing well.. spending time with family.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
She is fine... doing well.. spending time with family.
Wah you keeping in touch with her ah? Wahlao, don't know if will ever get to eat her delicious milfy ass again. Love with when she willingly went on all fours and spread her asshole wide for me to worship as she moans. Miss those days.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Who is the WL in the photo? Which room is she ?
Old 04-03-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Who is the WL in the photo? Which room is she ?
H22 MunMun
Old 04-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah you keeping in touch with her ah? Wahlao, don't know if will ever get to eat her delicious milfy ass again. Love with when she willingly went on all fours and spread her asshole wide for me to worship as she moans. Miss those days.
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LOL... Back then that house, if Janet busy, I would take FY. If FY busy, I would take Janet. Haizzz... One of my last fucks in PT was with FY. Still remember that day, her door was only half opened. I pushed abit the door and she was standing smiling at me. I went in and she told me she half closed the door coz she worried about a PRC customer lingering outside her door. She rejected him. She did that coz she worried about Covid. That time just early stages of Covid last February. As usual had a good time with her doing 69, then eating her hairy pussy. Sadly that was my last fuck with her.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of my most memorable bonks in one day was when I managed to fuck Aunty Janet first. As usual she gave me a great time with her ' special '. Then went jalan jalan at City Square. Had a smoke. Suddenly felt horny again for Aunty Janet. Went in again but this time she busy. But to my surprise, Aunty FY door was opened and she was free. She attacked my mouth right from the start. Even while washing at the basin, she still continued frenching. While frenching and me sitting in front of the basin, rubbed my fingers on her hairy pussy. Feeling of wetness when I did that. That day was the most satisfying bonks I ever had in PT. Sad that PT probably won't be around anymore.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for upping, please do make post for return

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

I guess ex H22 Mei Na send her wishes to every one in this website. Pic taken in 23 Feb @KL. Did she move on to better career and biz? Whether she plan in returning to PT after open gate?

Meantime. We stay safe and earn more $. How to get ourself out of this mess? I mean Covid 19.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

A more recent pic.
Old 07-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
One of my most memorable bonks in one day was when I managed to fuck Aunty Janet first. As usual she gave me a great time with her ' special '. Then went jalan jalan at City Square. Had a smoke. Suddenly felt horny again for Aunty Janet. Went in again but this time she busy. But to my surprise, Aunty FY door was opened and she was free. She attacked my mouth right from the start. Even while washing at the basin, she still continued frenching. While frenching and me sitting in front of the basin, rubbed my fingers on her hairy pussy. Feeling of wetness when I did that. That day was the most satisfying bonks I ever had in PT. Sad that PT probably won't be around anymore.
yes, sad. BTW. anyone knows where Moon went? or is still contactable? PM?
Old 07-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Which Moon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1