The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yea. Once a ML told me her customer wanted to give a lot of money for her to go back china. I think he is in too deep. I rather spend it somewhere else.

Last edited by hiongsterscv; 01-03-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Yea. Once a ML told me her customer wanted to give 100k for her to go back china. I think he is in too deep. I rather spend it somewhere else.
Two things to remember here:

1) You are never considrred part of her life, the parts where it is visible, customer or "friend", at most you are a fuck buddy that can meet once in a while if you can afford.

2) Seasoned chiongster or not, this should not be the most important thing that you are focused on. Time or money.

Two self checkpoints if I see deviation then I know there is trouble.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Yea. Once a ML told me her customer wanted to give 100k for her to go back china. I think he is in too deep. I rather spend it somewhere else.
Like wtf. And I don't even have 100k.

I'll just take the money and thank god for it. Haha. Hope this don't give us sg man a bad rep in China - huge carrot head.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Read alot about this lady, so went down to verify is it true.

Those want zap, can go ahead.
https://beautycastle.website/baby/

Baby
Massage: 6/10 simple only got strength
Looks: 9/10 cute and beautiful with long hair
figure:9/10 slim and tone well proportional body
BBBj: 9/10 damn good, slow and steady with very good suction and motion control, keep looking at me while sucking it
Catbath: yes, allow me to paint her also
Fj: 9/10 tried a few position, willing to please and no complaint of pain all that
Damage: $200 with entrance and one round
Attitude: 9/10 gf feeling, responsive and no rush
RTF: I will, when i have money.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agreed that she is a good choice if don't want to queue. Good decent sensuals, cat bath done briefly but nicely, good BBBJ skills. Showers together. Overall not bad.

Not syt but curvy and looks attractive enough. Skills above benchmark level.
Agreed..good service..one of the few girls who volunteered to put gel on your fingertip to finger her without asking..
Old 01-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Is the newly listed Jessica on SLG the much hyped about Jessica in this forum last nov? Picture and vid looks legit was wondering any Bros tried..
Old 01-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Definitely a sincere service provider but one who's been unfairly compared to Longnu. Not as pretty as her friends Longnu and the recently departed Ningxia, but she can hold her own in this regard.
Against ningxia my preference for looks & physique would be anan
Old 01-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/qingqing-massage/

Looks – 8 (as photos, sweet looking)
Location – 7
Massage – 8 (relaxing not pro but I give good marks for shoulder)
Body – 8 (should be C or B+, quite a handful)
Gfe – 8 (easy to chat with)
HJ – 8 (quite sensual)
RTM – Definitely!
Old 01-03-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/anna-massage/

GND, massage was good

Looks – 8
Location – 7
Massage – 7
Body – 8
Gfe – 8
HJ – 8
RTM – Definitely!
Old 01-03-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Is the newly listed Jessica on SLG the much hyped about Jessica in this forum last nov? Picture and vid looks legit was wondering any Bros tried..
No. That Jessica still in China.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

This “new” Jessica seems like fresh meat, haven’t seen her ad before. Anyone tried?
Old 01-03-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
.....and all the zombies coming out liao lol
You looking for me?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Recently visited another vanilla anna. Good consistent service. She mentioned recently a bro walked in and just disappeared after she came back from keeping her towels... Whoa liao and without saying a word or message follow up. What a waste of people's time.
Oops, got zapped for this comment. But seriously, I stand by my comment. If you wish to back out, just tell the lady. What's there to be sneaky so be running away without a word.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Thanks to bro Aseng and bro SMRT for the heads up, fast car fast leg ended work early and went to book with XX.

Let’s put it this way, I’ve never tasted vanillas this good for the first time, holy cow..

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT
Massage: 8/10 - I came with 0 expectations knowing that is a vanilla, but was surprised that her massage had considerable strength, was having a sore back/neck from all that sitting in the office, and feels really good now.
Sensual: 11/10, vanilla service with a surprise twist - of which please go explore yourself. All I can say is she really knows the way to a man’s pleasure point(s), especially the way she moans, is intermittent according to the mood of the session and not like those generic fake moans, and the way she uses her tongue to explore areas of your body you did not know could be explored 😷 coupled with her great conversation skills, such a package is so rare in the less than gloomy market now.
RTM: of course!!! 爽!

Thanks to the 2 bros above for sharing! 元宵节快乐,wish all Huat $9m tonight!
Relax bro annoynomous, I also got zapped for posting above “useless FR”, slightly surprised. Since I got zapped, I believe I can continue to re post “useless” FRs although I sincerely stand by it too.

Like that also can kena zapped, really SMH..
Old 01-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
my humble MR for dou dou
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/dou-dou-massage/

Location: 9/10. Central N area. Easy for foot soldiers and drivers.
Look: 6/10. Maybe no make up. But if not, should be look same as photo. think late 20s.
Body: 6/10. not for boob lovers. but still petite and whole body on you also can.
Massage: 6/10. Can see not trained, but can see she put in effort and tried her best.
Sensual: 5/10. SN. maybe first time with her, so limited 3g roaming
BBBJ: 9/10. This is the part where she is outstanding and cover up all the rest of stuffs. no hand action, purely just suck up and down deeply. Last part i though she will stop when i was going to release. To my surprise, she CIM and continue to suck till last drop after I released.

If you like bbbj with cim, you can try it out. Overall, I still enjoyed!
She advertised as FN but only SN? That's a big turn off for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1