The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

stumbled onto an awesome ML just now:

Location 6/10 - Central area, but pretty inaccessible, I had to take a train and a bus.

Looks & Body 7.5/10 - looks alone would be an 8. She's a pretty MILF. She's slim but not as curvy and ample as I would like, not great for B2B.

Massage 6/10 - It was alright, she's very talkative and easy to talk to, made me feel very at ease. I opted for a oil massage and the pressure was not bad, but don't expect to feel super invigorated.

FJ 9/10 - The main event! It started with a little painting and immediately her boob dangled above my mouth invitingly. Transitioning to BJ was a little fast, but idm much. BJ was great! Nice suction and audio, and she likes looking up at you too which is pretty hot.

When it came to sex, she really shined. Normally I take forever to cum but damn she knew all my weak spots, she was super slutty, loved the dirty talk and transition naturally to quite a few positions. Before I knew it it was over. HOnestly one of the best FJ I've had even compared to pre-covid times in Geylang or other MLs.

RTM & Overall score 9/10 - For sure, it was one of the best FJ's i've had. It was quite ex though, I will try to bargain down next time. Entry fee:45 full package:150

It was also pretty fast, and i think she could have spent a bit more time on the massage. BUT I value quality over quantity(time spent) so I'll gladly RTM.

Not sure if she advertised her service on any web site but PM for the location if you want .
Old 30-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
YY has been here for a very long time..... she's either a PR or on whitecard coz stay more than 3 yrs on our shores oredi.
Her massage got strength maybe becoz of her big size..... yes she is BBW MILF so dun expect petite or slim syt.
Advertised FN with bbbj/cim ....... but topless for me during massage and no bbbj/cim.... she strip down to g-string during sensual but access to pussy is difficult unless you have super stretchable arm due to her body positioning.
Can try her if you are into hard massage and on budget.... only $100.
I stopped going to her because I am bbbj/cim guy.... oso partly becoz I pissed off she dun do as advertised..... no FN and no bbbj/cim.
How much of a BBW is she compared to her pics? Haha cause when people say BBW I always think of those waist bigger than hips kind, like a circle shape or the kind of body that is fat and got no hourglass shape, like a fat guy with tits. Does she still have a figure or is considered curvy?

Last edited by cursive99; 30-01-2021 at 07:36 PM.
Old 30-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_DANGER View Post

Location 6/10 - Central area, but pretty inaccessible, I had to take a train and a bus.

Looks & Body 7.5/10 - looks alone would be an 8. She's a pretty MILF. She's slim but not as curvy and ample as I would like, not great for B2B.

Massage 6/10 - It was alright, she's very talkative and easy to talk to, made me feel very at ease. I opted for a oil massage and the pressure was not bad, but don't expect to feel super invigorated.

FJ 9/10 - The main event! It started with a little painting and immediately her boob dangled above my mouth invitingly. Transitioning to BJ was a little fast, but idm much. BJ was great! Nice suction and audio, and she likes looking up at you too which is pretty hot.

When it came to sex, she really shined. Normally I take forever to cum but damn she knew all my weak spots, she was super slutty, loved the dirty talk and transition naturally to quite a few positions. Before I knew it it was over. HOnestly one of the best FJ I've had even compared to pre-covid times in Geylang or other MLs.

RTM & Overall score 9/10 - For sure, it was one of the best FJ's i've had. It was quite ex though, I will try to bargain down next time. Entry fee:45 full package:150

It was also pretty fast, and i think she could have spent a bit more time on the massage. BUT I value quality over quantity(time spent) so I'll gladly RTM.

Not sure if she advertised her service on any web site but PM for the location if you want .

that escalate quickly from "ML" to "FL"
👌
Old 30-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
derrosian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow brothers here.

I accidentally rawed an ML for a couple of thrusts.. Maybe 5-6 pumps? Can't really remember. But when we realized it, we stopped immediately and all kinds of thoughts crossed my mind. The ML was a little surprised too and after sitting down for a few seconds she stood up and showered her pussy. The last couple days have been a nightmare, should I go get tested?
Old 30-01-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
My experience with her is totally different.

Massage with one hand, probably less than 10 mins (piano type).

In and out 40 mins -_-
yes i agree https://sglonelyguys.site/sisi-massage/ is lousy type. not keen to serve customer. her previous name is jiajia, changed name again must be kena blacklisted by many brothers.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Guys just got to know Aini has increase price to $130.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_DANGER View Post

FJ 9/10 - The main event!
Dude, here is not Dome2........ 🤦

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
The below also FL:

Annie
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-annie/
https://beautycastle.host/annie-superb-chio-syt/

Shan Shan
https://sglonelyguys.site/shan-shan-massage/
https://beautycastle.host/shan-shan-superb-chio-babe/

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting read and seems that her service level has gotten better compared to my one and only visit to her months back, previously Feedback on her were always mix, including mine.

I did ask during my first visit if she offer FJ, and the answer was yes, although she didn’t offer to me so I took it as she will only offer to returning customers, however I managed to paint her though

Have not rtm ... perhaps can reconsider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereolover View Post
FR for Coco

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-co-co/

Been awhile since I RTMed her. Think she changed to current location approx 2 months back.

Those looking for good massage can skip her, its the sensual where she really shines. Great boobs and warm personality. Not really chio looking but pleasant enough to get me hard. The pics on the site is really close to her real life, so you wont get a shock at the door. Its a shame she doesnt offer BJ, or maybe she is selective about who she wanna offer to.
Old 30-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
YY has been here for a very long time..... she's either a PR or on whitecard coz stay more than 3 yrs on our shores oredi.
Her massage got strength maybe becoz of her big size..... yes she is BBW MILF so dun expect petite or slim syt.
Advertised FN with bbbj/cim ....... but topless for me during massage and no bbbj/cim.... she strip down to g-string during sensual but access to pussy is difficult unless you have super stretchable arm due to her body positioning.
I stopped going to her because I am bbbj/cim guy.... oso partly becoz I pissed off she dun do as advertised..... no FN and no bbbj/cim.
For $100 you want so many perks.... just joking
If I remember correctly she was an FL convert so no reason for her to be modest. I am sure she can oblige with full nude and full service if you offer to top up.

*I have only tried her once back in 2018 when she was still an FL.... have not engaged her since so cannot comment on her massage.
Old 30-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You need to add another $20 for FN and bbbj. She usually will ask you what services / how many shots when you arrive... and quote you accordingly. I always opt for the 120 package as it is 2 shots + FN during massage + bbbj (but no cim).... she will hj to finish when you about to cum. Can do 69 and daty her during sensual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
How much of a BBW is she compared to her pics? Haha cause when people say BBW I always think of those waist bigger than hips kind, like a circle shape or the kind of body that is fat and got no hourglass shape, like a fat guy with tits. Does she still have a figure or is considered curvy?
BBW? She is more like the large size type of body build..... tall, big frame, bakchai, big boobs, large buttocks & a little hint of beer belly. Can be described as voluptous. Pics should be her old photos taken few years ago.... just add few years and 10 kg for present state.
Old 30-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
You need to add another $20 for FN and bbbj. She usually will ask you what services / how many shots when you arrive... and quote you accordingly. I always opt for the 120 package as it is 2 shots + FN during massage + bbbj (but no cim).... she will hj to finish when you about to cum. Can do 69 and daty her during sensual.

BBW? She is more like the large size type of body build..... tall, big frame, bakchai, big boobs, large buttocks & a little hint of beer belly. Can be described as voluptous. Pics should be her old photos taken few years ago.... just add few years and 10 kg for present state.
Nice, sounds nice haha . Thanks for the description. The guy above said she used to do FL, you ever tried full service with her?

Also, noticed some MLs disappeared from SLG, anyone know why?

Last edited by cursive99; 30-01-2021 at 10:53 PM.
Old 30-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What I understand is they are keeping low profile due to impending typhoons...... many are just depending on their pool of existing regulars and not accepting new customers at this moment.
Old 30-01-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Who are those who disappeared?
Old 31-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to look for Ou Mei Mei today, one of the Bro cancel the appointment and I’m able to slot in.

Massage 9/10, super hard core, check with me whether the strength enough, if she add more strength I think my bone will crack haha..

Sensual part 9/10, some dirty talks, HDLY, bbbj, boobs fuck and fake love making.

Man squirting a bit weird, fired like shotgun for 3-4 times

Overall 8/10

Just the damage a bit pricy 70 mins for $150

Rtm maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1