The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 30-09-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Singapore. Luckily I dont do drugs. I was drug tested and released but it took 6 hours of detention. Since then i never do incall anymore. Only outcall or geylang.
Bless you bro. Luckily all is good. Must have been very traumatic for your nerves.

That time i kena the AV raid at Hotel Royal in 2018 really affected me psychologically for a while. Blame it on the poor location & arrangements by this stable sammybabes

Got questioned for 2 hrs by the AV & police officers, searched through my bag, and my car in the carpark. Keep repeating myself to 3 different officers. Even looked through my phone.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dare988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpark1777 View Post
Milf, if you enjoy. Friendly, nice big boob, curvy body.
Pretty milf or just average looks?
Old 01-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
AhNeon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Why I got zapped? What happen?
Old 01-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftsuzuk View Post
Dinda's calling it a day after today. Sad news but good on her because she plans to start a new chapter in her life. Can't imagine how sapping this line of work must be.

I've visited her several times and IMO, she's been one of the best local WLs in terms of GFE and level of sensuality.

We also have a good rapport which also help to ensure that the sessions were always enjoyable and memorable.

All good things come to an end, so here's wishing her all the best.
She still advertise today at sbf.
U sure she quits ?
Old 02-10-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
She still advertise today at sbf.
U sure she quits ?
Still managed to make a booking for today. But apparently she's going to leave soon.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giornorrati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My First FR: Chloe

Had been planning to get to her place when I had time (was actually planning to lose my virginity to her "to get it over with"). Location was pretty far removed from the nearest MRT, pretty discreet. Took my sweet time to walk there too.

Anyways, when I arrived there, took my temperature and wrote my name down for a form. Paid 50 for first and was directed to my room. After relaxing for a bit and showering alone, Chloe arrived and came greeting me, serving me with some hot tea. She was really nice while we chatted when she was massaging me. For a skinny guy like me, her massage was tight and really loosened up my muscles.

After that was done, she flipped me over and immediately woke me up with what looks like is her special BJ technique, which felt so damn good (not gonna spoil too much haha). She then prepared the condom as she went on top of me. OMG did it feel good while she was bouncing up and down on me. I grabbed her boobs and started sucking them at the same time. Changed position, got onto doggy. There was a mirror facing us while we fucked, she kept moaning and whispering to me, guiding me around while I was touching her everywhere. Then lastly, we got onto missionary where I got really deep inside her and finally lost control and came. After cleaning up, we chatted for a bit more and I was off.

Overall,
Looks: 7/10 (love MILFs hahaha)
Body: 8/10 (loved feeling her smooth, thicc body)
Boobs: 8/10 (slightly perky, sucked on them real good)
Frenching: NIL
BBBJ: 7/10 (somewhat short, but felt seriously amazing)
FJ: 9/10 (went for 3 positions, she was moaning and leading me through. loved the experience)
GFE: 9/10 (really loved chatting with her)
RTF: definitely will, gotta watch out for pocket money though

*Apologies for the long FR
Old 04-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Roni is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro may i have her contact?
Old 05-10-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
u spam so many times for an extra shot is it? R u such a desperate person to do such a thing?
4 posts in a row to try and slam dinda, seems like you're the moron who's spamming?
Old 05-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giornorrati View Post

Had been planning to get to her place when I had time (was actually planning to lose my virginity to her "to get it over with"). Location was pretty far removed from the nearest MRT, pretty discreet. Took my sweet time to walk there too.

Anyways, when I arrived there, took my temperature and wrote my name down for a form. Paid 50 for first and was directed to my room. After relaxing for a bit and showering alone, Chloe arrived and came greeting me, serving me with some hot tea. She was really nice while we chatted when she was massaging me. For a skinny guy like me, her massage was tight and really loosened up my muscles.

After that was done, she flipped me over and immediately woke me up with what looks like is her special BJ technique, which felt so damn good (not gonna spoil too much haha). She then prepared the condom as she went on top of me. OMG did it feel good while she was bouncing up and down on me. I grabbed her boobs and started sucking them at the same time. Changed position, got onto doggy. There was a mirror facing us while we fucked, she kept moaning and whispering to me, guiding me around while I was touching her everywhere. Then lastly, we got onto missionary where I got really deep inside her and finally lost control and came. After cleaning up, we chatted for a bit more and I was off.

Overall,
FJ: 9/10 (went for 3 positions, she was moaning and leading me through. loved the experience)

Good fr bro. Wondering if u lost your virginity to her? How was she fr inexperienced chiongster?
Old 05-10-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjjt View Post
Still managed to make a booking for today. But apparently she's going to leave soon.
Is she good? Gonna try her soon too!
Old 06-10-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alancoolbreeze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokarl View Post
4 posts in a row to try and slam dinda, seems like you're the moron who's spamming?
All this morons! Sibei free! Points can make u rich?
Old 06-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancoolbreeze View Post
All this morons! Sibei free! Points can make u rich?
cannot make us rich, but can give us green lights

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Is she good? Gonna try her soon too!
Didn't manage to try. She suddenly told me family matters so cancelled the session. Tried to reschedule but got those automatic replies on availability etc. about 2 days later. In her defence, I tried to book on Friday so her reply was only on Monday. Hope this helps bro. After trying do let us know how it was!
Old 06-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

FR for ladyboy Joey: car bj.
Out of curiousity and something to strike off my bucket list, went for it. Nice experience to be honest.
Looks: wont judge coz i will be using my own straight bias-ness. I will just say that in terms of lady boy looks she is above average.
Figure: 9.5/10. Killer model kind man...really..will put lots of girls to shame
Bj: 7/10. Good enough for me, someone who is hard to cum. Good suction. Just probably needs more variation other than up down motion-like maybe some twisting and turning will be good. Patient and hardworking.
Slightly shy but friendly, will warm up to familiar people.
Rtf: no, because only purely out of curiousity i called her. For people who are more into lady boys, i think she will do great.

Last edited by peeboy75; 06-10-2020 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added
Old 06-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by giornorrati View Post

Overall,

Nice share bro. Did u lose your V to her? Would u recommend her to a virgin?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1