The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 02-10-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
9pm.i was there.all ladies on parade😁
Hmmm go drop by tonite
Old 02-10-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
May is the blond hair viet. She works 6pm to 1am.her shop is the last corner right hand side .her hair is pony tail the famous blonde
Understand from this thread that there are 2 Mays at OT. I visited the one on the second floor, first shop on the left as u go up the escalator. My apologies, OT isn’t my regular playground.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hmmm go drop by tonite
Will probably rest today.just had viet lili yesterday.she is so cute like syt schoolgirl level 3.😁😀her boobs small compared to mary but her service is much better than all the prcs in ot😄😀
Old 02-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Understand from this thread that there are 2 Mays at OT. I visited the one on the second floor, first shop on the left as u go up the escalator. My apologies, OT isn’t my regular playground.
2nd floor may is prc.very tall in red dress boobs spilling out.many men from the pub staring at her boobs the whole night.her standard price is 200 for full service.but i have to admit she is beautiful .in terms of look. she is a beauty from northern china😉
Old 02-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Lv2 may quote $200? Last time at start of phase 2. $120 can alr
Old 02-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
9pm.i was there.all ladies on parade😁
Thanks bro. Try to go down early and try bella. Never had a chance to see her before.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Thanks bro. Try to go down early and try bella. Never had a chance to see her before.
Level 2 on the right when u come up from escalator
Old 02-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
IMHO, 200 for full is too expensive, even if shop comes with shower cubicle. Might as well go for MLs who work from home : got comfort of big bed, privacy, toilet and freedom to moan as loud as possible ...
Well most of the girls at ot are money faced and rushed service😄😃
Old 02-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well most of the girls at ot are money faced and rushed service😄😃
Not all la..some still give good svc
Old 02-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ice last week. Fairly tall. Sibei song, like fucking a model. Face is ok only but as a shorter guy fucking someone like this is shiok bodoh!

Knife very sharp, but while riding me she can suck my nipples hard and bit my shoulder in missionary! Confirm jav lover.

During doggy she suddenly stop and said “hai mei Wan ah?” But somehow after change to missionary and I finish, she hug me tight tight for some time until I pulled away. Maybe she just hates doggy???

But careful her knife sharp, only for seasoned chiongsters or the rich. Never thought I’ll ever fuck someone who got this kind of atas model look. Phew. Life is good.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Tried Ice last week. Fairly tall. Sibei song, like fucking a model. Face is ok only but as a shorter guy fucking someone like this is shiok bodoh!

Knife very sharp, but while riding me she can suck my nipples hard and bit my shoulder in missionary! Confirm jav lover.

During doggy she suddenly stop and said “hai mei Wan ah?” But somehow after change to missionary and I finish, she hug me tight tight for some time until I pulled away. Maybe she just hates doggy???

But careful her knife sharp, only for seasoned chiongsters or the rich. Never thought I’ll ever fuck someone who got this kind of atas model look. Phew. Life is good.
Which level ah..
Old 02-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post

Is this ice about local about 40 years old? Only works daytime?
Old 02-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Not all la..some still give good svc
Bella still no 1 at ot😄😀
Old 02-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Lv2 may quote $200? Last time at start of phase 2. $120 can alr
Yes that’s right
Old 02-10-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy