The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 20-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Fatboy13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Anyone tried Jessica? With super big rack one.
Booked her on 13/08/20 evening for a full service and is definitely worth it if you’re into wild looking type. after breaking the ice with her, i saw that she is quite cute & chatty.

Attitude: 10/10 (submissive with good service)
Boobs: 12/10 (big & bouncy boobs with small brown nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (made me feel like a king)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)
GFE: 9/10 (high)
RTF: YES!!!! after my vitamin M recovers

Overall experience is worth it but would be difficult to imagine if her weight is 40+ & for those who love ah lian with big bouncy boobs, she is the one!!!
Old 20-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure why my post were deleted but thanks this two bros for the review.
Shall try Alicia next

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post
Go for it, you won't regret it ! One of the best local FL so far. Top rated, service oriented. Looks wise also won't reject. Im considered very picky lol.

Shucks, i had nearly wanted to try Lynn a while back.

Not sure where she is hosting now. Before the lockdown, her choice of rooms was very luxurious & comfortable, plus discreet and accessable. I had wrote an FR on her previously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicexleague View Post
I did check with some bros here of which FLs are worth for the price. They listed a few and quite a few bros mentioned that Alicia and Ava Naomi rates are the reasonable ones that the local dome have. Wanted to try Alicia but still kinda haunted by the recent saga. Shall wait for awhile. Ava seems like no more in this biz. PM her but there's no reply.
Old 20-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lollipop789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMelhus View Post
Bro I pm you already. Have a look.
Hi can PM me also? Thanks
Old 21-08-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many ppl pm me about Rachel/Sapphire.
I'll reply generally.
I only dated Rachel.
She's a lovely pretty girl in the gnd style. Intelligent and conversant, as you will expect from a well traveled person.

She is slim and has nice boobs. Fair complexion too.

In bed she's willing to accommodate. Our sex wa wonderful and she has a sexy moan about her.
Positions wise, up to you Bros to try with her. Standard fare confirm no problem.

The only thing I felt was she appeared to be rushing things... Might be I'm not her cup of tea?

For me, rtf is definitely forthcoming. But every girl sets her price and I'll say that Rachel is a confident and fantastic lover if we had more chemistry and time tgt..
Old 21-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy13 View Post
Booked her on 13/08/20 evening for a full service and is definitely worth it if you’re into wild looking type. after breaking the ice with her, i saw that she is quite cute & chatty.

Attitude: 10/10 (submissive with good service)
Boobs: 12/10 (big & bouncy boobs with small brown nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (made me feel like a king)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)
GFE: 9/10 (high)
RTF: YES!!!! after my vitamin M recovers

Overall experience is worth it but would be difficult to imagine if her weight is 40+ & for those who love ah lian with big bouncy boobs, she is the one!!!

Bro, can share for contact. TIA
Old 22-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

her contact her bro... https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=748851

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk888 View Post
Bro, can share for contact. TIA
Old 22-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Chloe.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=785575
Got to the location. Single shower. Then settled for the massage. More of a sensual massage. Asked for a capped BJ. Not bad. Could do more balls and around the area. Got to main course with her on top. Damn she was tight. Frenched a but thenFinished off in missionary.
Overall MILF so don’t expect a syt. Natural big boobs. Good gfe.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Tried Chloe.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=785575
Got to the location. Single shower. Then settled for the massage. More of a sensual massage. Asked for a capped BJ. Not bad. Could do more balls and around the area. Got to main course with her on top. Damn she was tight. Frenched a but thenFinished off in missionary.
Overall MILF so don’t expect a syt. Natural big boobs. Good gfe.
Upped +8 for exchange.
Old 24-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Previously i posted FR on the $255 girls that i find good value for money.
What a pleasant surprise i had to find another top notch gem in Ginger.
Looks: not the stunningly pretty type but she has a certain mysterious attractiveness that appeals to me. Reminds me of a former taiwanese singer ages ago zhang qingfang if any older bros know
Boobs: small, A. But heck, u dont need big boobs with such top notch feeling
Pre action massage: nice pressure with the elbows..definitely not piano type
Action: we frenched like no body business, with me then slowly licking their nipples and then finally with her sitting on my face, licked her till kingdom come...She kept saying not to stop, coz she wants to cum and she did. Next was her bbbj on me. Heavenly with plenty of suction and thrill of looking at her blow me in the side mirrors. Almost wanted to cum but endured and went on to cowgirl which was heavenly too. Wow...was thinking this gal could really do no wrong man..Blasted out after about ten minutes where we remained where we are with my dick still in her while we laughed and chatted away...haha..so funny. After about 10 more mins she finally released me to go shower.
Scores, no need to say la, all full marks for me. Gfe kao kao. Can really talk anything under the sun. Added an extra 50 for her as tip.
After tthis FR, am sure many will flock to her, so i also a bit sad, but nvm good things must share.
Rtf: wtf..of course la..my main bonk from now on
Old 24-08-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing! Been looking to find value for $$ bonks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Looks: not the stunningly pretty type but she has a certain mysterious attractiveness that appeals to me. Reminds me of a former taiwanese singer ages ago zhang qingfang if any older bros know
Action: we frenched like no body business, with me then slowly licking their nipples and then finally with her sitting on my face, licked her till kingdom come...She kept saying not to stop, coz she wants to cum and she did. Next was her bbbj on me. Heavenly with plenty of suction and thrill of looking at her blow me in the side mirrors. Almost wanted to cum but endured and went on to cowgirl which was heavenly too. Wow...was thinking this gal could really do no wrong man..Blasted out after about ten minutes where we remained where we are with my dick still in her while we laughed and chatted away...haha..so funny. After about 10 more mins she finally released me to go shower.
Scores, no need to say la, all full marks for me. Gfe kao kao. Can really talk anything under the sun. Added an extra 50 for her as tip.
After tthis FR, am sure many will flock to her, so i also a bit sad, but nvm good things must share.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you for the FR bro! Adding her to my list to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Old 25-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by artto View Post
Is Alex no longer doing fl?
I guess she taking a break. Still waiting for her to reply me.
Old 26-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Randomzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any FR for Giselle and Babelicious?
Old 26-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sirmountable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone book before Quaintrelle? Is she still active?
Old 26-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xfactoristor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicexleague View Post
Oh ok. I did PM one of the bros few months back. There was this thread asking about her but it seemed like deleted. This bro did comment on that thread so I PM him. He said that she only take booking by appt basis as of now. She has her own job so she can't take much booking like before.
I can't use my other account to post so recreate another account. Met Ava 2 weeks back. She losses quite abit of weight. Don't get me wrong, she is not fat to begin with. Just that this time she is more toned up as she has been working out regularly. Face shape is more v now. I would say she looks radiant and much happier now. Yes, she has own job to take care of so she can't take booking daily. She only able to take advance booking. She will come back if she able to but definitely not at the meantime.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1