The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Got meh? I walked pass there a few days back but didn’t see anything. They PRC or what?
Bro, got lah but only a few like 3 or 4 streetwalkers standing along that street behind near petrol kiosk during night time.

Looks like indo to me...i went on thursday and saw them.

Jalan molek got 1 thai house with their wl sitting near the gate chatting and drinking...
Old 01-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Bro, got lah but only a few like 3 or 4 streetwalkers standing along that street behind near petrol kiosk during night time.

Looks like indo to me...i went on thursday and saw them.

Jalan molek got 1 thai house with their wl sitting near the gate chatting and drinking...
lol probably didn’t look hard enough. Petrol station along the other end la. I was toward gl road side. Nvm next time I’ll look harder. I like Indo cuz previously a majority of the Talma Road ones were gems man. Service was damn good. Too bad no more already. Now go jkt Chiong mp girl. If she likes u can always tabao overnight after she work or on her off day....and sometimes free some more. Women also human mah...they feeling lonely and need bfe which I’m too happy to oblige :cool

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-08-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Indo cuz previously a majority of the Talma Road ones were gems man. Service was damn good. Too bad no more already.
L12 / talma rd WLs during the golden years?

lucky you...
my own experience there was hit and miss over more than 10 years there, with more misses than hits.
only some gems out of many rushed bonks or dead fish performances
Old 10-08-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
L12 / talma rd WLs during the golden years?

lucky you...
my own experience there was hit and miss over more than 10 years there, with more misses than hits.
only some gems out of many rushed bonks or dead fish performances
Hmmm probably because I could speak the language. I usually will walk a couple of rounds and see which girl gives u The Eye. U know the look that they want u. I always go for the quiet ones that are not pushy and U will be surprised how horny they are. As the saying goes, u always have to watch out for the quiet and innocent looking ones. Once I select my choice I’ll ask them to ask the okt that I wanna go to the hotel 81 opp instead of their cheap dirty hotel that they usually go to.

I remember one time when I was with one fl, just before we we started bonking her phone kept ringing. It was her good fren asking if she could come up the hotel room cuz police came and she had nowhere to hide. She said she would just come up and watch only while until the police went away. I said ok and while I was doing the deed the friend cannot tahan and wanted to join. Rest is history the girls stayed for 2 hrs until coast was clear. Paid my original girl $50 and she left. In the end I booked her friend overnight topping up extra and she gave me unlimited shots rather than go back downstairs Cuz she afraid police might come again.

This was when I was in ns when I was stationed at Changi doing installation protection a good 14-15 years ago. Sometimes luck place an important factor and I had the spf/av to thank for my very first 3some lol. After that I normally booked indo cuz my hits were more than my missed as compared to prc. Missed those days where there were so many variety to choose from on the streets where u were spoilt for choice and sometimes bang for your buck. First world problems I guess.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm probably because I could speak the language. I usually will walk a couple of rounds and see which girl gives u The Eye. U know the look that they want u. I always go for the quiet ones that are not pushy and U will be surprised how horny they are. As the saying goes, u always have to watch out for the quiet and innocent looking ones. Once I select my choice I’ll ask them to ask the okt that I wanna go to the hotel 81 opp instead of their cheap dirty hotel that they usually go to.

I remember one time when I was with one fl, just before we we started bonking her phone kept ringing. It was her good fren asking if she could come up the hotel room cuz police came and she had nowhere to hide. She the streets where u were spoilt for choice and sometimes bang for your buck. First world problems I guess.
Upped you +132

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you +132
Wow thanks for the massive points bro will up u later when my pts recover. Though it’s not much hahaha

Old 18-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm probably because I could speak the language. I usually will walk a couple of rounds and see which girl gives u The Eye.
i also speak bahasa indonesia, though not very well.

experience difference mebbe because i usually took the prettier / more busty ones, got higher market value, so they're not so keen to serve compared to the ugly / plain jane / fat ones.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Now the roadside girls like moved to lor 22 and 18. You all can try walking at the shops path, you should be able to see a few of them. Not really pretty, just average looking, China milf should be the best out of them all in terms of service. They all operate in dorm and not budget hotels. Indian girls are in the dorm. $40 to $60. 8pm onwards they should be active.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Now the roadside girls like moved to lor 22 and 18. You all can try walking at the shops path, you should be able to see a few of them. Not really pretty, just average looking, China milf should be the best out of them all in terms of service. They all operate in dorm and not budget hotels. Indian girls are in the dorm. $40 to $60. 8pm onwards they should be active.
Sometimes Ave lookin can get gems bro. I would rather bang an ave looking one that a cmi scammer prc in dome 2

Old 24-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamkevlar717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Is it true we can still find girl here even nowadays?
Old 25-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkevlar717 View Post
Is it true we can still find girl here even nowadays?
Why not u go check it out and confirm?

Old 25-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there at molek 8pm, only foreign workers standing by the road side. the girls is gone now.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was damn desperate last night. Walked from Molek down to Lorong 16 and back to Molek again. Only found a Malay GILF in one of the back alleys. Huge boobs but fat. But didn't take her as I went recce for some more. In the end found no one and couldn't find her too when I walked back. In the end went back to MW hotel for my quick fix instead.

Saw there are still like 4-5 legal houses that still have a lot of WLs inside. They were all in their PJs eating dinner or playing with their phones.

Hope this bit of info helps. Sharing is caring...
Old 25-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Was damn desperate last night. Walked from Molek down to Lorong 16 and back to Molek again. Only found a Malay GILF in one of the back alleys. Huge boobs but fat. But didn't take her as I went recce for some more. In the end found no one and couldn't find her too when I walked back. In the end went back to MW hotel for my quick fix instead.

Saw there are still like 4-5 legal houses that still have a lot of WLs inside. They were all in their PJs eating dinner or playing with their phones.

Hope this bit of info helps. Sharing is caring...
I cannot find fl too, wonder if they only appear on sat night. Can you pm me lobang for mw hotel? Thanks
Old 25-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Why not u guys just go OT man. Lol it’s a similar setting...only thing is it’s in a building. Lol so no need to walk so much.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1