The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Of course got cute maids.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros. Just done the deed heheheh. Thanks for ur advise and as one of the bro said, she was ready to up. Very horny girl act shy only. Now just left Hotel 81 Premier and I知 on my way home. Later will post my story when I知 free. Took a few pictures which I will share Pinoys are really horny man

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Very horny girl act shy only. Now just left Hotel 81 Premier and I知 on my way home. Later will post my story when I知 free. Took a few pictures which I will share : Pinoys are really horny man
Well Done Bro , Will Wait For Your Story And Photos

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If i got maid so cute, i convert her to service me gaogao.
convert to mistress better, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros. Just done the deed heheheh. Thanks for ur advise and as one of the bro said, she was ready to up. Very horny girl act shy only. Now just left Hotel 81 Premier and I知 on my way home. Later will post my story when I知 free. Took a few pictures which I will share Pinoys are really horny man
up you bro, national eve achievement

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any transit hotels where need not fill form and provide employer details. I have got few maids but they scared to go hotel as to fill their employer details. Any pointers from experience bros where to go so that no need to fill form.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbuddy View Post
Any transit hotels where need not fill form and provide employer details. I have got few maids but they scared to go hotel as to fill their employer details. Any pointers from experience bros where to go so that no need to fill form.
As I know it got to fill lor. On their WP card. I went today and they took a while at the counter to fill up her details on from the WP card.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Ok now free to share story of my sexcapades today. Met up my DH at Kallang Wave at 12pm. Met here first thing that caught my eye was her petite small frame So we decided to eat the food court there which chatting a bit. For those who hasnt been there, you would know its quite a distance walk from the drop off point to the mall entrance. So as we walked to the entrance, she auto held may hand. Quite surprise she took initiative lor. Then a bit later I tried to up my game, I put my hand across her shoulder and she auto hug my waist and the gave me a peck on the cheek through the mask lol.

After lunch she kept asking me where I wanna go after makan cuz she didnt want to stay too long in Kallang Wave as ppl might notice her and tell her employer she out showing PDA with me. So mai tu liao I told her lets go hotel lor. Called 81 Premier and confirmed got room. So we took Grab there.

At the hotel entrance she kept saying I naughty and today first date going hotel wasnt part of the plan. Yeah right...she could have outright rejected it in the first place lor. To all bros, when checking in the recep will note down all the details in the WP card ah. She was a bit worried that her employer might know if kenna COVID but I told her she can change her mind and back out. End of the day, she didnt. 14 mths no sex she damn horny liaoz.

Once reach the room I grabbed her and frenched. Slowly lifting up her top and undied her bra. When I started kissing her neck and tweaking her nipples she let out a 'oh shit, oh fuck' while breathing heavily. Suddenly out of nowhere she break away and kneel down to undo my berms and starting licking an giving bbbj.

We then proceeded to shower she continued her bbbj in there. I then proceeded to pump her in the shower but held myself from cumming as I wanted more on the bed. Dried ourself and she did another bbbj and then rode cowgirl. Sh really knows how to ride omg and even now cant stop thinking about it. Her moans and dirty talking was such a turn on. She came 2 times and can tell cuz she shout and shrudder when she come. Her legs will then shake non stop even after sex. I then did missionary and came on her stomach.

Took a short rest and fell asleep. During our rest time she kept kissing me on my cheeks and hugging tight. GFE is damn good lor. I awoke with her giving me a bbbj again and she said wanted more. Lol I was quite lazy so did spooning position and then a while later did doggy. Came on her back and then washed up and got ready to go home.

Now I know why so many ppl wanna up pinoys cuz they damn horny. My maiden voyage has started and I am not looking back I took time to research this thread and learnt a lot of tactics on how to sian DH. I downloaded Michat last week and within 4 days managed to get one thanks to the advice from experienced bros here. I guess hard work pays off. Anyway Tuesday she told me she free from 9-12 and wanna meet for another session, which she said wanna do CIM. Cant wait for it and also she did not even mentioned a single cent from me. Total damage today was around $78. ($30 for hotel, $15 for food, $33 for travel via Grab to all locations)

Below are the pics which I secretly took cuz first time mah. Next time I will get more pics but with her permission

https://ibb.co/SsXy7w1

https://ibb.co/LkgYTVF

https://ibb.co/Thmm6mf

Old 08-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Pic cant see leh
Old 08-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Pic cant see leh
Did u try clicking on the URL? I click can see leh

Old 08-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know this maid?

This image cannot see bro
Old 08-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ok now free to share story of my sexcapades today. Met up my DH at Kallang Wave at 12pm. Met here first thing that caught my eye was her petite small frame So we decided to eat the food court there which chatting a bit. For those who hasnt been there, you would know its quite a distance walk from the drop off point to the mall entrance. So as we walked to the entrance, she auto held may hand. Quite surprise she took initiative lor. Then a bit later I tried to up my game, I put my hand across her shoulder and she auto hug my waist and the gave me a peck on the cheek through the mask lol.

After lunch she kept asking me where I wanna go after makan cuz she didnt want to stay too long in Kallang Wave as ppl might notice her and tell her employer she out showing PDA with me. So mai tu liao I told her lets go hotel lor. Called 81 Premier and confirmed got room. So we took Grab there.

At the hotel entrance she kept saying I naughty and today first date going hotel wasnt part of the plan. Yeah right...she could have outright rejected it in the first place lor. To all bros, when checking in the recep will note down all the details in the WP card ah. She was a bit worried that her employer might know if kenna COVID but I told her she can change her mind and back out. End of the day, she didnt. 14 mths no sex she damn horny liaoz.

Once reach the room I grabbed her and frenched. Slowly lifting up her top and undied her bra. When I started kissing her neck and tweaking her nipples she let out a 'oh shit, oh fuck' while breathing heavily. Suddenly out of nowhere she break away and kneel down to undo my berms and starting licking an giving bbbj.

We then proceeded to shower she continued her bbbj in there. I then proceeded to pump her in the shower but held myself from cumming as I wanted more on the bed. Dried ourself and she did another bbbj and then rode cowgirl. Sh really knows how to ride omg and even now cant stop thinking about it. Her moans and dirty talking was such a turn on. She came 2 times and can tell cuz she shout and shrudder when she come. Her legs will then shake non stop even after sex. I then did missionary and came on her stomach.

Took a short rest and fell asleep. During our rest time she kept kissing me on my cheeks and hugging tight. GFE is damn good lor. I awoke with her giving me a bbbj again and she said wanted more. Lol I was quite lazy so did spooning position and then a while later did doggy. Came on her back and then washed up and got ready to go home.

Now I know why so many ppl wanna up pinoys cuz they damn horny. My maiden voyage has started and I am not looking back I took time to research this thread and learnt a lot of tactics on how to sian DH. I downloaded Michat last week and within 4 days managed to get one thanks to the advice from experienced bros here. I guess hard work pays off. Anyway Tuesday she told me she free from 9-12 and wanna meet for another session, which she said wanna do CIM. Cant wait for it and also she did not even mentioned a single cent from me. Total damage today was around $78. ($30 for hotel, $15 for food, $33 for travel via Grab to all locations)

Below are the pics which I secretly took cuz first time mah. Next time I will get more pics but with her permission

Nice one bro thanks for sharing
Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help bros. I'm traveling to the east tmr hoping to try talk up with maids at bars or their usual hangout place. Not really looking for sex in general. Just wanting to hangout at places where there are more Filipino maids. Any bros can head me to a direction? Preferably bar since easier to talk to them if majority are maids too.

Would appreciate if can give tips on how to score maids. But like I said not necessarily looking for sex. But if can get sex, that's a bonus lol
Old 09-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks for sharing bro. Up u 13 pts
Old 09-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

The underwear is string type, really turn on. Well done first time can already, is it raw? Maids mostly all raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1