The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 03-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
One good thing is, because business is bad, the wls willing to accept lower except Tina. I went during weekend for a walk, L4 Yuki wave at me to go up when I at L3. She ask me to go in but I decline saying I didn't had enough on me, said I only had 100 and want full which she actually said ok. She still gave the usual service, never try to finish me off fast.

U got ask her mmf..
Old 03-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
U got ask her mmf..
Nope, forgotten. She doing most of the talking, grumbling about how quiet the whole place is.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Monica this time, lv3. Nice eyes and rack. But nothing special, bj still want top up on standard price, so I never take bj. Bj has always been part of every ml's sop I visited so far, I took that for granted and didn't mention it at the door, so lesson for you bj lovers.

To be fair her butt was very ample, fair and shiok to doggy and slap, but still RTF: no.

But she got the slutty body of a clubber that is way out my league, so not bad la, although I could have gotten that too at GL...

Last edited by YouAllSuck; 03-08-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was just at OT. Place seems pretty dead. Level 4 only one lady.

level two on the left of escalator always got three ladies. What’s the name of the super busty one? I think she’s the one in the middle? Is she worth going for. Sorry I’m newbie to OT
Old 03-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues View Post
Was just at OT. Place seems pretty dead. Level 4 only one lady.

level two on the left of escalator always got three ladies. What’s the name of the super busty one? I think she’s the one in the middle? Is she worth going for. Sorry I’m newbie to OT
Heard many ml Wana shift location soon..rental at ot is ex. Last time got sailor and tourists to let them carrot ma
Old 03-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Heard many ml Wana shift location soon..rental at ot is ex. Last time got sailor and tourists to let them carrot ma
waaah if they shift OT will be even more dead
Old 03-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share who is the ML wearing leggings at level 2 left side of escalator? She looks matured and tanned
Old 04-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Can anyone share who is the ML wearing leggings at level 2 left side of escalator? She looks matured and tanned
she's may, relatively new to ot
Old 04-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
she's may, relatively new to ot
Look strong also. Haha!
Old 04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not going spend my money on ot anymore..ex and no shower facilities no new girls too..now the girls all like mis piggly,tangli Paris...yikes..
Eh the new place u mentioned hor... I planning to go today. They confirm working one huh?
Old 04-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Eh the new place u mentioned hor... I planning to go today. They confirm working one huh?
Yes bro...waiting for yr fr..
Old 04-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Look strong also. Haha!
Should try her later. May that is. Time to see if the gym gains has paid off.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mampus better get their contacts before they all cabut from OT.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Heard she used to provide svc at OT, true ?

Old 04-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Will not be sharing contact for now..hahaa my fren complain is YTD was so crowded ..shall wait for roti prata man fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1