The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Lim peh Ts didn't even get invited for this. Ah well. From the sound of it, likely will get heart attack which is no joke when in the middle of nowhere haha..
Actually don't think it is that exclusive. If you are a customer and happened to be chatting with her during that certain period - guess you may get the invitation.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/

Anyone try this before , I scare another landmine so im asking

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatakyo View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/

Anyone try this before , I scare another landmine so im asking

Thanks in advance.
I see the video I also scared, looks like mummy elephant.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Hi guys, based on some feedback in our main TCSS thread I'm going to try to emulate what JavaBeans used to do. Appreciate any feedback you guys have. I started collecting FRs from page 5201 onwards. If you guys have any request for me to tabulate FRs for an individual ML(before page 5201) pm me or post it here.
Thanks bro and up you for the effort.
The hype of creating ranking for future reference is there, but after that it is an uphill task of maintaining and updating of ML. That will be the true challenge thus I hope you set aside both energy and time for that.
But don't be discourage as I believe you will gain support and recognition from both the boss and readers over time.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJia0 View Post
Have been looking around the forum for quite some time and decided to give it a shot.
Tried my luck and decided to try Carol since there were many good reviews. Nevertheless, hope to contribute a little so here's a FR for Carol:

Summary:
Location: Convenient, Minutes walk from MRT and lots of parking space.
Looks: 8/10 looks pretty milf
Massage: Right amount of strength which was relaxing. First time tried Nuru too and it was very enjoyable
Sensual: Lots of teasing and techniques. Release pretty quickly because of her soft hands
GFE: 10/10 many topics to chat with, has soft background music too. Not a time watcher
RTM: Yes, if can book her again.

Took a shower first while she was preparing. Afterwards, she was already naked and started the Nuru massage. The feeling of her boobs, pussy and thighs rubbing up and down were heavenly. After the Nuru massage, she starts teasing by touching the balls, inner thighs and kkj. Asked to turn around and she started HJ, surrendered in her hands really quickly (Didn't have the balls to roam her) . After shower, she starts the back massage which helped loosen my stiff muscles, she did use her phone (but I don't really mind and understandable). After massaging, she started teasing again and asked to turn aroundthis time I went for her vagina, fingered her and she got wet pretty quickly. Told her that was going to shoot and she increased her pace and moaned, in no time surrendered again , cleaned up and she asked the GQ but I was pretty hesitant due to covid . Proceeded with head and shoulder massage, washed up and left happily. A very good first experience .
Who is Carol? Got link?
Old 04-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Ya I see the video I aslo scared, last time lonelyguy website is quite safe but not seem quite alot landmines
Old 04-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Who is Carol? Got link?
Must be "VIP" customer can get offered 3 shots in maiden session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro this one:

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Yeah is that..
Oo, ok next one try to book with her liao.

But i already decided to stay away from this site until at least 3rd or 4th week of August so that I don't get tempted to do stupid things so... Be back in in a few weeks lol
Old 04-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 18
haoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for An Qi

Contributing a FR to help bro pgnpgn with his compilation project

Visited An Qi last week and had a satisfying experience

https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Looks: 6/10 (MILF but looks ok, wouldn't reject)
Body: 7/10 (D cup natural)
GFE: 7/10 (quite accommodating)
Massage: 5/10 (light presses, but not my main interest anyway)
HJ: 9/10 (skilfully done, one of my most satisfying blast)

Pros: HJ chair (must experience), good attitude to work on 2nd HJ, soft tits, offer water after massage
Restrictions: Semi-nude, no touching below, whole session with panties on

Note: When you reach the door, it shows you a company name (not a house unit). I thought I went to the wrong place but it is correct.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XxCokeZeroxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/niu-niu-massage/

Any FR for this 19 years old?
Old 04-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone booked bella recently? I booked her before a number of times but this past few weeks she has been ignoring my texts? any bros same experience?
Old 04-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Who is Carol? Got link?
He must be talking about carol/momo

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=782947
Old 04-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 12
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oo, ok next one try to book with her liao.

But i already decided to stay away from this site until at least 3rd or 4th week of August so that I don't get tempted to do stupid things so... Be back in in a few weeks lol
I admire your discipline, we all know it's hard to control but it's something with all need to do as well. Tempted to try her too. Big boobs and meaty ass is a huge turn on.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, thread has been updated.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=784210

Services are included. This one was a little tricky. I included services which i felt people would be concerned about.

Examples of services i took note:FN(full nude),SN(semi nude),BBBJ/CBJ/BJ,nuru,CIM,capped CIM.

This is based off of the advertisements they posted, if its not clearly stated, i will not include it. so the caveat here of course is that you may not get what is advertised or you might get more. So do your due diligence and read the FRs to see if its offered or not. also note that what one bro receives may not be what you'll get.

for those where i didnt mention any services, its either because they didnt mention any of the services i mentioned above, or it isnt clear.

once again, appreciate your feedback on this, i'm sure everyone will have thoughts on this portion. also thank you for all the support. bro stiffness has been pm-ing me frequently behind the scenes to support this endeavour, so send some love his way yea.

Last edited by pgnpgn; 04-08-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Not baby elephant for sure.
FL convert ML.
I had a few rtf back in early 2018.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1