The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hello brother here..

Anyone living and Khon Kaen or ubon?

So anyone have done it in Khon kaen and ubon and successfully do thai license?
Did you try to check the status of your Singapore driving licence online with the authority? If have maybe can just print out and show them its valid.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello brother here..

I went to roi et land and transport department to do thai license.
I have document of certified address living in thai, passport & Singapore driving license. I showed them all the document .. and they checked my singapore license and rejected me for doing thai license.. reason because ours license don’t have any expire date. They ask me go down to Singapore embassy and get a letter to said Singapore license doesn’t have any expire date and translate to thai and verify by MFA. Doing translate and embassy will cost more than 2k baht which I find it not worth.
Anyway I explained to them that our license do not have any expire date. But they insist of a letter from embassy.
To be honest I've been driving cross country in Thailand, never ever had to show licence. Not even for renting cars.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello brother here..

I went to roi et land and transport department to do thai license.
I have document of certified address living in thai, passport & Singapore driving license. I showed them all the document .. and they checked my singapore license and rejected me for doing thai license.. reason because ours license don’t have any expire date. They ask me go down to Singapore embassy and get a letter to said Singapore license doesn’t have any expire date and translate to thai and verify by MFA. Doing translate and embassy will cost more than 2k baht which I find it not worth.
Anyway I explained to them that our license do not have any expire date. But they insist of a letter from embassy.
yes this happen to me as well, but this is for conversion of sg license to thai license. my side (south) advise me to just apply for new license instead, using all same doc except for your sg license no needed. book available date n a 1 day get your thai license super easy
Old 03-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
yes this happen to me as well, but this is for conversion of sg license to thai license. my side (south) advise me to just apply for new license instead, using all same doc except for your sg license no needed. book available date n a 1 day get your thai license super easy
Need to go for practical test and paper ?
Old 03-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Need to go for practical test and paper ?
book the date n drive there early morning if not you might not finish in 1 day
theory test on computer have english, u can find all the question n answer online
then watch video. if theory test pass eyesight n reflex test
if pass practice test, just paralle parking, braking n stop by the the side of the road thats all. you need to use your own car thats why i say u have to drive there. if you are already driving on thr road, close both eye also can pass

but differ province might be slight differ but generally should be like this
Old 03-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
book the date n drive there early morning if not you might not finish in 1 day
theory test on computer have english, u can find all the question n answer online
then watch video. if theory test pass eyesight n reflex test
if pass practice test, just paralle parking, braking n stop by the the side of the road thats all. you need to use your own car thats why i say u have to drive there. if you are already driving on thr road, close both eye also can pass

but differ province might be slight differ but generally should be like this
Thanks bro.. will check with them again. They booked appointment with me on 25th.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN24Z1MU

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 04-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Do you think those military guys from USA will guai guai stay in their room during quarantine? I personally don't think so.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Do you think those military guys from USA will guai guai stay in their room during quarantine? I personally don't think so.
That's why bad news...
Japan Okinawa was a good/bad example...

They landed at Utapao Airport but quarantine at BKK.
Even bypass Pattaya which might not be so happening now...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 04-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok..this is new to me...
bro you mean us as foreigner getting a new thai license is one thing
getting a coversion of sg to thai license is another..?
two different thing..?
If so, then whats the coversion all about...?Please engligthen me on this as this really new to me ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
ok..this is new to me...
bro you mean us as foreigner getting a new thai license is one thing
getting a coversion of sg to thai license is another..?
two different thing..?
If so, then whats the coversion all about...?Please engligthen me on this as this really new to me ...
yes
apply for new thai license have to go thou all the process
but conversion need not
when i applied, the staff is going to let me do the conversion but when let department head sign the approved doc, he asked me why no expired date. i explained he not accept so the staff tell me just apply for new

also something maybe u should know also, 1st time license 2 year, following renew is 5 yrs right? guess what khung song here only give me 2 year for the renew, i ask why not 5 years? he say foreigner is 2 years wat. can't be bother to waste time argue, anyway renew process is easy. so many things we duno in thai
Old 04-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

also something maybe u should know also, 1st time license 2 year, following renew is 5 yrs right? guess what khung song here only give me 2 year for the renew, i ask why not 5 years? he say foreigner is 2 years wat. can't be bother to waste time argue, anyway renew process is easy. so many things we duno in thai
Think maybe depend on places and also your visa......for my spouse visa and in Chiangmai got renew 5 years, last time did in bkk once also got 5 years renew.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think maybe depend on places and also your visa......for my spouse visa and in Chiangmai got renew 5 years, last time did in bkk once also got 5 years renew.
yes depend each province khong song i guess
im spouse visa with wp, even khong son website also state renew is 5 years
but i dun bother to argue lah, chiang mang le
1 thing i learn living in thailand, have to take it easy n relax
aggressive n forceful bring you no way, only make life miserable over sure small things. just go with the flow
Old 07-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes
apply for new thai license have to go thou all the process
but conversion need not
when i applied, the staff is going to let me do the conversion but when let department head sign the approved doc, he asked me why no expired date. i explained he not accept so the staff tell me just apply for new

Wait...i have my thai license, in a way of just submiting relevant doc(medical cert, endorsement of residence at singapore embassy) at counter with Q number, then go in room for 3 physical test, no theory no practical driving..this is my understanding of getting a new license with exiting sg license..(not coverting as to my knowledge)
for this, 1st time 2years, and i got my 5 years after renewing, repeat the same old process...
No dept head to sign anything..
finish the 3 physical test, go to other side, wait for Q and go in, many tables around.. sit down take pic, pay money get the license and fuck off...

So what is your coverting all about..?

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Wait...i have my thai license, in a way of just submiting relevant doc(medical cert, endorsement of residence at singapore embassy) at counter with Q number, then go in room for 3 physical test, no theory no practical driving..this is my understanding of getting a new license with exiting sg license..(not coverting as to my knowledge)
for this, 1st time 2years, and i got my 5 years after renewing, repeat the same old process...
No dept head to sign anything..
finish the 3 physical test, go to other side, wait for Q and go in, many tables around.. sit down take pic, pay money get the license and fuck off...

So what is your coverting all about..?
yes this is what i mean no need for computer n practical test, get thai license directly
but for new apply need computer n practical test which is what i did
i guess your lucky unlike me n the other bro here
what phra you wearing ar? metta so strong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1