The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Meet up this indon helper on Thursday afternoon , once in my car she started to touch my small bro which wake him up.
-proceed to nearby MSCP and we shifted to the rear seat which she asked me to pull down my pants and she started to grope my harden rod with powerful suction .
halfway thru saw 2 ppls coming to collect their car and they seems to notice us so I stopped her ..faster pull up and shifted to another MCSP, freaking made my bro soften. Upon reaching 2nd MSCP we started our deed again ..She even move down lower to lick my balls but due to my pants restriction I cant open wider for her to have access to my ass as I am tinking that she might be trying to AR me >>> within mins of deep throat suction loaded my cum in her mouth
To finish off she even press out my last drop and 'drink' it down /// seems to her my every drop counts!! She actually can easily get time off but need to be in advance.

Last edited by Womanhunter; 02-08-2020 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Too offensive
Old 01-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!

Deleted!!!
Old 01-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Wow squeeze out last drop is a keeper!

Last edited by Kovovo; 02-08-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post

Found This On Michat , Any Bro's Upz Her Before
What’s her michat id bro?
Old 01-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanhunter View Post
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Meet up this indon helper on Thursday afternoon , once in my car she started to touch my small bro which wake him up.
-proceed to nearby MSCP and we shifted to the rear seat which she asked me to pull down my pants and she started to grope my harden rod with powerful suction .
halfway thru saw 2 ppls coming to collect their car and they seems to notice us so I stopped her ..faster pull up and shifted to another MCSP, freaking made my bro soften. Upon reaching 2nd MSCP we started our deed again ..She even move down lower to lick my balls but due to my pants restriction I cant open wider for her to have access to my ass as I am tinking that she might be trying to AR me >>> within mins of deep throat suction loaded my cum in her mouth
To finish off she even press out my last drop and 'drink' it down /// seems to her my every drop counts!! She actually can easily get time off but need to be in advance.
Nice... next time drive all the way up to the roof, part one corner. can open rear door and do missionary or stand and she can blow u

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Hi bros... any advice for a new bird on how to hong these maids? saw this really cute indon maid looks buay pai can fight with SG xmm one.. everytime walk past but no courage to talk to her.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just take time read through the forum.. All tips and answers are here.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanhunter View Post
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Excellent find. A keeper

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 02-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded16satisfy View Post
Hi bros... any advice for a new bird on how to hong these maids? saw this really cute indon maid looks buay pai can fight with SG xmm one.. everytime walk past but no courage to talk to her.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 02-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaElite View Post
What’s her michat id bro?
Sorry I Never Add That Gal , You Can Try To Search For The Name

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just talk to her, no loss right. if she reply then ask her contact. up you
Old 02-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps try to establish eye contact & smile to test water?

Quote:
Old 03-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Go over and do a casual talk with her. See what kind of general topics you can come out with or see what she is doing and ask her about the things that she is doing. Than from there, just try to listen more and ask her more to have a good conversation from there. Remember to give her a good impression.

See whether what does she do during her free time. If she likes cooking, than ask whether can try out her cooking one day. If she likes working out, than try to ask her to bring you go workout one day or maybe bring her to a new place she has never went before in sg.

"Explore her interest to get her interested in you and end up one day, she may interest you too"
Old 03-08-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, sg xmm many is real r/s can lead to marriage ones. Maids if u like also can marry them but mostly here for fun only. FW n ah mo also played them unless u don't mind u shared saliva with them. There r a few type of maids. First type, just here to work n let family have a better life, u see these either no off day or always sit down n eat. 2nd type, here to find someone to marry, they use apps, friends introduce, any men also can up them n easily hunted. 3rd type, want companion, they use apps, friends introduce n they r choosy, not easily hunt unless u want to be their bf but no worries the bf all just Sex only or meet once a month just for Sex, like fb. 4th type, want fun n love cos of loneliness, OT is the best place to get. Typical besides first type, all other type can sex. So what holding u back to have fun? Juz ask n u will get their pussies. But careful, mostly do raw with any men. Now Sunday I also saw so many old ah Kong hunting maids.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

She like to tease guys & i think a lot of Bro here have up her

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1