The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bella if im in town
Bella looks like my friend's wife and she knows it, so there is always a kinkiness when im with her.
All righty. Each once a week?
Old 30-06-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
All the more you shouldn’t ask silly questions like will go topless or can zhut zhut!

As the saying goes, fortune favours the brave!
Ok questions what, i never ask about unlock wor. Want to zap me meh?
Old 30-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
All righty. Each once a week?
Haha i never count leh.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to book a slot with Natalie today, got a reply from her, she told me can but I replied 4mins later, then slot up liao.. insane stuff hahah.. try agn nxt time

So here’s a FR for YingYing from SLG instead hahah
Location: discreet, parking abit difficult (slot availability), no requirement for SafeEntry, no guard

Face: 7/10, Milfy

Body: 8/10, curvy and toned

Nuru: 8/10, didnt know 1hr also can do nuru

HJ: 10/10 shiok, slow, sensual, speeds up when necessary

Sensual: 8/10, roaming is good

GFE: 8/10

Entered room, took my temp and told to shower first, then proceed to lie on massage bed... she slowly and softly use her fingers/nails to bua up and down ur body and ur 2IC and balls wah thinkin of it just make me shiok.. after massage bed proceed for nuru. nuru self explanatory, best type of massage IMHO. Paid 100$ plus 20$ tips, Vitamin M abit dry, if not usually tip more for nuru de

RTM: Maybe? Most likely
Old 30-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The brave doesn’t need protection
DSC appreciates your business!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I don't usually ask, just geh siao and slowly do it and see her reaction.
Not what I initially meant..

Is telling Barry since he very gung-ho, no need to ask questions like whether the ML will go topless or can zhut zhut.. Just do it..

To your point, that’s what I do too..

Old 30-06-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
Think most impt is that they "like" you....ever kenna those ask if you wanna fuck them.... but no helmet in sight, mission abort
Ya I met one. She massage until bth ask me want to f? Give discount lol
Old 30-06-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok questions what, i never ask about unlock wor. Want to zap me meh?
Take it as a challenge lor for your first booking with any ML..

Try to up the ante for a certain restriction.. That’s why such questions should not exist in your book!

Old 30-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Ya I met one. She massage until bth ask me want to f? Give discount lol
If she’s a FL masquerading as a ML, technically it doesn’t amount to much if her intention from the start was to make you go for the full package..

Old 30-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Take it as a challenge lor for your first booking with any ML..

Try to up the ante for a certain restriction.. That’s why such questions should not exist in your book!
I've only ever fuck a ML on the first visit. Went to her apartment in No4 after reservist. She had a weird fetish for military guys. Asked me to wear back uniform and fuck her, never ask for tip! I feel like tio beh bio.

Edit: in case you all ask this was at least 5-6 years ago, RTC a long time ago.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
All the more you shouldn’t ask silly questions like will go topless or can zhut zhut!

As the saying goes, fortune favours the brave!
I used to be one of those silly ones who asked for permission for everything. But with more experience, I realised that sometimes the more you ask, the higher the chances the ML will reject your request haha.

Nowadays I just go with the flow and see if the ML is receptive to my actions. I think generally as long as you’re nice to them and don’t behave like a dick then usually they’ll let you have your way?
Old 30-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've only ever fuck a ML on the first visit. Went to her apartment in No4 after reservist. She had a weird fetish for military guys. Asked me to wear back uniform and fuck her, never ask for tip! I feel like tio beh bio.

Edit: in case you all ask this was at least 5-6 years ago, RTC a long time ago.
Wah seh like that everytime book her will bring along my no.4 for free piak piak!

The ML how old? Figure tok kong or not?

Old 30-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah seh like that everytime book her will bring along my no.4 for free piak piak!

The ML how old? Figure tok kong or not?
A bit bui bui, thats why even though free fuck, i never go back again. Haha
Old 30-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I used to be one of those silly ones who asked for permission for everything. But with more experience, I realised that sometimes the more you ask, the higher the chances the ML will reject your request haha.

Nowadays I just go with the flow and see if the ML is receptive to my actions. I think generally as long as you’re nice to them and don’t behave like a dick then usually they’ll let you have your way?
You are absolutely right..

With experience you can apply the same template to almost every situation and adjust accordingly..

I really buay tahan man.. Actively posting in this thread again has made my urge grow stronger.. Don’t think can jiak vege till phase 3 liao..

Old 30-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1