The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Hehe me too. They usually indulge me coz nothing weird. Haha.
Got 1 ML ask me whether or not want to do SM with her.. I said I open to it but when she told me must do certain stuff with her I politely declined.. A bit of a hygiene freak here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
What's is surprising is that apart from these perversions, the MLs said that they were "good" customers. They would not give any trouble to the MLs, including paying for the services.
Good lor.. As long as both parties willing and the price is right, by all means go ahead..

Old 28-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Just an experiment I did. I contacted 6 ladies, including Ruirui and Jane.

5 replied, including Ruirui whom I never met before.

Jane didn't.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Jane didn't.
Jane confirm receive a lot of messages one, given how much exposure she had in the past week or so.. Not a surprise if she takes longer to respond to them..

As usual, for those who don't get a reply, try again the next day at the timings the ML will most likely look at her phone.. Move on if you still get radio silence..

Old 28-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Jane didn't.

Your profile must be highly rated in their database. 😄
Old 28-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Your profile must be highly rated in their database. 😄
Franco should try out RR at least once, but I think her small neh neh and "kiddish" demeanor not his cup of tea..

Old 28-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Franco should try out RR at least once, but I think her small neh neh and "kiddish" demeanor not his cup of tea..
Her looks acceptable to me. Her location too. Like 5 mins drive away. But want something to grab on during the deed, so maybe not.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Got 1 ML ask me whether or not want to do SM with her.. I said I open to it but when she told me must do certain stuff with her I politely declined.. A bit of a hygiene freak here..
who is the ML?
Old 28-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her looks acceptable to me. Her location too. Like 5 mins drive away. But want something to grab on during the deed, so maybe not.
Franco senior, Rui Rui has almost absolutely nothing for you to grab.
She has a nice personality though.

Think only Xue Er has something for you to grab

You tried Mu Mu? Nice body shape. Ok stuff to grab but don’t grab her tits.
All else fails, grab her dog
Old 28-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Franco senior, Rui Rui has almost absolutely nothing for you to grab.
She has a nice personality though.

Think only Xue Er has something for you to grab

You tried Mu Mu? Nice body shape. Ok stuff to grab but don’t grab her tits.
All else fails, grab her dog
Mumu aka Ah Sa when I met her for the first and only time in 2018. Yeah slim and not petite. Sultry looks too, but not much to grab. But think still better than Ruirui.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mumu aka Ah Sa when I met her for the first and only time in 2018. Yeah slim and not petite. Sultry looks too, but not much to grab too. But think still better than Ruirui.
You practically tried all I had tried. Really a laojiao.

Last reco, Shirley. Small size. Same level boobs as Mumu.
Once on the same frequency, play starts!
Old 28-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
who is the ML?
Balik kampung liao..

If you into SM check out said thread in the HC section..

Find bro Havanna for recommendations..

Old 28-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This person has been around for several years already. Almost every ML I know had come across this individual. A couple of them shared that the guy would ask them to continue stepping on his balls even when there was blood gushing out.

There's another guy, likely different from the one above, will ejaculate blood when climax.

Then there's those who request the ML to urinate on them or to drink the ML's urine to get their high.

What's is surprising is that apart from these perversions, the MLs said that they were "good" customers. They would not give any trouble to the MLs, including paying for the services.
Blood? That sounds serious.

The memorable one (not fetish related) that comes to my mind was MLs sharing with me about this particular guy who takes a long time (>2hrs) to come. It is really very tiring and hard earned money for the MLs.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Whenever I look at the WeChat moments of my regulars enjoying back home... can't help but wish they're still here. But alas, even if they come, it won't happen this year for sure.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you manage to try song song before she left?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1