The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 03-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Few year back before I got married I met this girl from one of the forums. We grew close after the numerous meetups. She was in her early 20s and very small built. She is always in Tshirt hiding her assets....

one day after a meetup with the rest of the group. i volunteered to send her home, halfway through the journey she told me she didn't wanna go home yet and maybe we can find a place get some drinks and tcss...

Night is still young.. I drove up to a nearby petrol kiosk and then to one of the reservoirs. We chatted about probably everything under the moon and as we progress into the conversation, we moved closer and closer till our arms were side by side.. As we inched closer to each other i started to feel something soft on my arms, I then realized that she turned sideways and my elbows were brushing against her boobs.. her soft boobs..

In the next few minutes I started to become more daring and was actively caressing her boobs. We started to lock lips and I started actively fondling her jugs... My gawd.. Her jugs are huge! I jokingly asked her if it was man-made. She replied that its all Natural but due to this size, she is embarrass thus she is always in Tshirt and that since young. She has always been teased. She confirmed that her cup size is D. So... Imagine. A slim girl around 1.52m with D jugs!

It started getting a little hot and heavy as I was stroking her crouch when I suggested that we continue in the car. Now that I think back, it could have put a hard stop to the action with that suggestion. Lucky me, she agreed and we moved back to the car. It was a weekday night and the carpark was dark and empty...

As the a/c in the car started to cool us down. We re-ignited the fire as I got a little more daring. Un-clasping her bra and slide her tshirt off her neck. Sucking her 50 cent sized areola and small nipples. I then slide my fingers between the opening of her shorts into her pussy and went straight for the kill. Man... She was soaking... I asked if she would like to continue.....

She replied semi screaming at me... "you made me so wet and horny... You wanna leave me high and dry?" No further hesitations. I unbutton her shorts and pulled her shorts and underwear down together. Lowered her front seat and suggested that we move to the back seat.. I asked if she is willing to taste my bro. She didnt answered but positioned herself to my bro. As she unbuckled my belt and lowered my shorts. I attacked her pussy and her moans filled the car... Unfortunately she is not shaved and I have this OCD of going down on girls with not washed and hairy pussy. So I didnt even attempt to go down but continue to attack her pussy. As she came, I could feel the juices splattering all over my palm and her inner thighs.

I needed no further invitation as I lay her down on the seat. I attacked her boobs further as I penetrated her petite sized body. Gosh... She was tight.. Probably less than 10mins later. I told her.. I am cumming... She pleaded not to stop and to not cum in her... I ejaculated on her body after another 10 pumps or so.. She said that she haven't had a dick for a year.. Sextisfied...we cleaned up and I drove her home... The sex scent lingered through the whole drove home...

It happened again another time at a hourly hotel but that was the last time.. She said that she was falling in love with me but I told her she can't love me as I will not leave my gf.. If she's willing... We can be FWB but she refused as she said she is scared that she cannot control her feelings.. I respected her and we remained friends till today.. She actually attended my wedding... (Have to admit that I was slightly nervous)

Maybe one day..... I don't this myself but man.. I miss her boobs...
Old 03-01-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, got pics of her jugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Few year back before I got married I met this girl from one of the forums. We grew close after the numerous meetups. She was in her early 20s and very small built. She is always in Tshirt hiding her assets....

one day after a meetup with the rest of the group. i volunteered to send her home, halfway through the journey she told me she didn't wanna go home yet and maybe we can find a place get some drinks and tcss...

Night is still young.. I drove up to a nearby petrol kiosk and then to one of the reservoirs. We chatted about probably everything under the moon and as we progress into the conversation, we moved closer and closer till our arms were side by side.. As we inched closer to each other i started to feel something soft on my arms, I then realized that she turned sideways and my elbows were brushing against her boobs.. her soft boobs..

In the next few minutes I started to become more daring and was actively caressing her boobs. We started to lock lips and I started actively fondling her jugs... My gawd.. Her jugs are huge! I jokingly asked her if it was man-made. She replied that its all Natural but due to this size, she is embarrass thus she is always in Tshirt and that since young. She has always been teased. She confirmed that her cup size is D. So... Imagine. A slim girl around 1.52m with D jugs!

It started getting a little hot and heavy as I was stroking her crouch when I suggested that we continue in the car. Now that I think back, it could have put a hard stop to the action with that suggestion. Lucky me, she agreed and we moved back to the car. It was a weekday night and the carpark was dark and empty...

As the a/c in the car started to cool us down. We re-ignited the fire as I got a little more daring. Un-clasping her bra and slide her tshirt off her neck. Sucking her 50 cent sized areola and small nipples. I then slide my fingers between the opening of her shorts into her pussy and went straight for the kill. Man... She was soaking... I asked if she would like to continue.....

She replied semi screaming at me... "you made me so wet and horny... You wanna leave me high and dry?" No further hesitations. I unbutton her shorts and pulled her shorts and underwear down together. Lowered her front seat and suggested that we move to the back seat.. I asked if she is willing to taste my bro. She didnt answered but positioned herself to my bro. As she unbuckled my belt and lowered my shorts. I attacked her pussy and her moans filled the car... Unfortunately she is not shaved and I have this OCD of going down on girls with not washed and hairy pussy. So I didnt even attempt to go down but continue to attack her pussy. As she came, I could feel the juices splattering all over my palm and her inner thighs.

I needed no further invitation as I lay her down on the seat. I attacked her boobs further as I penetrated her petite sized body. Gosh... She was tight.. Probably less than 10mins later. I told her.. I am cumming... She pleaded not to stop and to not cum in her... I ejaculated on her body after another 10 pumps or so.. She said that she haven't had a dick for a year.. Sextisfied...we cleaned up and I drove her home... The sex scent lingered through the whole drove home...

It happened again another time at a hourly hotel but that was the last time.. She said that she was falling in love with me but I told her she can't love me as I will not leave my gf.. If she's willing... We can be FWB but she refused as she said she is scared that she cannot control her feelings.. I respected her and we remained friends till today.. She actually attended my wedding... (Have to admit that I was slightly nervous)

Old 03-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19007 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
It's split into 5 videos.

I have it but not sure how to upload videos...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Bro this is sbf Leh... sure have what u r looking for

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=758324

Enjoy
thanks bros.
got them all.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, got pics of her jugs?
Unfortunately no...
Old 03-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hehe you painted urself into a corner and had to invite her to your wedding. Glad it went well.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

all u need to ask, and it may be shown.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
all u need to ask, and it may be shown.
Yes agreed, how to know what you want if never ask for it, cheers!
Old 05-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unfortunately no...
Is she singaporean?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12888 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Very good share bro Lennyberg!
Old 07-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently manage to hook up a PRC milf cleaner in my office building. 45yrs old from DongBei. Abit on the bigger side but with a white complexion. Actually know her for awhile as she is quite chatty and always chat when I meet her when taking lift or what. One day, want to go smoke outside the building but raining heavily. So stuck at the lobby and met her. Chat Abit and she said follow her as she got a "sercet place" in the building that can smoke. She bring me to a small room near the rooftop which is lock and she got the key. She open the door and inside is like a well kept store and with some small vadilation. She said she always come here for break and nap, etc but Abit stuffy. Have a smoke and chat with her while she have her break.
As it get Abit stuffy, she took out her cleaner uniform and on with her T shirt. OMG, her boobs are huge man. And under the fade light, you can see her Lacy bra print. Start asking about her family back home, etc....suddenly got the courage and ask her "Wow, so long never go home, so you must not have sex for a long time" ...... It was a werid silent for few seconds. She nodded her head shyly. I went to sit down beside her and hold her hand. Next thing you know our tongue are locked. Pull up her T shirt and her 36D melon with a white Lacy bra was amazing. Play her nipple while we French and went South to rub her pussy. Gosh it was super wet and she is moaning like crazy. She keep saying "cannot like this" but she never resist. Pull down her pants and panty and start to finger her. Within minutes, she cummed. She was super horny and she pull down my pants and direct my dick to doggy her. Of coz I stopped as I don't feel comfortable without at protection. Ask her to bbbj me. Told her that we will do it with protection. Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Recently manage to hook up a PRC milf cleaner in my office building. 45yrs old from DongBei. Abit on the bigger side but with a white complexion. Actually know her for awhile as she is quite chatty and always chat when I meet her when taking lift or what. One day, want to go smoke outside the building but raining heavily. So stuck at the lobby and met her. Chat Abit and she said follow her as she got a "sercet place" in the building that can smoke. She bring me to a small room near the rooftop which is lock and she got the key. She open the door and inside is like a well kept store and with some small vadilation. She said she always come here for break and nap, etc but Abit stuffy. Have a smoke and chat with her while she have her break.
As it get Abit stuffy, she took out her cleaner uniform and on with her T shirt. OMG, her boobs are huge man. And under the fade light, you can see her Lacy bra print. Start asking about her family back home, etc....suddenly got the courage and ask her "Wow, so long never go home, so you must not have sex for a long time" ...... It was a werid silent for few seconds. She nodded her head shyly. I went to sit down beside her and hold her hand. Next thing you know our tongue are locked. Pull up her T shirt and her 36D melon with a white Lacy bra was amazing. Play her nipple while we French and went South to rub her pussy. Gosh it was super wet and she is moaning like crazy. She keep saying "cannot like this" but she never resist. Pull down her pants and panty and start to finger her. Within minutes, she cummed. She was super horny and she pull down my pants and direct my dick to doggy her. Of coz I stopped as I don't feel comfortable without at protection. Ask her to bbbj me. Told her that we will do it with protection. Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
Awesome story bro, I personally stay away from communists though
Old 07-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow... nice story bro.

I wonder why we don't have any cleaner like that
Old 07-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
Enjoyed the story with the milf cleaner. Hope for another segment soon. Meanwhile, some pts for u as encouragement.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
platinumcoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Just for sharing, as I'm a frequent flyer due to work, I got acquainted with a SQ ground staff when I check in at business lounge counter. I always go to her when I going for check in. She a leggy malay gal in her late 20s. She speaks with confidence with a sweet smile. That day, just happened she was going for a meal break when I arrived and since I have few hours to spare before departure, I invited her for a meal at Jewels. We went to a restaurant, TCSS, laughing at jokes and had a hearty meal. We made small talks as we walk back to business lounge counter. On the way, she held my hand and usher me through a door using her card access. We were in a stairway area as she led me 2 stairways down to a quiet remote landing. She look at me and french me. I returned with deep kisses, remove her beige blazer and unbutton her black shirt. Her big 34C knockers bounced out as I remove her black lacy bra. I suck hungrily on her erected nipples and rub her pussy under her black skirt. She quickly pull down my pants and boxers and stroke hard on my cock. I pull down her wet thongs and turn her around, licking the back of her sexy neck. I lift up her black skirt,shaft my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy as I bang her in standing doggy position. Her 2 melons bouncing, she moaning loudly as I pump her hard and smack her puffy butt cheeks. She cums hard in a few mins and her juice leaking down her thigh. Her legs shiver and cannot stand properly. I shifted her, sat in a reverse cowgirl position on the staircase. I cupped both her breasts and twitch her nipples as she continue to ride me like a wild animal. She was getting high again and moaning loudly, she increase her grinding speed and cums in her 2nd big orgasm. I no longer can hold anymore and blast all my load into her sweet tight pussy. She holding onto me and grinding slowly to milk out all my load. Later we cleaned and dressed up, proceed back to check in. Gave her a deep sextisfied kiss before I move off. Never expected this and hoping to see her again on my next check in.
Oh wow, really wild!
Old 08-01-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Wa steady milf you got there lucky man I wish I was like you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1