The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Her roomie is worth a shot
Neh Ji looks yummy but only got to fondle.. Likely will be premium dessert if any at all.
I oso keep thinking of her roommate Chen Chen lol
Old 03-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Now with so many MRs....and she got so much attention.

Either she will up price (like that Amei last time) or cut down on certain steps.

Think I will let the ship go off.
I reckon I'm with you on this one. Don't think I'll board this hype train.

The more the MRs come in, the more it doesn't seem quite so special. Lol.

Anyway, need to focus on my soon rtc-ing babes.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Needs to better manage and arrange with her housemate to avoid potential clashes.

Needs to learn to deal with latecoming and latecumming customers.
Okay that gave me a chuckle..

I think is very hard to avoid clashing with other Bros bah especially when is shared unit..

Never mind lor just walk pass or bump into outgoing and incoming customers.. Been in that situation many times liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon many are interested in Chenchen too. If Songsong has a notional 12 clients daily (likely to be higher considering their G&G mentality), I believe that Chenchen should not be far behind with say, a credible eight.

The amount of footfall (20+ people) in this situation is excessive, so I'll pass. And continue to support my main and secondary regulars.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Massage is none existent - don't waste time.

-snip-

Nice perky nipples and no restrictions to fondling. If she learns how to vary her HJ and offerings, she could be a 2shot winner.
So you didn't experience any of the "tantric lingam massage" which was mentioned before?

It was also brought up her neh neh very small one so did you find there was enough flesh/fats to fondle?

Old 03-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I reckon many are interested in Chenchen too. If Songsong has a notional 12 clients daily (likely to be higher considering their G&G mentality), I believe that Chenchen should not be far behind with say, a credible eight.

The amount of footfall in this situation is excessive, so I'll pass. And continue to support my main and secondary regulars.
Didn't you also experience the same thing with A-mei?

Anyway you already said mah xiao long bao doesn't interest you so if CC is the same type then you can save your $110 liao..

Old 03-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

In other news, isn't the gal who posed with Cici her:
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-co-co/

I notice coz she caught my eye.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Didn't you also experience the same thing with A-mei?

Anyway you already said mah xiao long bao doesn't interest you so if CC is the same type then you can save your $110 liao..
I first met Amei when the hype had half died down. Anyway, the only time I bumped into another cheongster was when I met Tianniu at her previous place.

#chokepoint
Old 03-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? cant seem to find any reviews of her https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/. Btw also lookin for reccomendations for syt with big boobs and decent playability
Old 03-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You are really pro. Nice catch. Co Co looks like syt. I wonder whether she is good..
Old 03-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post

went to engage Coco, when her location was listed at central but it's actually quite east-ward. Due to the listing, biz not good. Maybe due to this, she used hp a bit during session. she probably changing location again.

looks wise, about 80-90% from the current beautified pics? the pics show abit of hint of looking like sora ma from person, didn't get such hint but she put on makeup and look syt. Abit petite, doesn't look like 160cm. rebonded hair xmm type. won't reject type.

for the session, puts in effort for massage, can say it's 7.5/10. for sensual, roaming on top and as there was oil used for BF, moved away from sucking on that basis. boobies feel like C and not sure enhanced or not, felt natural.

Person quite chatty. maybe her mind was preoccupied with location issues, once session done, didn't quite feel as warm.

the one hour rate is quite OK on overall feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamayuki View Post
You are really pro. Nice catch. Co Co looks like syt. I wonder whether she is good..
Been monitoring her. Only 1 FR so far as above.

Tarma with CC and CC sounds interesting.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what do you mean? haven't tried Cici, you mean tarma?

Coco's pics really hint of sora ma siah, now seeing the new ones. her original ones were more of the real person.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 03-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
what do you mean? haven't tried Cici, you mean tarma?

Coco's pics really hint of sora ma siah, now seeing the new ones. her original ones were more of the real person.
Her long-ish face and big eyes remind me of Cheryl Yang:

Old 03-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Did she shower with you before massage ?
No she does not
Old 03-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
For those who are interested, you can find some information on tantric lingam massage. Here. SS handskills Are quite similar, and she can perfect this skill that would be perfect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/yes-men-can-have-multiple-orgasms-heres-the-tantric-technique-thatll-make-it-happen--25591

That said, her skillsets is not for everyone I believe so that should be many who will not return after the first time.

Enjoy yourself!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1