The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

Yet, over the teens' heavy breathing came the unmistakable sound of smacked flesh from the next door bedroom. "Mum?" gasped Hayley, coming quickly to her senses.

"Dad?" responded Susie, equally shocked.

"Ohhhhmyyyyyygoddd," they chorused, before settling down to concentrate their hearing.

As if to leave no doubt as to what was going on just a few steps down the landing, Jill's squeals were clearly pronounced on the still night air, each following on from a snapshot belter. As their eyes became accustomed to the dark and their dirty little minds went into overdrive, both girls mentally visualised the scene: Hayley's mother draped over the lap of Susie's father.

Susie was first to move from the bed, crouching to place her ear up against the wall. She was quickly followed by Hayley who didn't want to miss out, the pair of blonde beauties stark naked and still glowing from their earlier lovemaking. Susie felt Hayley drape herself over her back, purring as a rogue hand slid between her spread legs. In no time Hayley was rubbing her cousin's clit eagerly as they listened to Jill being given the spanking of her life.

Meanwhile, next door, his hand wringing with dull pain, finally Dan relented. The seemingly ceaseless punishment had ended, allowing his younger sister to catch her breath. She hunched her pussy against his leg and cried out with release as he let her ride out a second climax in peace. Seeing her squirm on his lap like that, Dan sighed with lust. Touching her flesh and watching her cum not once but twice had understandably made him feel as horny as hell. As he allowed Jill to come down from her high, he felt his cock slowly inflating, the blood pulsing to the throbbing purple tip.

When Jill showed no sign of moving off and away, he knew he just had to have her and that she wanted him. Smoothing apart her stocking-clad legs so as to gain unrestricted access to her gaping pussy, he plunged two thick fingers straight into her cunt without any warning or preparation. Jill moaned at the intrusion, but it was a moan borne of pure lust. She'd been dying to be penetrated all day, aching for the contact.

As Dan busily worked his fingers in and out of her dripping snatch, rapidly she regained the pre-orgasmic plateau of moments earlier. "Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good, ahhhh, yessssss," she hissed. "My clit, rub my clit," she begged.

Dan located the little love button with ease. He'd have been blind not to, so swollen and sensitive was it. His fingers squelched on impact, causing Jill to shriek loudly. Working her up into a rare state, slowly he withdrew the sopping wet digits. The action was met by the accompaniment of Jill's pleading objections as she squirmed on his lap. He silenced her by slipping two gooey fingers into her mouth and twisting. When she had sucked them clean and thanked him in hushed tones, he stood, lifting her slender body and tossing it onto the bed unceremoniously.

Don't leave me, she begged inside her head, too breathless to voice the plea. But Dan wasn't done by a long straw. Legs akimbo, she watched him undress, idly rubbing her clit to maintain the feelings inside. She drank in the sight of her older brother's powerfully built frame, paying special attention to the thick, muscular arm that had powered his punishing hand into the rumps of all three females that day. Dan turned away from the bed and took down his trousers, then lowered his boxer shorts to reveal an arse that was strong and muscular.

Yet the best was yet to come as he turned slowly around, fully naked at last. Her jaw dropped, eyes as wide as ping-pong balls. Her finger even ceased its dalliance with her engorged clit. Her legs began to come together, driven perhaps by an instinct for self-preservation. "OH...MY...LORD," she breathed, barely audible, eyes riveted to his crotch. "It...it's...it's huge!" she revealed. "It's as thick as my arm!"

In the next door bedroom, Susie and Hayley issued a simultaneous gasp. Susie raised her forearm in demonstration. "Oh I want some of that," Hayley mumbled under her breath, stroking her cousin's wrist.

"Mmm, so do I," Susie confessed without a hint of guilt.

Both girls giggled throatily. "You are one filthy bitch," Hayley whispered. "Your own father!"

"Look who's talking," Susie replied in mock exasperation.

"Shush," Hayley ordered, waving her hand. "I think he's going to put it in her."

Separated by just six inches of cavity wall, Jill reached out a tentative little hand to wrap around her brother's massive cock. Despite squeezing until Dan was forced to suck in air painfully, thumb and forefinger remained some way apart. She stared at the mighty staff with awe bordering upon reverence, letting her hand slide up the shaft, then back down, appraising its rugged feel before cradling the bloated plum of a head. Then she smiled and said simply: "Fuck me, Dan."

She watched as he moved in closer on his knees to shadow her, felt him position the head of his cock to stroke up an inner thigh and rub all over her pussy, gathering moisture. She reached up and took hold of each strong shoulder. Wincing at the inevitable pressure as he angled, Jill closed her eyes. No easy task, Dan eased off for a moment before trying again, stronger this time, and she felt herself stretching, yielding and accepting him into her. "Oh, god, it's so big," she moaned into his shoulder.

Jill could feel her passage contracting as if trying to force out the immense invader. Had she not been so aroused, the task would have been nye on impossible. Yet with patience he pressed in again, re-seating the bulbous cockhead in her cunt hole, before taking two more gentle strokes. Making progress he pressed farther, forcing the giant tool up the narrow channel inch by inch by thick powerful inch. Jill squeezed her eyes shut once more and nibbled at her bottom lip. This hurt far more than the spanking, but was every bit as enjoyable.

Slowly and patiently, Dan worked the thick manhood into a tight and tiny cunt that squeezed so snugly every millimetre of progress was a huge effort. Stroke by stroke, repositioning and stopping and re-starting, he pushed deeper until at last he felt the blunt head hit the entrance to her womb. Try as he might, there was a top inch of shaft that would go no further. Jill's eyes flew open at the sensation and she voiced her mind in revered and breathless tones. "Oh my God, Dan, that was harder than giving up my cherry. I can't believe how stretched I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Moments of Relatively kind......

http://www.xvideos.com/video52020707/_4p_.
http://www.xvideos.com/video51847779/china_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38672537/37_j8_

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-12-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 29-11-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Close by and with just a thin wall to separate them, cousins Susie and Hayley knelt, breasts pressed together and listening intently. Each girl had her head over her cousin's shoulder and an arm around her back. Below, Susie's other hand busily frigged Hayley's pussy whilst Hayley worked Susie's clit with her thumb. Their hands drenched and sore, each girl had cum twice already and there was no sign of their intense mutual masturbation abating.

All their attention was tuned to the sounds coming from Jill's bedroom who for her part had now managed to climax three times, each sounding more powerful than the last. The girls listened in awe as the bed creaked painfully, as Dan grunted and huffed and Jill whimpered and moaned. At the same time they rubbed one another's blonde pussies with open palms, stroking the whole mound, letting fingers ride between slick pink lips and sweeping clits with broad strokes, lubing up all of the delectable soft flesh with cunt-honey.

Two sweet mouths pressed into two soft shoulders to muffle the sounds of raging teenage orgasms. Fingers were a blur as hips undulated desperately against them, seeking even greater release. The girls came hard and deep and long, their enormous sexual tension finally satiated. As one, the beautiful cousins lifted their heads and joined in a kiss, brushing lips softly together, affirming their mutual love. Each girl kept her palm cupped over the other's bare pussy mound, unwilling to break the intimate contact.

But eventually they had to, the crouched positions becoming painful. Climbing haltingly to their feet and into Hayley's bed together once more, the sound of humping continued to drift through the wall as they spooned one another in turn.

Next door, the siblings were reaching the point of no return. From beneath, Jill watched her brother's face grow tight and the tension build where she gripped his biceps. Despite her own three orgasms under his tutelage, she had yet to feel his cum gush into her. It was something she wanted more than anything else in the world. She needed to be filled. "Cum, big brother," she whispered, looking deeply into his eyes, "Cum for me. Cum inside me. Let me feel it."

He pulled nearly out of her, and began short-stroking her tight cunt faster and faster. His breath was pained-sounding. Then with a shuddering groan he plunged deep. For a moment Jill's head swam and she feared he might have split her open. However, the pain was quickly soothed by a fourth stupendous orgasm that took her quite by surprise. Her fingernails tore at his shoulder blades. "Uhn! Uhn! Aahh! Aaaaahng!"

As Dan exhaled, Jill felt the flood pouring into her like a fountain, felt the impact of the spurts and the sudden heat. Her pussy filled to overflowing before her womb devoured his thick creamy seed. And then he was fucking her once more with long, deep strokes, pumping out the last reserves of sperm, sliding slowly down from his post-orgasmic slope. As he softened a little, he was able to shove more cock inside until finally, triumphantly he was completely buried. They held in position, both marvelling at the feel. When his eyes regained focus, she lifted her head up to kiss him.

Dan eased the subsiding erection slowly out of a clutching cunt that seemed unwilling to give up its treasured prize. When eventually the head did come free with a discernible plop, he rolled over onto his back beside her, lifting an arm and inviting her underneath.

Yet Jill had other ideas, wriggling down the bed until her head was at his crotch, watching his mammoth cock now softened and contracted and resting on his belly. She lifted it to her lips and started to lick up the gooey blend of semen and pussy juice that liberally coated her brother's cock and balls. "You're insatiable," he breathed contentedly.

"Just cleaning up after myself like a good little girl," Jill replied. "I wouldn't want to earn another spanking for sloppiness, would I now?"

She continued to wash his cock with her tongue, collecting mouthfuls of cream and swallowing happily. When finally she was done, the invite of earlier was accepted and she slid beneath his arm, resting a reddened cheek on his right breast.

They remained in one another's arms for an hour until Dan felt a torrid pressure in his bladder. Heading off to gain relief, it was only when he reached the bathroom door that it dawned on him how inappropriately dressed he was. He was after all a guest in his sister's house and there were teenaged girls at close proximity.

Indeed, at the very moment he eased back the bathroom door, Hayley's door opened and uncle and niece stood face to face in the half light. He was stark bollock naked whilst she had on just a cotton light figure hugging nightie. "Um, after you Hayley," he offered, holding the door and ushering her past, sniffing subconsciously at the air as she brushed by.

She utterly reeked of pussy. Looking down, he saw his cock twitch and stand to attention. As he waited his turn, from inside he could hear his niece's delicate pee splash the bowl beneath her and little moans as the trickle cascaded over sore pink folds. Within moments his cock was stood bolt upright. It was so hard it hurt, more so with the pressure from his aching bladder. As Hayley flushed, he waited in anticipation.

To be continued........

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-12-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 30-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Such was the intense pressure on Dan Fucker's bladder that he found himself shifting from one foot to the other as teenaged niece Hayley finished up in the bathroom. Hearing the tap run as she washed her hands brought a sense of anticipated relief quickly followed by a painful tingle in his loins. He was utterly desperate to go. The more the water sloshed the sink bowl, the more his cock throbbed. Thankfully at least the impressive slab of manhood had morphed into a semi-hard state of arousal that was more conducive to pissing.

Finally, when it felt like he might burst, the door opened and Hayley eased herself out, brushing past her unashamedly naked and waiting uncle. "All yours," she whispered in a seductive timbre, accompanied by a cheery smile and a wiggle of the same butt that earlier in the day Dan had spanked raw.

All yours! Now there was a thought. In fact it quickly became than a thought, manifesting itself in a physical reaction as the blood gushed back into his penis, inflating it obscenely. Despite an overwhelming desperation to get inside and pee, Dan's eyes instinctively followed his sexy little niece's progress back down the landing to her bedroom. Before she opened the door, Hayley ensured to reach down and scratch her bum, in the process exposing half a gorgeous buttock.

Dan sighed longingly beneath his breath, feasting on the sight. Hayley hesitated and looked back over a shoulder momentarily before escaping inside. Shaking the feelings of guilt from his messed-up brain to enter the bathroom, Dan discovered he was now so hard that peeing was physically impossible. Standing cock in hand and straining so hard his eyes slanted, nothing happened. Yet it throbbed as if about to explode.

The dual purpose tool, it seemed, had the overriding need to cum, not piss, the only solution being to satisfy its urging. Yet it was churlish to waste such a stonker in masturbation. Dan craved cunt, tight wet cunt. Popping his head back around the bathroom door, the naked firefighter heard Jill's gentle and contented snoring from her room, that avenue closed.

Gazing further afield, he observed Hayley's door slightly ajar, a mesmerising dim light burning an amber glow in the darkness. He was magnetised subconsciously to the threshold like a moth. Lifting a strong hand and, dismissing the reservations haunting his brain and that wore as heavily as the pee on his bladder, he pushed inside. Hayley looked up, anything but surprised to see him. She issued a throaty welcome: "Hi, Uncle Dan. You took your time."

"I...I shouldn't be here," he said lamely.

Yet instead of turning around, he moved in closer to where, stretched out on the single bed, the girl's nightie was hauled up in a concertina to reveal a flat white belly and the lower reaches of her boobs. Her nipples pointed markedly under the stripy cotton top. Hayley's legs were parted alluringly and already a hint of dew glistened on the pouty lips. It was a real sight to behold for a horny 40-year old that had been starved of sex for months on end until his sister had quenched the need earlier. Having re-discovered the joys of sex, he had an insatiable appetite for me.

As Hayley sat up to greet him, she skimmed the nightie clear so as to leave no doubt in either of their minds. In truth, the 18-year old beauty wanted it as much, if not more. Her cousin Susie's lips and fingers on her cunt were hot, but nothing compared to a thick and meaty cock. A lick of the lips upon seeing the raging hard-on was accompanied a hoarse moan of lust. Shifting sideways into profile, she beckoned her uncle to sit down and join her.

Momentarily Dan forgot the overbearing urge to piss though it remained, adding an extra facet to the mix of feelings in his wanton body. Powerful chest heaving, Hayley felt small in his presence. Yet that merely added to the expectation and anticipation of the fuck of her young life. A tender kiss on the forehead and a stroke of the girl's golden mane that was more akin to an uncle / niece relationship belied the heated urges that provided an undercurrent of taboo desire.

As Dan outstretched, Hayley placed both tiny hands on her uncle's inner thighs and stroked lovingly, causing Dan's cock to jerk and harden even more, before it was even touched. The added pressure exacerbated the tingly sensations in his bladder until it became almost unbearable. Dan threw back his head and, looking up to the heavens, exhaled deeply. This moment was up there with the best feelings he'd ever enjoyed during a sex life that spanned three decades.

Unhurriedly and savouring every moment of the seduction, Hayley stroked sensuously, marvelling in the effect her little hands were having on this much older man. When a stray nipple grazed the eye, Dan very nearly came. The nymphette had teasing down to a fine art. Her hands continued to stroke all around the cock she craved, driving her uncle wild. Finally, when he could take it no longer, Hayley wrapped a set of slender digits tightly around the shaft. As in her mother's case, thumb and index finger failed to make contact. "Oh myyyyyyy, Uncle Dan" she purred, rubbing up and down the proud manhood.

Reaching across, in return Dan stroked her unruly blonde locks tenderly. "Oh baby that feels so good," he managed through gritted teeth as she caressed the pained organ with the tenderest of touches.

"It's so hot," Hayley whispered, tongue coursing its way around her delightful lips.

And hot it was -- quite literally, on account of the full bladder that threatened to erupt through his belly at any moment like a volcano. Hayley spent a good few minutes caressing and soothing away the underlying ache until she was masturbating her uncle liberally. Stopping for a moment, she exchanged a knowing glance, reading his filthy mind. And when a few stray strands of golden hair were flicked behind an ear, followed by a sexy pout, Dan knew his wish was about to be granted. The very thought nearly caused him to cum or piss, or both. Settling back on elbows, he waited with bated breath.

Grinning from ear to ear, the little minx dipped her head and pursed her lips, bearing down on the bulbous plum of a pulsing cockhead. The pointed tip of her tongue found the eye and dipped in, liberating a generous glob of precum. Stretching open her mouth as wide as her facial muscles would allow, Hayley was just able to fit the bloated knob in, though it felt akin to having ingested a cricket ball. Dan continued to stroke the soft mane of hair, encouraging the girl on. He was eager to fit the whole cock in, a task no past lover had ever accomplished.

And the underlying threat that he might pee in her mouth at any moment both scared and turned him on no end in equal amounts.

One hand stroking the fat shaft as she sucked purposefully on the spongy head, Hayley's other hand slipped idly between her thighs. Two fingers snaked their way inside a soft and moistening pussy and soon she was groaning on the tool she slavered upon.

Interpreting her wantonness with the experience of years, Dan adjusted to lie lengthwise on the bed, inviting his sexy young niece to reposition so that her knees were up by his shoulders and she crouched over him. A gleeful Hayley wasted no time in climbing into place, her tight cunt itching with anticipation. Gazing up, Dan was greeted by a hot wet teen pussy that was bathed in the dim glow of the nightlight. It puckered and pouted a foot above his face, droplets of arousal gathering in numbers inside the mass of pink folds.

Reaching up, Dan took a firm hold of each buttock like two softballs, kneading firmly with large strong hands. The powerful contact prompted Hayley to mewl, the sounds partly muted by the snug knob plugged in her mouth. As the buns compressed in his palms, unable to resist Dan drew back a big hand and spanked the right cheek twice. The motion hammered Hayley down his cock a little father, a thick inch of shaft lodging in her mouth. Changing hands, Dan delivered a brace of smacks to the left buttock. Unlike earlier, however, these were sensual spanks that sent a shiver through Hayley's entire body and made her suck as if her life depended on it.

Continuing to paw purposefully, Dan stretched the tiny anal crevice and caused his niece's cunt lips to rub together. A delicious sight, he had a strange yearning. In a quarter of a decade making love to over fifty women, never before had Dan felt the remotest urge to kiss or lick a lover's arsehole. Yet at that moment it seemed the most erotic thing he could imagine doing. Lifting his head between her legs Dan pressed the tip of his tongue to Hayley's lovely pinky-brown ring, delivering long exuberant strokes that send the lustful girl wild. The motion forced her mouth deeper down his cock until the teenager's lips were close to her stroking hand.

Dan proceeded to lick and lap her anus into a wet frenzy, leaving a deposit of warm saliva around the rim. Pleasantly satisfied at having fed his curiosity, he guided his tongue slide south to nestle at her pussy opening. It slid through his teeth and up inside her readily, the slick pink lips parting to accommodate the welcome intruder. Her knees splayed sideways, Hayley pushed down on her uncle's face, craving more.

At the same time, taking her hand away from the shaft, the eager-to-please girl tried her hardest to deepthroat an imperious cock that was half-buried in her sweet mouth. Yet, when the blunt tip touched her tonsils and activated the gag reflex, both realised that the task was beyond even this talented young cocksucker. Instead she worked with what she was able, letting her mouth slide three quarters of the way down and then back again until she was working at a steady rhythm.

Reciprocating unselfishly, Dan lashed his tongue into the labyrinth of moist girlie folds, searching out her G-spot. After a minute of orally excavating the hot cunt, he located it, her young body going into an uncontrollable series of spasms, followed by an unashamed orgasm that almost made her cry with pleasure.

In the process, Dan found his lips were peppered with her pungent love juices, inspiring him to plunge beyond the G-spot, seeking out the hidden depths beyond. His niece, it seemed, had multiple g-spots for each new lick brought wave upon wave of fresh pleasure, tingling lust and an overwhelming desire to get her uncle's whole face in her cunt if only that were possible.

Her midriff wracked with pleasure, Hayley screwed down further until her knees were almost flat, scraping her clit back and forth on Dan's nose. Within moments the protuberance was soaked. At the other end, her mouth was plunging faster now, suctioning his cock, cheeks collapsing around the stiff dick. Quickening the pace until her lips were sore, she was delighted at the grunts of approval slipping from Dan's mouth and reverberating back up her love channel.

As a reward for the intense feelings she was imparting on his cock, the rugged firefighter re-positioned his face, pinpointing the pink clit and sucking on it hard. Crazed with ecstasy, Hayley began to oscillate her hips, each movement causing the soft wet mound to rub her uncle's features repeatedly. Manhandling the lovely pair of buns above him, Dan was just about able to hold her still long enough to curl his tongue around the throbbing nub of pleasure. It felt as if he might suffocate and die at any moment, but what a way to go, smothered in hot soaking young pussy!

A volley of serious tongue-lashings administered to the gaping slit, he brought Hayley to the verge of a second climax. Yet, despite her own arousal and urge to shriek, not for one second did the girl cease sliding her mouth up and down his oversized pole, even if every plunge stretched her mouth and brought a blunt thud of cockhead to the back of the throat. All the while, a tiny, loving hand cradled, squeezed and stroked her uncle's balls, urging them to explode. "Oh Christ I'm close," he announced, his chin drenched in her errant juices.

He heard a purr and felt her mouth slide off the tip, her hand starting to beat his meat vigorously as she urged him to cum for her. What with a painful bladder full of ready-to-go piss, it made for a heady cocktail for Dan as her hand blurred upon the quivering shaft. And then, when it came, he very nearly passed out, grunting as the orgasm arrived with the ferocity of a tsunami.

Hayley hadn't time to decide where she wanted the prize delivery and, not quick enough to crane her head in time to take it in her mouth, instead the powerful jet of creamy seed splattered obscenely on her pert tits, covering them in an icing effect. "Oh my God!" she gasped, still wanking furiously at her uncle's huge cock, milking drop after drop until cum was hanging from each nipple like dewdrops.

As it deflated, the pain in Dan's bladder reached fever pitch, so much so that he very nearly blacked out a second time. Almost completely soft now and shrivelled to a more modest size, he was unable to control his bladder any longer. Out shot a thick line of steamy pee like a jet from one of his fire hoses.

Hayley shrieked with unadulterated glee as her breasts were washed clean of her uncle's semen in the violent propulsion. She held onto the cock and directed the jet at each nipple until his bladder had relented every last drop. The sheets beneath them resembled a waterbed that had burst. Had it not been for the impish grin on her face, Dan could have been forgiven for feeling guilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another Extreme Videos Sharing for all your kind support and encouragement on my shared contents.

http://www.xvideos.com/video37736289...g_ngon_mot_luc
http://www.xvideos.com/video35444335/_j8_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39673181...er_s_boyfriend
http://www.xvideos.com/video39491710/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39811169...ese_sex_forced
http://www.xvideos.com/video52217177...s_boss_full_hd
Old 30-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sawenara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and videos, thanks TS!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

In the next bedroom along the landing, Susie stirred in the early hours. Rolling over she found that cousin Hayley had gone. A real disappointment, her pussy was aching to be touched once more. She also had a raging thirst in the dry heat. Wondering how she might satiate both needs, she alighted the bed. Easing out onto the landing, sounds from downstairs made her ears prick. They seemed to be coming from the kitchen. And unless she was very much mistaken, the washing machine was rumbling away. Who on earth would be up doing washing at this godforsaken hour?

Curious, Dan's daughter tiptoed to the stairs, careful to avoid the creaky ones on the way down. The churning of the washing machine grew ever louder the lower she got, until she found herself at the foot of the stairs, heart racing. Like a ballet dancer she proceeded to the kitchen door, eyes bulging at the sight that greeted her. Her father had Hayley bent over the washing machine and was fucking the life out of her from behind. His powerful man-strokes and vibrations from the labour saving device had conspired to bring a moaning Hayley to the verge of orgasm.

Lifting the nightie, Susie began to rub at her wanton pussy as the splayed Hayley panted feverishly. Every so often her father's huge cock would slip out, allowing Susie a tantalising glimpse of its imperious dimensions before he'd shove it back in again and recommence the urgent cunt-pumping. This went on for five feverish minutes, his strong thighs slapping Hayley's delicate arse cheeks repeatedly as he pounded her into oblivion. Nibbling her bottom lip, Susie matched the motion with two fingers, guiltily wishing it was her on the washing machine instead of Hayley.

Suddenly her father gasped and unloaded his wad in the prone teenager who banged her fists violently on the work surface as she screeched. Susie came hard too, conveying the bounty to her lips. Pirouetting, she made good the escape before she was caught.

But, unbeknown to her, she had been caught. As he thrust manically into Hayley's accommodating cunt, Dan had caught a reflection in the mirror on a cupboard. Too far gone to stop, he watched as his daughter pleasured herself behind. Marginally prettier than the girl he was pounding and with a larger cup size, her masturbating presence foreshortened the fuck and hastened his climax. Not that Hayley minded unduly, as the thick semen gush brought about a 6th orgasm since bedtime and with it welcome relief to her stretched young pussy.

As Dan climbed onto the sofa to bed down in the early hours, he had only one thought in mind. Yet he was wracked with guilt at the very idea. However, it was undeniable that, whilst finishing off with Hayley, it was Susie he imagined beneath him.

As the first sprinklings of light dusted the room and rabid seagull cackle filled the air, Dan Fucker awoke with an exaggerated jolt. Immediately the ache in his lower legs reminded the stocky firefighter where he was: on his sister Jill's cramped couch in the house by the coast. In many ways Dan would be glad when the whole escapade was over and he was back home in the comfort of the luxuriant king-sized bed that previously he'd taken for granted.

Yet in other ways Dan could be forgiven for wishing to prolong the stay as thoughts of the previous night's amazing dalliance with his sexy sister came to mind. There was no denying he'd give his right arm for a repeat. Then there was the delicious tasting pussy of her daughter Hayley, the awesome blowjob she offered in return and their wild fuck session up against the washing machine. But to top it all, they'd been spied upon not-so-secretly by Susie, his horny little daughter. Far from turning and fleeing in disgust, she'd watched with salacious glee. Dan could barely fathom the incredible turn of events.

With time -- and a hard cock -- on his hands, Dan reflected upon the bizarre chronology that had led him to Jill's door........
Old 01-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

The absolute origin was doubtless when wife Sandra ran off with the travelling salesman almost 3 years ago. Susie had been 15 then and in her last year of school, resolute in the refusal to uproot and follow her mother to Wales. Hence, against common protocol, she remained in her father's charge.

Overjoyed at first at avoiding becoming an only too typical once-a-fortnight father, Dan was protective of his daughter, overly so perhaps, and the harmony was not to last long. The break-up of her parent's marriage becoming the catalyst for all the ills in her life, the inevitable happened to Susie: she failed her exams, consequently a decent job was impossible to find and pretty soon she became the teenaged handful that Dan really could do without.

His own life having been rocked by the separation, work failed to offer the solace he craved. Indeed, it almost broke his resolve. His chosen career having undergone an about turn in light of the tragic events of 9/11, like all in the emergency services he was faced with constant training, screening and re-training, the anticipation of a similar atrocity afflicting the UK hanging heavy like a dark spectre. It made for a stressful existence. When July 2005 afflicted London, turning the constant dress rehearsals into stark reality, sadly Susie started to become forgotten.

From that point forward it was an all-too-familiar tale: she fell in with the wrong crowd, started drinking and coming in at all hours and doing all those things that can cause any normal parent to despair, let alone one who was on the verge of a breakdown. But tough and determined even in the face of adversity, Dan battled to keep on top.

A glimmer of hope arrived when he secretly discovered that Susie had found herself a guy. If nothing else, he hoped this might bring some semblance of stability to her life. Eighteen by then, it was about time she grew up to become the young lady her early childhood had promised.

In the meantime, as one day blurred into the next, like many of his ilk, the pressures took a heavy toll and Dan found himself rely more and more on alcohol. At the end of one particularly strenuous week, he hit the bottle in a major way. In fact, even by Dan's standards it was a bender to beat all benders. Crashing home paralytic in the early hours, somehow he managed to wedge himself behind the sofa before sleep descended like a dark veil.

His awakening came courtesy of the doorbell and, for all he knew, he could have been out for days. The bell droned an ear-splitting cacophony that made him grimace. Shaking like a palm tree in a hurricane, he could hear the distant sound of voices echoing softly in the hallway. "Come through," sounded Susie's voice, annoyingly cheerful in comparison to how shitty Dan felt.

In fact, it was only when the last remaining trace of sleep was shaken off that he found himself caught in the throes of THE hangover from Hell. His brain felt ready to explode, he was shaking like crazy and felt as weak as a newborn kitten. His first and only instinct was to remain precisely where he was -- behind the sofa -- and hope that Susie would take her boyfriend up to her room.

Self preservation aside, the last thing he wanted right at that moment was to be discovered by his impressionable young daughter in this crude and unforgivable state, given the lectures he'd hectored her with on the evils of alcohol. Hardly an example to set the teenager, he remained deadly still, quite appropriate for the catatonic state in which he found himself.

To his utter dismay, however, Susie came through into the sitting room, the sound of lips smacking lips close above. To make matters even worse, the pair plumped down on the very sofa behind which Dan sought refuge. His heart pounded deafeningly, bringing untold pain as it reverberated through a brain that felt as if it might explode any moment. Even Susie's dulcet tones sounded like those of a cackling witch: "I've been thinking about you ever since last time," she revealed. "I've thought of nothing else."

The hint of desperation in the candid admission caused Dan to shake his head in disgust. Weren't girls supposed to play hard-to-get? Wasn't it the guy's job to do all the running? The shaking motion merely made Dan's brain crash against his skull excruciatingly, unleashing untold torture. A fighting fit Dan Fucker would have been up on his feet and fronting out the young beau by now. And at the first sign of disrespect, fists would have been flying in the young man's direction. Yet he couldn't have moved if he wanted to, rigid like in death, though death would have been too easy a let-off. No word yet from the boyfriend, Susie prompted: "Have you been thinking about me too?"

The words heaped more misery on Dan. She was so pretty that self-doubt shouldn't even be present. The girl could practically have any man she wanted. "Hmm," replied her boyfriend. "Maybe you need to remind me what I've been missing..."

Dan's face clouded with a quizzical look. Still not himself by any stretch of the imagination, he could be forgiven for hearing things. Yet it was a voice he recognised, if not one he could readily place. One thing was certain, however: this was no boy. "Do that little thing you like to do for me," rang out the manly baritone voice.

Susie cooed. "Ooh, my little lapdance thingy you mean?"

"Hmm, yeah. And make it good."

"You want me to take my top off while I do it?"

From his position beneath, Dan could barely believe his ears. His precious little 18-year old daughter was turning into a slut in his presence. And yet he was impotent to do anything about it. His only hope was they'd disappear upstairs shortly and not subject him to any more torture. That would afford him the opportunity of freshening up and gaining some succour. Suffice to say, the guy would be smashed into tomorrow by the time Dan was finished with him. Yet the very thought of physical violence made him sick and, in any event, whilst they remained on the sofa he was effectively powerless. "You like my titties?" Susie enquired, heaping more misery on her father.

"Yeah honey I love your titties," observed the guy less than enthusiastically, causing Dan's lip to curl. "Now get over here and start doing what you do best -- being a slut."

Even those harsh words directed at his only child, his lovely daughter, couldn't coerce Dan into action. He was just too beat up by the booze, lifeless and lethargic, a mess of a man. Bemoaning the situation inwardly, it was only then that finally he placed the voice, his red-streaked eyes expanding painfully.

It was almost too hard to bear, but Susie's lover was Tom Raw, their next door neighbour and Dan's supposed friend. That Raw was 44 years old and married with kids caused a static surge that almost caused Dan to explode with rage. His fists clenched tight but that simply brought pain and more distress. Rationalising the situation, he concluded grudgingly that there was nothing he could do now. But later...well Raw could consider himself a dead man. "Mmm that's it, rub them in my face," the lecherous neighbour enthused, unwittingly taunting his mate.

From his worm's eye view, Dan watched as the sofa sagged with Susie's added weight on Raw's lap. Somehow exacerbating the torture, he could partially see what was happening through the gap between the seat and the back. Not that he needed to, for the pair were vocalising their every thought, providing an explicit commentary. "You like my nipples, Mr Raw?"

"Mmm yes," replied Raw, maintaining a deadpan tone.

The sofa squeaked and creaked and lots of panting could be heard as Dan tried to shut his eyes. Yet the pressure on the lids was too great, forcing them back open. "That's it Mr Raw, suck them for me. Ew-eeeeeee, that's it...now bite them...HARDER!"

Dan's ire rose to such a degree that he was almost prepared to stand up and halt the liaison immediately, irrespective of the consequences. Yet his body was as limp and lifeless as when he'd suffered pneumonia as a child and almost perished. It was totally incapable of movement. "Oh Mr Raw, you are such a dirty old man," Susie squealed as the sofa continued to bounce with her fervent lapdancing. "Mmm, I can feel your big cock getting hard."

The word 'cock' registered in Dan's fucked-up brain. Feeling down carefully, he frowned in dismay upon discovering that Raw's cock wasn't the only hard one in the room: his was obscenely aroused too. Sickeningly, he was getting turned on witnessing his own daughter seducing their neighbour, his pal, a man old enough to be her father and then some. Yet, there was no denying the erection. "You're a sick man, Dan Fucker," he said under his breath, brow furrowing.

Not that they'd have heard him, for by now his daughter was gyrating gymnastically on Raw's lap, grinding a panty-clad crotch into his midriff and rubbing and slapping her pert tits all over his smirking face. Raw had his hands around a flat waist that was so slender the fingertips almost met in the middle. Dan knew for, as the settee bounced, the gap increased until he could enjoy an almost uninterrupted view. Above her father's head, Susie's palms were pressed tight to the wall.

After a good 5 minutes of teasing and panting, the sofa finally stopped creaking and Susie alighted with a giggle. To Dan's relief the gap closed over and sight if not sound was cut off. Yet a pair of treacherous ears heard quite clearly Raw's jeans being unzipped then dragged from his legs by an eager young Susie. "Oh, Mr Raw, sooooooo big!" she gasped.

Unimpressed, Dan nursed his own slab of impressive manhood through the front of his jeans with deft fingers and the ball of his thumb.

"Well, don't just stand there," Raw said with disdain. "Get sucking my cock, you filthy little slut."

Dan felt his blood boil as the crude words almost forced him to his feet. Yet Susie merely giggled with glee upon hearing the order. Dan's heart plunged as he heard his teenaged daughter go down on his mate, her tongue lashing the head, followed by intent sucking. Occasionally Raw would tell her what a nasty little cocksucking whore she was, or words of similar sentiment. Thankfully, the gap in the sofa remained closed, denying Dan the opportunity to see, though in fairness the aural accompaniment to the oral feasting didn't need a visual presentation.

Lying there beneath them, Dan felt thoroughly despondent yet at the same time perversely excited. Manoeuvring carefully, he ran down his zip and fished out a real throbber. It stood proud in his hand and surely put Raw's cock to shame. As Susie plunged her head up and down her lover's jerking manhood, guiltily Dan squeezed and stroked his. In his mind, guiltily he wanted it to be him instead. "Oh baby, you are such a dirty fucking little cocksucker," Raw imparted in a hoarse tone. "Fuck, I'm going to cummmmmmm. Ohhhhhhh."

Dan grimaced as he heard a light moan from Susie, followed by the unmistakable gush of jism being ejaculated into the waiting receptacle that was Susie's sweet mouth. At the same time, Dan stifled a grunt as a thick rope of semen was pumped into the underside of the sofa. He barely dared to breath as Susie and Raw sat side by side exhaling deeply. Words were rare as they recovered. It was Susie that broke the silence. "Feel how wet I am," she suggested.

"Not now," countered her lover curtly, brushing the girl away and denying any thought of reciprocal pleasure. "I have to go look in on the kids."

Dan's teeth grinded together and the anticipated revenge took on a real viciousness.

"You'll come straight back?" Susie enquired pleadingly.

"Maybe, maybe not," Raw said with a shrug.

Suffice to say that that the half-promised liaison never came to fruition. After Raw went back home and Susie sought sanctuary in her room, Dan emerged from behind the sofa like a lion whose cubs had just been killed by a hunter. He flew next door and unashamedly pummelled Raw into a pulp.

In the fall-out, Susie was despatched to live with her aunt and cousin by the sea. A makeshift measure, it wasn't ideal, but was all he could come up with off the cuff. At least it got her away from the lecher living next door -- living, albeit through a straw. That was 3 weeks ago.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

3 weeks later, morning's arrival in Jill's seaside home brought movement and soon Dan was sharing breakfast with three beautiful ladies, not quite sure where to look. Daylight had initiated guilt and words were sparing. Upon reflection, he wasn't sure whether his coming down here had improved matters or made them worse. Either way, it was time to go. "Right, I better be getting off home then," he announced.

Jill nodded her head in acknowledgement as Susie stared into her breakfast bowl. Singling out his daughter, Dan offered a heartfelt: "Promise me you won't mess up the rest of your life, Susie. You only get one chance..."

The girl continued to avoid his glance then, excusing herself hoarsely, fled tearfully from the table. "What did I say?" Dan appealed, hands raised in frustration.

"It's okay," Jill comforted. "I think Susie may have come to an important decision."

Dan looked back inquisitively. He could live to a hundred and not begin to understand the workings of the female brain. A minute's silence elapsed before his daughter's return, two full bags in hand. "Dad...um, if you'll have me, I'd like to come home with you."

Dan was dumbstruck, swallowing a huge lump in an arid throat. Hayley rose from the table and gave her cousin a huge hug, followed by an unashamed kiss on the lips. "Take care," she heralded. "I'll come and visit soon if Uncle Dan will allow it."

"Yes of course," he replied, finding a voice at last.

"Good luck," whispered Jill, rising to kiss her brother's neck. "With any luck we can all get together again soon under more pleasant circumstances."

The two teenagers looked sheepish, their embarrassment at having initiated the gathering covered by a joyous Dan. "I'd like that very much," he responded, standing to usher his daughter to the car before she had a chance to change her mind. "Um, maybe we can take a holiday together -- a proper family holiday."

"Yay!" Susie cried, immediately warming to the idea. "Yes, we must. Ooh, when we get home the first thing I'm going to do is buy a new bikini."

Dan was taken aback, overwhelmed at the positive response. Susie hadn't shown the slightest interest in going away since her mother walked out. Yet as a kid she'd lived for their trips during the summer, home and abroad. It was like she had been reprogrammed to her old self. A round of fervent goodbyes and farewell kisses preceded father and daughter hitting the road for the journey home, waved off enthusiastically by Jill and Hayley.

Susie kept the promise to herself, alighting in town to search out the sexiest summer outfit on sale. A pleasant afternoon, Dan headed back to the house whereupon he changed into cut-off jeans and a billowy shirt, taking the newspaper out into the garden. Neighbour Tom Raw, having convalesced from the beating 3 weeks earlier, looked back uneasily over the waist-high wall, a family barbecue about to start. Raw moved closer, forcing a smile. "Dan," he said with a simple dip of the chin, their friendship having been irretrievably condemned in the wake of the indiscretion.

"Tom," Dan replied, equally abruptly.

Both men stood idly, acknowledging a mutual guilt. "Look, um, why don't you come around and have a beer?" the neighbour offered, trying to broker an impasse.

Dan rubbed his chin. It was a generous gesture given what had occurred and he wasn't sure who had been the more hurt: Raw physically or he emotionally. But broken bones heal and bitter memories fade and there was nothing to be gained from bearing a grudge forever. Gesturing his counterpart closer, Dan imparted with a stern look: "Susie's coming home, Tom. It goes without saying that you if lay one finger on her I swear to God I'll finish the job."

Raw raised his hands in contrition, an agitated glance over the shoulder to ensure his wife wasn't in earshot. Evidently he'd managed to convince her he'd been set upon by a mugger in a desperate attempt to save their marriage. "Dan, I swear I'll never..." 

"Make sure you don't," Dan warned with a glare which quickly softened as his better nature prevailed. "Now, where's that beer?"

Ross issued a sigh of relief as Dan hauled his considerable frame onto and over the garden wall. Apart from his neighbour's school-aged kiddies who were tossing a Frisbee back and forth, the party was a middle-aged assemblage with in-laws from either side, the men talking sport, the women discussing summer holidays. Grabbing a can from the ice barrel, Dan joined the men on one side. At times like this when his mind was occupied with other thoughts, Dan could be a good listener.

20 minutes later, a familiar voice from the next door garden alerted everyone. "Dad? Dad, where are you?"

He looked over the wall to see that Susie had arrived home from shopping duties. Moreover, she was already fashioning the new bikini she'd threatened to buy. All the men's eyes were drawn as she wiggled to the wall. "Well, what do you think?" she enquired, peering over and visible from the navel up.

The bikini was similar to one Paris Hilton had been pictured wearing in the newspaper and the bodily similarities between the socialite and his daughter were evident for all to see -- only too evident. In lemon yellow, the bikini top was little more than two miniscule triangles that barely covered her areolas threaded together by a spaghetti string. Despite Susie being pert by modern day standards, there was nonetheless an acre of breast on show. Partly obscured by the wall, God only knew what the bottom half resembled.

In a show of gentlemanly concern, Raw' brother-in-law Alan ambled to the wall to help Susie over. To the disdain of Alan's middle-aged wife, the filthy pervert's hands roamed everywhere as he lifted the slim and luscious teenager over. Susie was in her selfish element: in the presence of a handful of middle-aged men, all smitten with lust. As Tom Raw greeted Susie with a peck on the cheek, Dan shot his treacherous neighbour a glare, causing him to look away embarrassedly. Yet he could do nothing about the other three men who, by their reactions, looked as if they hadn't had sex in months.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Dan's eyes bulged when finally Susie was allowed to escape the scrum: the bikini bottom was indeed as skimpy as the top. With a tiny triangle that was barely larger than one of her clenched fists, it was somewhat fortuitous that Susie was freshly waxed. The unmistakable ridge where a pair of gorgeous teen pussy lips pressed the material was visible for all to see. "So...what you think?" she prompted, singling out her father's gaze and giving a little twirl.

Snapping back to consciousness Dan replied: "It's, um, very nice."

Alan who had helped Susie over the wall was sweating profusely, licking his lips and doubtless engaged in lewd thoughts. All five guys at the barbecue wanted her -- including her own father. Susie moved among them like a ballerina, basking in the attention and not discouraging the odd copping a sneaky feel of her tight young butt.

She especially liked it when her father issued a look of dismay -- or was it jealousy? For all her best intentions, deep down Susie was fundamentally a bad girl when it came to sex. When she was hungry for it, there was no stopping her. The flirtation continued for half an hour as the men fought to control erections and roving hands.

When a front of inclement breeze swept the garden, Susie shivered, hands rubbing arms crosswise. Men of the world, all eyes were instinctively drawn to her chest for the telltale signs. Sure enough, her nipples pointed back like eraser heads. Susie lifted and shifted the tiny cups with her thumbs, but to no avail. Her nipples were rock solid. 5 middle-aged men, including her own father, could look nowhere else.

In a fatherly show of concern, Dan unbuttoned hurriedly, slipping out of the old shirt and offering it to his tremulous daughter. Standing in close proximity, Susie couldn't help but admire the finely toned body that a man half her father's age would have been supremely proud of. Left in the shade body-wise, the other men tried to hold in their stomachs achingly, puffing out their puny chests as best they could.

Accepting the shirt gratefully, Susie wrapped herself tight, marvelling in the heat that radiated from her father's strong body. The shirttails stood at knee height on the petite teenager, sadly obscuring the flesh fest of earlier. Susie wrapped her arms around her body, rubbing away purposefully, the powerful aroma of daddy that seeped from the fibres reaching almost intoxicating levels. Yet despite the newfound cover-up, when Susie gulped down the last drop of beer, there were 5 eager volunteers on hand to fetch another can for her. The other women in the garden barely got a look-in.

Mild flirtation abounded until the sky began to darken and Tom got the barbecue aflame. Susie had despatched four cans of lager and naturally was feeling a little light headed. The shirt was still on but was unbuttoned to allow the men a welcome visual treat. Dousing her burger with copious amounts of ketchup, the teenaged tease bit into the bun purposefully, sending a red splodge oozing out to slide down her chin. Before she'd time to scoop it up, the rogue rouge sauce brushed her neck and began a leisurely trail down towards her cleavage.

At that moment, Susie was alone with Brad, Tom's older brother. Leaning over with a glint in his eye, he whispered suggestively in her ear: "Would you like me to lick that off for you, my dear?"

Susie giggled, loving the implication. "Ooh you naughty old man," she protested unconvincingly. "You don't want to let my daddy hear you say things like that. He's very possessive, you know."

"Mmm, I bet he is," Brad observed, watching raptly as Susie brushed a finger up her sternum to remove the stray dollop herself.

With a teasing look, she placed the sticky digit between his lips and let him suck lovingly. Easing it out, she placed it in her own mouth before sucking his saliva from the tip and blowing a pouty kiss. Knees trembling, Brad looked like he was about to cum in his shorts.

As a few others inconveniently descended upon them, Susie grinned impishly as Brad placed a hand in front of his crotch to camouflage the painful boner inside. His wife looked unimpressed, leading the lecher away with a stern-faced look. Susie could barely hide the disappointment at losing her man, all this male attention and clouds of testosterone having made her feel as horny as hell.

Yet with the other women seemingly intent on thwarting any possible impropriety and guarding their men's honour with steely determination, Susie had her work cut out. Frustratingly, all the men were taken and the longing between her legs was overpowering, manifesting itself in liquid desire. A dark spot, thankfully hidden by the fading light, had stained the front of the bikini bottoms where her hot young pussy met the nylon.

All the men were taken! The words in her brain taunted. All that was, except one. As the itch between her legs grew almost unbearable, Susie's eyes met her father's. Still topless on account of caring for his daughter's welfare, despite the chill in the air, his muscles rippled. There was no denying that he was one handsome and rugged older man, the sort a horny young lady could get quite gooey over. Sashaying closer, Susie shuffled the shirt off her shoulders and handed it back with a yawn. "I'm going back home now, daddy."

The other men's faces dropped and they looked like they'd just been told their wives had terminal cancer, wishful thinking perhaps.

"Okay hun," Dan replied, before a thought intervened. "Susie...wait, I'm coming home too."

Susie allowed herself a self-satisfied smile.

Issuing a round of goodbyes to those in earshot, the pair ambled to wall whereupon Dan helped his daughter up and over. It was nye on impossible not to grab a handful of tight teen butt and brush a nipple or two in the process. The other men looked on in awe as Susie thanked her father properly with a passion-fuelled kiss on the lips. Her hands stroked his outer arms and she pressed her breasts to his strong chest, accompanied by the simultaneous sound of jaws dropping. Linking arms, the pair headed back to the house and inside.

In the light, immediately Susie issued an annoyed-sounding groan, bemoaning her drunken awkwardness. Some of the ketchup had leaked onto the left cup of the bikini top, staining it. "Oh daddy, look what I've done. It's ruined. Hmmpph."

The first thought that came to mind, Dan lurched for the sink, grabbing a sponge and running the hot tap vigorously. When the water was steaming, he doused the sponge and beckoned Susie closer. Standing opposite her father, she held the material away from the flesh as her father rubbed slavishly at the scarlet blemish. Being tomato sauce, the response was not immediate, if anything growing to a larger albeit diluted stain. Letting go in frustration, Susie allowed the cup to mould back damply around her pert left breast. "It's no use," she complained with a pout and an uppity stamp of the foot.

"We'll buy a new one," Dan consoled, reaching down to ruffle her blonde crown.

Standing a good foot or more below, Susie craned back to look up into his eyes, before reaching out to run a palm over his chest, appraising its contours. Stealing a breath, Dan's hand moved instinctively to do likewise, cupping the moistened breast. Taken by surprise, Susie issued a huge sigh, remaining still to allow her father's large palm to compress around the lovely little orb. He squeezed gently at first then more firmly, guiltily enjoying the feel. Susie nibbled at her bottom lip and battled to control her breathing as she was felt up by the man whose seed 19 years ago had helped bring her into the world.

Raising the thumb, Dan placed it directly below Susie's damp left nipple before tracing a circle all around. The cup squelched to the touch and the teat hardened noticeably under the digital attention until it throbbed and threatened almost to burst through the nylon. As Susie's breath raced out of control, Dan issued a series of squeezes, rubs and strokes to the wonderfully constructed tit.

Purring, Susie combed her tiny fingers appreciatively up through her father's chest chair. Reaching his chin, she guided it forward with a trembling hand, pushing out her own neck until their lips met and brushed awkwardly. The mist clearing from his mind, Dan hesitated and eased back but his daughter shushed away his reservations and their lips met a second time, enjoying a full-on embrace this time. Soon, tongues were exploring freely and hands were stoking backs and arms as they moulded together, an odd-coupling couple yet at the same time so natural.

Susie gasped as her authoritative father seized control, lifting his nubile daughter underneath by the butt. Elevating from the kitchen floor, Susie wrapped her legs around his waist. They swayed to an imaginary tune, mouths locked together.

Coming up finally for air, Susie leaned back, at the same time uncoupling the bikini top with shaky fingers. Her breasts stood proud and firm, nipples perky and craving attention. Wasting no time, Dan's hungry mouth bore down upon those lovely young breasts, lips puckered to take in an attentive looking teat. Still moist from earlier, the water stuck to his lips. He sucked long and hard and with passion, causing Susie to throw back her head and squeal delightedly. Nibbling and licking, Dan drove his highly aroused daughter crazy with desire.

Edging forwards half-step by half-step, Dan delivered her to the silver draining board. Susie placed her hands on the surface, lifting up until she was perched on the overhang. Elevating and parting her legs simultaneously, her feet came to rest upon the two prominent drawer handles below, a beautiful full-lipped snatch fully on display. Pink and puffy, it was bubbling with excitement just inside the soft folds and radiating the most wonderful scent of young womanhood.

Falling to his knees in awe and shuffling forward, Dan found himself at the perfect height, peering straight into a slit that was stretched ever so slightly by Susie's legs-akimbo stance. His paternal lust raging out of control, Dan leaned in and began kissing all around the smooth flesh of her inner thighs. At the same time he shuffled down the cut-offs severely restricting penile comfort. Freed at last, his manhood stood thick and proud, yet teasingly out of sight from the curious young Susie who craved to see what all the fuss was about.

An impassioned Dan moved in even closer, letting his tongue slide idly up and down the moistening gash until he was just about able to fit the pointed tip inside. To his joy, his daughter's young pussy tasted even lovelier than it looked, like nectar on his tongue as he flicked with verve. When he stopped licking momentarily to catch a breath, Susie's labia clamped tight like a Venus Fly Trap, causing Dan to thrash and lash exaggeratedly to work the tip free. Smacking his lips together, Dan discovered that they were liberally smattered with his daughter's cunt honey.

As her pussy quivered in anticipation, Dan took a moment to admire the wondrous sight and to reflect upon his amazing turn of fortune. From Jill's quasi-virginal middle-aged snugness to Hayley's plump-lipped suction and onto Susie's almost infantile snatch, it just seemed to get better and better and better. Put all 3 in a room and Dan wouldn't know which way to turn. The past couple of days surpassed his wildest fantasies and it wasn't over yet by a long chalk. Smitten with lust Dan went back to work orally, licking up and down, in and out, back and forth until his tongue was numb.

Still on his eyes, lifting the right index finger, he pressed it against the lovely little cunt and screwed around a little, gaining instant access. Susie's vagina felt warm and snug like a tight glove. Dan was able to move the tip around freely, causing Susie to whimper with pleasure. Yet, as he pressed forward to the mid knuckle the first sign of resistance was felt. Moving the tip around inside brought a sharp intake of breath from his lustful daughter and a frown from Dan as the implication dawned. "Oh baby, you're far too tight for daddy."

"Nooooooo," Susie mewled then, as he fingered vigorously around the knuckle, producing squelching sounds: "Ooh daddy, ooh, ooh..."

The soaked digit exited with an audible plop. Standing, Dan cleaned the succulent pussy juices from the tip with a deft pair of lips. It tasted like butterscotch on his tongue, a rare treat to savour. Naked before his daughter for the first time and, with his erection close to its optimum strength, Susie's eyebrows nudged her fringe upon witnessing just how big her father really was.

Reaching out curiously, she took the shaft firmly in hand like a relay runner receiving the baton. She stroked lovingly, conferring upon him the kind of pleasure he'd just allowed her. She continued to stroke, rubbing in dollops of precum as they leaked from the eye until she had a steady rhythm going. Dan's eyes closed as he relaxed and let his masterful cock be toyed with.

A little jerk of the wrist and a tug and Susie had her father was where she wanted him: between her thighs. His hands moved behind her bum and began to squeeze as they kissed with verve. All the while, in between them, like an unwanted guest the oversized cock throbbed painfully and, for once in his life Dan wished he could be Mr Average. Yet Susie had other ideas. "Be gentle," she pleaded, easing forward a little, believing the impossible.

"Oh baby you know I won't hurt you," Dan replied from the heart.

In fairness though he wanted nothing less than to bury the pulsing monster deep and hard in tight teen cunt and fuck it till he came like never before. Susie wanted it too, her pussy as moist as it had ever been and ready for the ride of its life.

Ignoring the physical impracticalities, Dan rubbed the bloated cockhead up and down and around the little slit. Whilst Susie got markedly wetter still, the task was made no easier. It would be easier getting a camel through the eye of a needle than Dan's cock in his daughter's cunt.

He could but wonder how niece Hayley had taken its girth so readily. Almost Susie's body double, her pussy, though stretched, had been an absolute perfect fit. He could only surmise that Hayley had had a little more experience than his own good little girl. Maybe that was the problem. The thought crossed Susie's mind too, the resultant words apologetic: "Daddy, I think I need to, um...before...you know...yours."

In sheer frustration Dan drove the angry cockhead at the shrunken hole. "Daddy, nooooooo!" Susie yelped as it glanced off obliquely.

Dan reached out and brought her face to his, apologising with a tender kiss. "Let me try something else," Susie suggested upon getting her breath back.

Easing from the unit she fell to her knees before him, she cradled her father's jerking tool in both hands before bringing it to her breasts. Susie rubbed it in the cleavage, her hands on the outside forming a tunnel. Moving his hips, Dan was able to pump freely, the exposed tip brushing close to Susie's lips on each firm upward stroke.

It was far from ideal, yet it rated above about 75% of the 'real' fucks Dan had had over the years, so much so that in a dozen firm strokes he grunted and exploded messily all over Susie's neck and collarbone. Gleeful at having been able to bring her daddy off so quickly, Susie eagerly rubbed his seed into her breasts. "Oh daddy," she sighed. "It feels so nice."

However, once the euphoria had waned, Dan's mind ticked over and made him a troubled man. The brutal fact was that until Susie loosened up markedly, she and he would not be making the passionate love that both craved. The cruel irony was that if his precious daughter had been fucked by loads of other men, she'd probably be ready by now. Dan looked towards the garden where the barbecue was still in full swing, a concerned look on his face. Maybe if Tom, Brad, Alan and the other guy whose name escaped him took turns first, by the fifth fuck she might be just about ready. Was that any way for a father to think? Kissing his cheek, Susie escaped to her room, leaving her father alone to agonise.

And agonise he did, not climbing into bed until the wee small hours. When he'd dismissed the idea of letting those animals out there loose on his daughter, ideas were short on the ground. But it didn't have to be lots of lovers, did it? Maybe there was the right guy out there, Susie's age perhaps, with the sort of cock that could help. However, even that made Dan fearful. What if he found someone perfect for her and then they fell for each other?

On what should have been the proudest day of his life, having got his beautiful daughter home, Dan Fucker could hardly be more miserable.

"Honey I'm home," Dan heralded the following day.

Susie bounded down the stairs, throwing her arms around his neck. Dan lifted her up and to him like she was still the cute infant that had once made him such a proud father. "I have something for you here," he announced, holding up the little spangly rectangular bag by its strings.

Susie squealed with delight upon unveiling a brand new bikini, as promised. If anything it was skimpier even than the last. She couldn't wait to slip into it to show her father. "Ooh daddy, thank you, thank you," she enthused, peppering his stubbled jowl with staccato kisses.

"I booked our holiday too," he revealed.

Susie issued another joyful outburst, more hugs and a series of kisses on the lips. "10 days in Santorini. We fly out next Sunday," her father disclosed between breaths.

Susie bounced up and down with unmitigated joy. "Ooh I can hardly wait. You're the world's best dad."

What a turn around, Dan thought. "We have our own beach hut too," he added.

"Yay! Oh daddy, Sunday can't come soon enough."

Dan smiled awkwardly, before continuing: "And I think I might also have solved our other little problem."

Susie's eyes expanded. Gosh, he HAD been busy in town!

Dan cast his mind back an hour to perhaps the most embarrassing moment of his life. On every corner, particularly outside establishments like McDonald's and Starbuck's, groups of handsome teenaged lads congregated, looking for girls. He had no doubt that every single one would give his right arm to get inside Susie's tight young cunt.

Dan hesitated, not quite sure how to go about things. A line like "Excuse me but can I interest you in fucking my 18-year old daughter?" would no doubt get him arrested.

Bottling out, he elected on a coffee first.

It was as he headed to Starbuck's that he had a lightbulb moment.

"Excuse me," he said, facing the pretty female assistant. "I wonder if you can help me."

"Here," he said, handing over another package.

Susie looked questioningly, and he was forced to prompt: "Well open it then."

Like a child on Christmas Day she tore the wrapping paper asunder to reveal an unassuming plain white box. Her eyes continued to hold a quizzical look as she opened the lid. Then suddenly the penny dropped. "OHHHMYYYGODDDDD!"

Inside were three dildos from Ann Summers. The first was an unfussy 'silver bullet' design, measuring about 6 inches and a comfortable inch in diameter. The second was a purple rubber sex toy, a couple of inches longer, twice as thick and ribbed. The third made Susie's eyes bulge. Designed to look like a real cock, in a flesh tone and stretching to a whopping 12 inches, it tapered to a butt as wide as a beer bottle. Susie gasped at the thought of that inside her.

"You've a week till our holiday to get yourself ready," imparted Dan with a grin.

"Can I play with my new toys now daddy?" she asked impishly.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

When Dan nodded, Susie bounded back from whence she came. 20 minutes later he felt the ceiling rock gently and the alluring sound of a teenaged orgasm reverberating around the house. Moving to the phone, he called his sister Jill to break the news. "Yeah, it's all booked....next Sunday."

"Oh Dan that's wonderful, I can't wait to see you again," Jill chimed. "And Hayley sends her love."

The excited siblings chatted eagerly for a good 10 minutes, before finally running out of things to say. "This is going to be the best holiday ever," Jill concluded, echoing everyone else's sentiments.

There was no doubt about it, thought Dan, hearing the cranking upstairs begin again in earnest and Susie's light moans on the still air. It had the makings of the best holiday EVER.

The following Wednesday, when he came home from a sapping 12-hour shift, Dan heard the familiar creak of Susie's bed, interspersed with little whimpers. Stealing up the stairs, he joined her on the bed, the pair exchanging lustful smiles. It pleased him even more than witnessing her gorgeous naked young body to see that she'd graduated onto purple. With relish the ribbed dildo slid in and out of her snug cunt as she laid back, legs splayed.

Shuffling out of his trousers, Dan took a nice hard cock in hand and faced her, matching stroke for stroke in a bout of intense mutual masturbation. As a gentle little pre-orgasmic gasp slipped from his daughter's lips and her face contorted, he felt his nuts tighten. A purposeful tug, and a thick rope of cum was despatched on his daughter's heaving tits. As it splattered and pooled, Susie drove the dildo deep into her cervix and came hard, moaning frenziedly.

Kissing her forehead lightly, he left to shower. Emerging 20 minutes later, he saw she was going at it again, the purple dildo blurring in a waxed pink pussy. Tired from the long shift, Dan resisted the urge to join in again.

Saturday night, the eve of the holiday, arrived and Susie came down to sit by father in front of the television. "So are you all set for our holiday?" he enquired.

"Yes, all set," she responded excitedly, showing her father the flesh coloured whopper that wasn't far off of matching his proportions.

It was slaked with Susie's unmistakable pussy juices. No need for words, Susie rubbed the toy across his lips like a buttered corncob. Dan tasted its delights, unashamedly cleaning the dildo with his tongue, and not really caring how effeminate he looked. If ever cocksucking could be justified, it was at that moment. "So yes, you could say I'm all set," repeated Susie with a grin.

As Susie spread her thighs, Dan pushed a hand up. Still soft and moist from half an hour playing with the flesh coloured dildo, two fingers slipped in readily. Susie bit her lip as her father began a rhythmic fingering. The cunt walls clung snugly to the digits suggesting it might still be some effort to penetrate her. But it was the kind of effort Dan didn't mind making. As Susie came hard on his fingers she whimpered and went all limp, snuggling into his strong side.

Yes, it was going to be a holiday to remember.

T H E E N D

TBC with a whole new Storyline....... cumming soon!

To all supportive Brethren...check out my New thread

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=755670

Cheers and Enjoy

Last edited by JEMMA; 04-12-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1