The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
LOL....... 😂
+23 hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
App, Badoo
looks nice, enjoy her tmr and give us a FR, +23 to you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Hi bros, this one for newbies who never do maid before or bros who not successful with bonking maid before. I have 2 indo maid contact which I have previously share before with other bros here. Both available during day time weekday. Not FOC and damages apply. Both MILF and solid 5 star service. I personally tried them before and can vouch for their service. Bros looking for SYT or very fussy, pls stay away. Remember, you not looking for wife or galfren ya...

One of them, the employer on holiday and can also meet at night for next 4-5 days. PM me if you are interested. Cheers!!
Bros, one of them on code red, unfortunately. Got to wait a few days. Enjoy bros...
Old 14-09-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Tomorrow another bonking / cock servicing day... hope to see some nice FRs...cheers!!
Old 15-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by judine88 View Post
Hahaha we have the same one. I saw mine with the same set of bra.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Morning photo
Old 15-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

HAHAHA... anyone has same feeling as me? imagine if we post our pinoy FB pictures, and she happened to google it and see it... What will she think? And how we going to answer her if she asked us?
Old 15-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Morning bros happy bonking day! My maid which turned gf now actively keep trying to convince me she is clean and i am the only bf and to ask me to raw her until her end of contract. And best part is she say dunnid to give her money as we are bf gf. Headache 😜 Do you bros have selected maids that you raw with?
Old 15-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Morning bros happy bonking day! My maid which turned gf now actively keep trying to convince me she is clean and i am the only bf and to ask me to raw her until her end of contract. And best part is she say dunnid to give her money as we are bf gf. Headache 😜 Do you bros have selected maids that you raw with?
nice bro, enjoy to d max most prob meeting one potential bf/gf today. hope can turn out d way i expect too
Old 15-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Morning photo
so fast breakfast liao ah ?
Old 15-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
so fast breakfast liao ah ?
Early bird got worm
Old 15-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Morning photo
Can share?
Old 15-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm planning to go lucky plaza. Try to talk to the maids and get their numbers.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go for it. Be thick skinned and dun chicken out. Never try never know.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Go for it. Be thick skinned and dun chicken out. Never try never know.
Yes. Tats the spirit.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1