The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-meng-meng-massage/

Hard to book, worth the wait. Looks like the pictures, discount about 10-20% off the complexion. Body is pretty good, reminds me of NX’s body. May not be everyone’s cup of tea but I loved those big nips. Her GFE is quite maxed and gets high easily too. Just be gentle. For hard massage lovers she’s gd! Remember to cater some time off the 1hr or tell her in the beginning that you would like to have it. I think most of the time she will start with sensual rightaway.
salute her passion and professionalism. had a good session as well and don't feel fake about it. seen alot of fake passion till get abit turnoff sometimes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Last time will take my own tissue and place on kuku area. Some ML will do that as well. The drawback of that is the tissue will stick to your kuku. Then you be cursing and swearing while cleaning up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Another tip: don't lie face down and you won't face this problem.

I seldom lie face down nowadays.
good ideas. actually nowadays don't see any good HDLY ones, underwear off and lie face down also not much special perks. the fake occasional brushing of balls feels boring too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio38 View Post
Justed Visited Angel yesterday night after work.

Lookwise quite pretty.
Massage 7/10
Figure 8/10
But the hygiene is a big issue. Towel use on bed is recycle. Imagine she is so hot and every hour got guy visiting him and that very easy contact with STD. And notice she having quite bad rashes on her body and area near vaginal. Also saw medicine on the side table and is was from DSC clinic. Now worry that will I be infected as I kiss her whole body and paint her. Really regret it now. At the time being avoid her at all cost is the best for all out there.
Play safe.
await verification from others
anyway, u see her got rash all over and u kiss and paint her all over. wu ya bo...

i mean if u do the deed liao then while changing see the meds on table from DSC clinic, sure sian and regret. but unlikely u will miss the red rashes all over. more yummy is it?

i think she more scared liao dunno which chiongster not clean. maybe case of few days never bathe, maybe case of....

chiong safe. don't anyhow paint la later tongue all blisters. tell people eat too much durian meh
Old 02-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
babudro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Location Where tian xin is also.

Lookwise quite pretty.
Massage 7/10
Figure 8/10
But the hygiene is a big issue. Towel use on bed is recycle. Imagine she is so hot and every hour got guy visiting him and that very easy contact with STD. And notice she having quite bad rashes on her body and area near vaginal. Also saw medicine on the side table and is was from DSC clinic. Now worry that will I be infected as I kiss her whole body and paint her. Really regret it now. At the time being avoid her at all cost is the best for all out there.
Play safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Visited Angel 31 July.
Towel of course is recycled but daily washing, I did witness she changed towel after me.
She did complain of itchy skin but I checked her whole body, looks good still.
Last night she did admit to hospital due to allergic reaction, how bad is it I don't know.
But if you do see her body full of bad rashes, I don't know why you still have the mood to kiss all over.
Did see some medicine on her table, but the origin I did not check.

Now I am curious to check how is she to verify your claims, but don't know have slot or not.
Hi all, not a white knight for Angel, but feel obliged that need to clear things up for her. The medication she had on her table were for her throat, she was worried that she get throat inflammation, and got them just in case it really get bad and affect her business.

As for her skin allergies, I checked with her, and it was purely due to some food or other allergies that she came in contact with ytd, and doctor has cleared that it has nothing to do with STD. Bros, can verify further with her.. i suggest next time if you all see medication check with her. I do ask her when i see them.

edited: I don't think there is any medication from DSC, i think you saw wrongly, i got see her medication for a few glance, and none came from DSC. I am also very particular about that

update again: most of the medication was for preventive (she tend to try to eat medication to when she feels she is not well.. so i guess that's why so many medication, and i heard some bros also buy her the medication, but that can be cleared, but she hasn't been to DSC clinic before. so i guess that sounds like speculation or misread?
Old 02-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow what a MR, maybe bros who visited her can shed more lights!
yet to try her as she didn't accept me during her first stint was gonna do so next week as tian niu is on break.
as for the rashes is that those with pus kind or small red bums? might be eczema la,

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
on a sidenote, after reading about the STD scare blah blah.
... ...
any other suggestions? constructive ones for benefit of all.
Yeah would like to know more also, posts likes this makes people chua sai but can hardly quit this
activity once we have a taste of it, usually small head takes over the big one.
I have sensitive skin and usually my skin will develop mild rash if comes into contact
with dirty linens, so far only 2 MLs towels gives me this issue and no RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Any bros tried her alr? Care to share reviews? Thanks in advance!
She is worth a try... i did a MR few days back here here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Take a real close look at her pictures again bro. ....
I skip her by the pics she's wearing heels, something is not right about her cheeks and her eye bags is pretty obvious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Haha loose shirt without bra also turns me on, esp when looking into the blouse lol. Plus her pair is firm and nice, big enough for me. Fo....
met her while she's in singlet showing her cleavage , the view when she walk into the bathroom to clean my dick is very shiok .
and looking at her undress before session starts is also a turn on ..

Thank You
Old 02-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tommyliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has the WeChat link to the group chat for sharing reviews?
Old 02-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Official statement from Angel, loosely translated to English:

Hope that everyone can be considerate.
Please do not write false statements and portray them to be the truth.
We are all human, we all have times when we are not feeling well.
Please put yourself in my shoes, will you take such hurtful comments lying down?
I feel we all need to have a basic level of integrity and respect to others.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Official statement from Angel, loosely translated to English:

Hope that everyone can be considerate.
Please do not write false statements and portray them to be the truth.
We are all human, we all have times when we are not feeling well.
Please put yourself in my shoes, will you take such hurtful comments lying down?
I feel we all need to have a basic level of integrity and respect to others.
Thanks, can you include the Chinese original?

I don't recall her having bad rashes. On the other hand, many of us locals have rashes these days from the fucking weather, right?

Just realise the Chinese version is on her WC:

希望大家都有点口德吧,不要没有的事情说的跟真的一样,我们也是人,也有会不舒服的时候,所以请换位思考一 下,说的太过分我们也会承受不起的,我觉得人还是要有点人品和素质吧,不过也谢谢一直信任我的 人,谢谢!

Last edited by rahl; 02-08-2019 at 04:47 PM. Reason: chinese
Old 02-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Her WeChat game is strong indeed
She can consider switching career as a wechat marketing consultant
Old 02-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have tried her few days back and all seems well. didn't ask for wc, scare kana KC. haha
Old 02-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Location Where tian xin is also.

Lookwise quite pretty.
Massage 7/10
Figure 8/10
Play safe.
Soooo, instead of asking, you come here to insinuate? Good luck to you, lol
Old 02-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks, can you include the Chinese original?

I don't recall her having bad rashes. On the other hand, many of us locals have rashes these days from the fucking weather, right?

Just realise the Chinese version is on her WC:

希望大家都有点口德吧,不要没有的事情说的跟真的一样,我们也是人,也有会不舒服的时候,所以请换位思考一 下,说的太过分我们也会承受不起的,我觉得人还是要有点人品和素质吧,不过也谢谢一直信任我的 人,谢谢!
Thanks, I have presented my views and her comments.
You can make your own judgement call on this.
I will continue to support till the day I find she is not worth supporting anymore.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Next question, when will Angel run a marathon here?
Old 02-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, I have presented my views and her comments.
You can make your own judgement call on this.
I will continue to support till the day I find she is not worth supporting anymore.
I thought you would support till the day you decide to change your name instead...
Old 02-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lookwise quite pretty.
Massage 7/10
Figure 8/10
Play safe.
see rash liao still lick, lick liao then complain? seriousy ah? unless she go hide all the rashes beforehand. as another bro say, validate liao then say.

i was with her when rashes started on her neck, so it didnt start from below.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Figured she was ok. That's why I actually had her on my To Do list. Until that auntie comment. I reckon I can her back on. Thanks
haha ok. unless really got bait and switch, u should recognise her from photos (-glamour touch up of course)
Old 02-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Met Bella earlier today. Same building as Angel.

Physical wise: easily passed my standards. She exudes the refreshing, sunshine gal feel. Looks like a slightly overage student at the various educational institutes in the area. Could also pass off as those models in skincare ads with her milky smooth skin. Boobs are probably a small C or big B, though a bit sagging. Slim and average female height.

Attitude: Friendly and chatty, a bit of the joker vibe. The turn-off is too much phone usage.

Not returning. For some reason, I don't click with ladies from that neighbourhood. But always with those in the east, including Geylang.

Surprised by my verdict?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 02-08-2019 at 05:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1