The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-06-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
i mostly support the "not see customer and provide services as stated" statement in general, but differences in experiences arises due to..

1) guy simply has bad hygiene in different places, thus affecting french-ing, AR (never a fan of this) or whatever other services stated.
Heck even myself would not use some of the services (esp french) if i find the lady has bad oral hygiene. (especially girls with braces). imagine she didn't wash thoroughly after putting her mouth somewhere in some guy's orifices then attempt to kiss you (with a smile).

2) okt simply use templates. every girl has the same template. they don't really check with the ladies themselves and thus mismatch in expectations. i felt they just got mixed up that light kissing = frenching.

3) girl may find herself sickly, and doesn't want to spread her illness to the guy and earn a bad rep, or find the guy sickly and doesn't want to risk her limited time to earn money here after getting a nasty cough/cold.

4) girl likes guy smell/looks/tools/feel and decides to give him extra. guy trumpet on the services receives and everyone felt this is the normal standard that fit into 2) above. but in actual fact that particular extra was never meant to be provided, just that the lady gave it to that particular guy.
i approve this message
Old 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Very petite size. Can carry fuck.
Not for boob lover. Cup A or smaller?
Very tight and like her FJ expression.
I tried her a few days ago. Thick make-up - can smell the powder. Big visible scar on tummy. RTF - No
Old 01-06-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

up you for this. I agree for this.

Quote:
i mostly support the "not see customer and provide services as stated" statement in general, but differences in experiences arises due to..

1) guy simply has bad hygiene in different places, thus affecting french-ing, AR (never a fan of this) or whatever other services stated.
Heck even myself would not use some of the services (esp french) if i find the lady has bad oral hygiene. (especially girls with braces). imagine she didn't wash thoroughly after putting her mouth somewhere in some guy's orifices then attempt to kiss you (with a smile).

2) okt simply use templates. every girl has the same template. they don't really check with the ladies themselves and thus mismatch in expectations. i felt they just got mixed up that light kissing = frenching.

3) girl may find herself sickly, and doesn't want to spread her illness to the guy and earn a bad rep, or find the guy sickly and doesn't want to risk her limited time to earn money here after getting a nasty cough/cold.

4) girl likes guy smell/looks/tools/feel and decides to give him extra. guy trumpet on the services receives and everyone felt this is the normal standard that fit into 2) above. but in actual fact that particular extra was never meant to be provided, just that the lady gave it to that particular guy.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine001 View Post
I tried her a few days ago. Thick make-up - can smell the powder. Big visible scar on tummy. RTF - No
I didn't rtf as well. One time can liao. Enjoyable fuck when dim the light so that scar not be seen. Smell the make up as perfume. At least it smell good. Btw, she can french.

Always try fresh to enjoy great bonk.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sexbomb Momo
31st May @ 9pm
Looks: 8/10. Smiley young lady. Quite pretty. 80% same as her photos. No switch and bait.
Body: 8.5/10. Petite and light. Slim as photos, perky butt skin is very smooth.
Boobs: 7.5/10. Small natural boobs with perky nipples. She reacts very much to sucking.
French: 8.5/10. Speaks french well and also non stop.
BBBJ: 8.5/10. She toured Taiwan before so she is experienced in this. Blew non stop for a good 10 mins occasionally stopping to look at me and continue. Hers is slurpy saliva filled type of blow. She has to wipe her own saliva off my cock sometimes.
FJ: 8.5/10. Start off with her on top of me riding. She has good speed control and can go deep down. Cause she is light she moved fast easily with good stamina. Took over and pumped her slow and hard in missionary till she kept asking me to fuck hard. Turn her over for doggie and enjoy the view of her slim waist and meaty butt and whack till i ejaculate.
GFE: 9/10. She is good with words. Can speak some english and mandarin and her massage is legit good. Really didnt expect such power. I fell sleep till almost time was up and forgo the 2nd shot. She kept warm by hugging with me. She is the service oriented type.
RTF: Yes.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
cuntraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=730066

Pat VIIP888
OKT response fast and direct with no fuss.
Door open I was not disappointed at all.
Looks: 8/10 Pat is indeed pretty with the usual tan. Big smile upon seeing me.
Body: 9/10 One word to describe her body: HOT.
Boob: 9/10 Big spotlights for her slim body. Enhanced sometime ago according to her. I totally lost myself in them.
Pussy: 8/10 she is tight, can only use one finger to poke her. Can do 69 she is well maintained. No weird smelling juice.
French: 8/10 Once started we fought a long time.
BBBJ: 8/10 lick from head to balls and did some DT with her small mouth. Almost Cim.
FJ: 9/10 Tried many positions she was willing. When i fuck her deep in missionary she was aroused till she grabbed my butt inwards to make sure i dont move till she finished cumming. Lost both shots on missionary lol. Plus is can see her facial expression and can french with her and suck on her tits.
GFE: 8/10 French is the preferred language during interval. She smells great so very good to cuddle with.
RTF: Yes but i would like to try May or Rinda 1st. many choices!

Last edited by cuntraider; 01-06-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: ...
Old 01-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
kingking123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingking123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Regent Lust FR - Queenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousdicky View Post
Queenie from Regent Lust

31st May - > 5pm

Link to Queenie:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=730667
bro, queenie can french?
Old 01-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I didn't rtf as well. One time can liao. Enjoyable fuck when dim the light so that scar not be seen. Smell the make up as perfume. At least it smell good. Btw, she can french.

Always try fresh to enjoy great bonk.
5555 what is fresh :. Just touch down book first blood fresh ?
Any more fresh must touch down land of smiles for special karaoke look for underage teenagers liao

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 01-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mimi (SS)

Looks: 9/10 - wysiwyg in her photos. thai tan. pretty SYT face.
Body: 8/10 - tall slim girl with meat on the ass
Boobs: 8/10 - B cups natural
Pussy: 8/10 - trimmed and allows painting. she quite enjoys it and gets quite wet.
BBBJ: 8/10 - good rhythm and suction
Frenching: None as she was sick
FJ: 9/10 - Acommodating to any positions. Cute moaning sounds during the deed.
GFE: 9/10 - Friendly girl, good english, quite friendly and chatty
Old 01-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Yes some stable also selective. No particular race. Why so racist.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Winnie of TRL - 0000hrs 1 Jun 2019
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=730665

Met up with this lovely lady in the early hours of Saturday.
Winnie is the first biker chick FL that I have booked. She rides a Ducati Monster but today she rode my dick!

She is definitely a looker. She has light make up on and I can still see her natural beauty through and the freckles around her eye area. This makes her look young!

The first round was quite awkward as she kept giggling during the deed because she said she was shy! She is not a hardcore frencher but still managed to sneak in a few tongue action. If you want to paint, you'll be disappointed because she is sensitive and it tickles her... But I didn't mind it one bit as she gave me a wonderful BBBJ. After going on for 5 mins, she lifted her head and I thought that was it. But I'm so wrong.... she repositioned herself and continued sucking! Though she had braces on, but all I could feel is the soft and warm insides of her mouth. Had to stop her before I came.

Winnie has big augmented headlights. I would prefer her au natural. After sucking on her nips for a couple of minutes, could tell that she is turned on and when I touched her pussy, it was wet! Gave her some finger action and it was really wet! I had a little trouble maintaining my erection during the first round as she kept giggling! haha Nonetheless I had the job done with her in doggy. She was less shy not facing me and displayed that sexy face which got me to cum.

Had a little rest and talked about biking. She initiated 2nd round with some light touches and catbath which led to another round of hard on BBBJ! This time she shed her shyness. Seeing that I was ready, she motioned to cap me on and mounted herself in cowgirl. This is when it became interesting as she rocked back and forth and came within a minute! She giggled again and said she cum... I did not doubt that as we changed position, she wet the bed sheet! It made me rock solid knowing that she came and finished her off in missionary. Showered together and chatted abit before my time was up.

RTF is definitely a yes!
Old 01-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regent Lust FR - Queenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousdicky View Post
Queenie from Regent Lust

31st May - > 5pm

Link to Queenie:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=730667

Wow!!!!!
This babe sibei chio. Must find time to visit her.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Rainy from Teeruk - visited last week

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=729097

Looks: 6.5/10 photo quite heavily photoshopped. Complexion less fair. But at least put on abit of make up to make it better.
Body: 7/10 probably a full B, still squeezable
BBBJ: 7/10 had better; abit of teeth involved
FJ: 8.5/10 tight ; lots of energy, can do various positions. Finished off from
the back in front of the mirror
Service: 8.5/10 tries to please, good service
RTF: no
Old 01-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
valton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Renee from trl 1230am 1 jun

Natural boobs syt, small n perky, not recommnded for boob lovers.
Ideal for gd service, Gd DT, spontaneous to make u happy n satisfied. Coz i was the last slot of the day n she was still professional on lettin me finish 2x, despite her busy bookings for the 1st day.

In room bathroom, v nice, lots of privacy n convenience

Last edited by valton; 01-06-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
valton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Renee from trl 1230am 1 jun

Natural boobs syt, small n perky, not recommnded for boob lovers.
Ideal for gd service, Gd DT, spontaneous to make u happy n satisfied. Coz i was the last slot of the day n she was still professional on lettin me finish 2x, despite her busy bookings for the 1st day.

In room bathroom, v nice, lots of privacy n convenience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1