The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 18-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future
Re: Carousell

https://ibb.co/xJhmzyD
https://ibb.co/VQG0jYt

joined for only a day or 2... only post 2 bras for sale... kinda suspicious?

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
xkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxkingking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenlover View Post
sharing for my bros.. love her body so toned

located at hougang?
Old 19-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboi96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hot milf yiyi is back with a new account think her old account must have gotten suspended since no more new listing

Old 19-01-2019, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboi96 View Post
hot milf yiyi is back with a new account think her old account must have gotten suspended since no more new listing

can share her username?
Old 19-01-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kittenlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
man i love angmoh gals unlike singapore girls they can have great toned abs and yet still have nice boobs..

Old 21-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U guys should go malaysia carousell and search for a girl called dianawoon, she is hot..
Old 21-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
Praz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
anyone manage to get special from this girl? her body is amazing.. the pics she take also seem to suggest that she do extra but i haven't been successful if any bros got tips do share

her body look abit familiar though.. like the body shape and where the moles are located.. does anyone recognize? i feel like i saw her selling special before on another account but can't find the account now

Wow who's she?
Old 21-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
how u ask bro? if i remember correctly she require payment before meeting up.. is it u try to ask her meet without paying? cuz i don't think she will, i have tried
bros, this is about carousell seller pearls.

I tried to ask if she sells her used panties. Her reply was she does not entertain trolls with zero feedback. I offered to pay a deposit to discuss further. She said $10 then she will talk to me. After transfer to her, she gave her telegram. But then she said she don't do meet up for used panties (Although her ad says she does meet up at tampines/nus.). Attitude became from bad to worse. and finally she just ignore or block me idk.

Anyway $10 lessons learnt lol.

But just a heads up to you bros.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post

I tried to ask if she sells her used panties. Her reply was she does not entertain trolls with zero feedback. I offered to pay a deposit to discuss further. She said $10 then she will talk to me. After transfer to her, she gave her telegram. But then she said she don't do meet up for used panties (Although her ad says she does meet up at tampines/nus.). Attitude became from bad to worse. and finally she just ignore or block me idk.

Thanks for sharing this infors with us.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-01-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Her body damn sedap! One photo can clearly see she was wearing nipple cover

I have more if other bros okay with me sharing non-Carousell photos here.
just share bro
Old 22-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro she willing to sell without meetup? can pm her telegram username? want to try to ask
Old 22-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
just share bro
Why not?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 22-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:

I’ve followed pearls as well. Realised her items are exp irregardless of top brand. She seems very defensive in her quotes. But well maybe some bros will be lucky in getting something from her.
Old 22-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
I’ve followed pearls as well. Realised her items are exp irregardless of top brand. She seems very defensive in her quotes. But well maybe some bros will be lucky in getting something from her.
ya bro her items so pricey and so far all of the accounts i tried to create to message her she don't even reply me lols at least some of the bros here successfully get replies from her.. actually from her listings the way she type can sort of tell she got bitchy attitude sia didn't know nus gals like that one
Old 22-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

this user always20 have a lot sold listings can any bro share how she is like? i tried message her through carousell and kik but no replies.. she does special right? does she do meetup

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1