The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys, avoid KK and stay safe.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post

KK??
Sorry please advise...

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 26-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
KK??
Sorry please advise...
Somewhere in area B.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

very long time never visit this thread

whats the view/comments on this girl?
http://sgbeautycity.com/cc/
Old 26-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foranangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Somewhere in area B.
Care to share which area is under area b? Thanks
Old 26-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
KK??
Sorry please advise...
guess he is referring to Kim Keat Road
Old 26-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
guess he is referring to Kim Keat Road
You are right.
Old 26-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wenrou-massage/

Tried Wen Rou recently and I would recommend her for pure massage lovers.

Location is in Central and not a place that I prefer to go to given the warnings given by fellow brothers of the possibility of police raids. She has the whole unit to herself but no massage bed.

Looks wise 80% close to pictures, except that she looks older in person and has a larger body frame. Boobs are probably C but she is reluctant to bare her boobs and from her playing with them. Didn't try going south.

Massage was however good. Used the right amount of baby oil and has strength to loosen up the muscles and knots.

HJ was OK, not great, just OK. She did lick my nipples to arouse me.

She is a reasonable find, good conversationalist and decent person.

Overall would recommend her for massage lovers but if you are looking for the "extras" then perhaps she is not the right person to go to.

Cheers.
this one got many bad review....
Old 26-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi everyone im quite a lurker in this forum, and i don't have a stable source of income (am a student). Nevertheless i'm a rtm customer of mint and would like to leave an honest review for her. I've been to her around 4 times now, which is a lot considering my lack of vitamin m, and i'm getting more addicted each time i go. Mint is an awesome girl and i've been lucky enough to develop great chemistry with her. I won't go into detail, but the reports are generally accurate, she's a total SYT, not too skinny, nice boobs and pussy, teases a lot, very chatty and friendly and frenches a LOT. (subject to chemistry). I think that until and unless she leaves SG for good, shes the only massage i will devote my limited resources to (;
Old 26-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Am in jakarta and when i logged into wechat, some of the ladies said it is dangerous today and got a few caught already. Lucky i'm not in singapore. Bros have fun but be more careful!
Old 26-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
Am in jakarta and when i logged into wechat, some of the ladies said it is dangerous today and got a few caught already. Lucky i'm not in singapore. Bros have fun but be more careful!
Wah who kena caught?! Almost wanted to go try some but decided against it. Now looks like maybe I'm lucky?
Old 26-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
Omg. Any of them from tier 1 ML ?
Old 26-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Landy(LTD) = Joey(SBC) Same person although different number. She is using 2 phones.

Location: Easy to find but carpark is limited unless its late in the night

Looks: 10/10 Imagine that pretty girl in your JC/poly days? You got it.
Body: 10/10 Very skinny but my cup of tea
Boobs: 8/10 Probably a B and nice to fondle
Massage: 1/10 As good as not having any. Piano massage for 5 minutes of less?
Catbath: 10/10 Like the speed her tongue moves
Autoroaming: Will keep her underpants on but will not reject your touching
HJ: 8/10 SOP
GFE: 10/10 Easy to break ice

Heard that she will only be here for a short while. Will definitely RTM but her slots are always full. Good luck bros and enjoy this gem
Old 26-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bros, if you are regulars of Beanie (liltigerden) aka Mi-Er (sglonelyguy), just to update that she has recently changed her contact number:

Beanie aka Mi-Er's new number: 85472805

http://liltigersden.com/beanie-%e8%b1%86%e8%b1%86/

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mi-er-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Share with you all 2 pleasant ladies that I had visited twice over the past few weeks.

Mi-Er
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9096

Yan-Er
http://liltigersden.com/yan-燕儿/

Both of them are in the same location (in Area G, far away from the sleaze), easily accessible by MRT, bus & vehicles.

Mi-Er is a beautiful SYT. Look exactly like the pictures except she has a pimple outbreak, perhaps due to her period, when I last visited her. Mi-Er stays in a very nice clean apartment. Her towels are fresh and clean. She will let me shower by myself, I always take a quick shower and not waste time being showered by the ML.

Mi-Er will massage topless, without bra, wearing only panties or hot pants. She has nice boobs, a nice handful and smooth skin. She is good in deep tissue massage, relaxing for the body. But I feel her forte is in arousing me and giving a fabulous HJ that feels like a BBBJ!

On my first visit almost 3 weeks ago (Mi-Er was staying in another part of Area G at that time), I asked for 2 HJ and being rather stressed and tired, my little bro not really in the mood. Mi-Er's sensual touch brought my little bro to full attention and the wonderful sensations from her gentle tender loving teasing aroused me to the max! She is very patient and does not rush the HJ, enjoying seeing her clients' shiokness on their faces. I caressed both her boobs and feel her smooth body as she just sit besides me while doing the HJ. She has lots of variations during HJ, super shiok! One of the best I had for a long time!

Mi-Er's massage is deep tissue massage. She presses hard on various parts of the body to relieve the stress. Very relaxing.... Then she did sexy massage around my buttock areas and then HDLY. Her slow and sensual moves really put me in the mood for the 2nd HJ within an hour. Usually I do 2 HJs for 90min session, I only tried doing 2HJ within 60min once/twice before and found it difficult for a 2nd one if the ML is not able to hit on the "right note". Mi-Er really knows how to please a man and I shoot pretty fast for the 2nd HJ.

BTW, Mi-Er did not touch her handphone at all during the full 60 min despite several SMS and a couple of calls. She did not short-change me and gave me the full 60min. Too many ML want to short-change us with sub-standard service like one hand massage, one hand holding mobile phone and making us leave before the 60min is up.

Then 1-2 weeks ago, I visited Yan-Er. She is a very well trained ML, who helped many bros with strained tendons, muscles, etc, etc, etc. I had visited her many times during her previous stint. On my first visit, I opted for 90mim: 1hr massage and 30min for guagen. Needless to say, the massage is good and the guagen even better. I wanted more of it but there is another appt just after me. Yan-Er said need about 50min for guagen if want all the veins to be opened and she said some clients had 60min guagen. So the very next day, I booked a 60min session just for guagen. It enhanced my sexual performance by a mile!

Just recently, I looked for Mi-Er again and she just moved to her new apartment which is much better than her old one. To my pleasant surprise, she still remembers me. This time I told her I want to have HJ and let me enjoy it as long as I can endure.

At my first visit, she had to give me 2 HJ and massage in 60min, which was rather tight for time to enjoy her slow, sensual technique. So this time I want to enjoy it as long as I can just like my 60min juagen by Yan-Er. Mi-Er still maintains her nice slim figure and it's a great pleasure to enjoy her unique HJ technique that Really feels like an excellent BBBJ!!! Mi-Er's soft smooth tender hands/fingers sensual movements all over the dick head, shaft and balls in many variations!!! Moreover I can admire her beautiful figure, fondle her boobs, feels her smooth body and be mesmerised by her sweet, smiley pretty face all at the same time :-) Yan-Er's guagen skill is very good but she does not undress at all. Mi-Er is a topless SYT dressed only in panties and her exceptional HJ technique is like me having a BBBJ. After 30min of enjoying Mi-Er's patient, no rush HJ and seeing her smiling at me sweetly all the while, I finally lost control and shot out a huge load... Most girls will try to get us to leave after we ejaculated or just want to chat and waste our time until it's up. But not Mi-Er. After she washed her hands, she proceeded to give me a wonderful massage until my 60min is up. Thumbs up for her excellent attitude!

Mi-Er
Looks: 7.5-8.5/10 (SYT, hope her pimple outbreak will simmer soon)
Boobs: 8/10 (small B)
Body: 9/10 (slim, petite, smooth)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 100/10 (feels like a top-notch BBBJ!!!!!!!!)
Attitude: 10/10 (patient, gentle, no short change of time, does not answer phone calls)

Yan-Er (I wrote a very detailed FR during her 1st stint, so now a brief one should suffice)
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 10/10
Guagen: 100/10
Attitude: 10/10 (will inform u that she is answering a phone call)
Old 27-08-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohei99 View Post
Wah, capri looks good, somehow the photos reminds me of mona... waiting for your mr bro
apologies for delayed mr... so i booked Capri, peak hour traffic and messaged to say that i be 5min late n reaching. no reply. reached 5min late as mentioned and called a few times. no reply. finally, she picked up and said i was late n gave my slot away to another bro. wtf? 5min also cannot? and i gave heads up. she said too bad, and referred me to another friend. was damn pissed off but after talking with her, found out about something that I'm quite unhappy about but perhaps i will not mention out here openly. Will forget abt this incident, move on and rebook her for another day. hope to give fellow bros a good MR on Capri in the near future.

Anyway, i managed to score a last min booking with Codie LTD.
Looks: as per photo..discount abt 10-20% as i think she abit older (a wee bit only) than the photos suggest.

Massage: v good. 7-8/10. got standard. no complains.

HJ: a lot of varied hand patterns and movements but besides the actions, the feeling is somehow lacking in chemistry and quite distant. maybe its just me.

Service: overall quite ok. she's quite friendly and quite accommodating. just the GFE not there. Worth a one time try but not inclined for a RTM for me as looks not so buay ngum me. but might RTM if i wanna a decent massage with a wank.

Last edited by epiphany01; 27-08-2015 at 03:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1