The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Three type of girls

Bro, will u try, have u try, dare to try or better dun try these 3 types of girls?

1. Virgin
- how to know is really virgin?
- what is the different when try virgin or non virgin girl?

2. Underage
- think this type is belong to "dare to try" or "better dun try" type.
- can get rotan n jail
- in sg what is the age that are belong to "underage" group? 16 and younger?

3. Local married woman
Old 08-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Three type of girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Bro, will u try, have u try, dare to try or better dun try these 3 types of girls?

1. Virgin

2. Underage
- can get rotan n jail

3. Local married woman
Hi bro,
No 1. Hell yes
No 2. Not legal lah
No 3. Hell no
N 3A local SG WOmen...HEll freeze over...

My humble two cents.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. Virgin

2. Underage
- can get rotan n jail

3. Local married woman
1: will u or have u
2: better dun
3: will u or have u
Old 09-04-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
1: will u or have u
2: better dun
3: will u or have u
Tried before all 3 types of men
Old 09-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
handsome123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to me there are only 2 types - naked or dressed lol
Old 09-04-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Vasi1i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
which one best?
Old 09-04-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
just curious how u know the man or should call the boy is a virgin? he say he is a virgin mean a virgin.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just curious how u know the man or should call the boy is a virgin? he say he is a virgin mean a virgin.
Hi bro,
you are funny...
Are we talking about boy or women?
Anyway, is TS a boy or a Women?
HAHAHA....just never asked.

My humble two cents.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
you are funny...
Are we talking about boy or women?
Anyway, is TS a boy or a Women?
HAHAHA....just never asked.

My humble two cents.
I'm a man.

This thread is talking about girls / women. However there is a reply from a sis said she tried all 3 types of men. so i am curious how she know the men is a virgin.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

#1 : tried a few. Yes sure to know. Cuz super pain for them..till affect my mood
#2 : no and dun wan
#3 : yes a few. Nice. Cuz they know the rules of the game
Old 10-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Never prey on the underage.
Have all the fun with consenting adults, but have a bit of decency and leave the underage alone.
High price to pay in SG.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Never prey on the underage.
Have all the fun with consenting adults, but have a bit of decency and leave the underage alone.
High price to pay in SG.
true. enjoy for that few minutes may cause us suffer for the rest of our life.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. Virgin

2. Underage
- can get rotan n jail

3. Local married woman
1. Was a relationship and it sours at the end - no regrets yes! Not for fun or a fling - she won't know what to do and you won't have the patience to teach and put up with the side to side walking etc. the next day.

2. If she lies and U did not ask - U still face jail time and face time in the press...not worth it by far so No!

3. Married women (SG or otherwise) - have had prior 'training' and are usually more willing to please and will let you do shit that SYTs baulk at. Also they are like a loaf of bread with one or two slices missing - you take one more slice no-one usually is the wiser
Old 10-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. Virgin

2. Underage
- can get rotan n jail

3. Local married woman

All 3 no, the last category might say yes if she is on verge of divorce (i.e. i'm not the cause of her marriage wreck)

virgin - sex will suck because everything also pain.only thing is got "blood" which is worst because she might have some std before from heavy petting and blood easy to spread virus/stds.

underage - wtf knn tao nao pai is it. jail, rotan, and i don't like small neh one so no way.

matured women is best.. easy to get wet, sit on my hard kkj rub a bit, my kkj can slide in with east. able to ride and know the best position for me to get shiok.
Old 15-04-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hahaha have to take his word for it lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1