The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
My MILF aunty became my FB (true experience)

I posted a short version in another thread, am reposting this longer version after getting a few questions from bros. I didn't use any names for privacy reason:

I've been fucking my MILF aunty (my mum's youngest sis) since June 2017. She's a Malaysian, I didn’t know her well all these years, she's like a stranger as I normally meet her only 1-2 times a year, every Chinese new year or at family gatherings. She's 11 years older than me, married with 2 young kids, her family is in boleh land.

I accidentally saw her entering a health centre in SG. I initially was a bit surprised/shocked but after a few minutes, I started feeling hot, so I went in and told the receptionist I wanted to book the lady who'd just come in, for 2 sessions.

While waiting for her, I skipped the shower, and I instead started jacking off my little bro, so that by the time she came into the room, he was mari-kita standing at attention. As expected, she looked shocked when she came into the room and saw me. She repeated a few times to keep it to myself where she was working, and that she'll get another girl to take over. I could see her facial expression changing when I said I'd actually seen her walking into the health centre and that I'd asked to book her, and she said “No lah, we cannot” and repeated she’ll get another girl in. I cut her off, by taking my erect cock in my hand and telling her, “We no need to change person, see he’s already ready”.

Now her eyes were on my cock because I was holding it and jerking it slowly, she again said, “No lah, we cannot, 大姐 won’t like it”. Because she wasn’t like screaming or talking forcefully and was in fact talking softly, I decided to go for it. I walked towards her and while she was saying another “no lah”, I planted my lips on hers but couldn’t push my tongue into her mouth initially.

At the same time, I’d slipped one hand under her blouse and pulled down one side of the bra to grab one breast. I could feel that she stiffened up and didn’t move at all when I grabbed her breast but after I started to fondle and massage it, and started playing her nipple, she parted her lips and let me push my tongue into her mouth. And when her tongue started playing with mine, and her body kept moving every time I rolled her nipple in my fingers, I knew she’d given up to stop me.After what feels like about 1 minute of French kissing and boob fondling, she started making noises, I then push her onto the mattress and I got her blouse/skirt off quickly, then I took off her bra – it was the 1st time I saw her C cup boobs.

Prior to that, when I saw her at family occasions, I could see her boobs jiggling under her blouse/sweaters but nothing more than that as she always covered up everything, ie no low cut outfits. I’m a bit paiseh to admit when I exposed her boobs/nipples, I became like a man possessed. I kept sucking on one nipple while massaging the other boob and playing the nipple, and after she tried to push my head away, I switched to suck the other nipple, and all the while, she was holding my head and moving her body and doing heavy breathing with a few moans which made me even hotter.

In my aunty’s case, her boobs had a slight sag, due to her age and C-cup boobs are heavier. Some bros might wonder if it’s low class for a guy to feel high when he’s playing an older woman’s boobs but I have to admit it didn’t matter if she had A-cup or C-cup boobs. I wanted to fuck her the moment she walked into the room.

When I was satisfied I’d sucked her boobs enough, I took off her panties. Surprise surprise, a pleasant surprise. My aunty has her pussy hair trimmed neatly, in a neat triangle. By that time, both of us were naked, I guess she knew that no matter what she said, I wouldn’t stop. When I pulled her thighs apart slightly, she spread her legs, opening up her pussy. I didn’t hesitate, I immediately pushed my tongue into her pussy and started licking and sucking. Her hands gripped my hand tightly as I ate her, and the best feeling was when she started to grind her hips against my head and started to moan and kept gasping words, most of which I couldn’t catch, though “fuck” was one of them. I didn’t confirm with her, but that was probably the point of no return, ie could she stop us fucking after I’d eaten her.

As she was catching her breath, I stopped eating her and got up onto my knees. She gasped “there’s condom in my bag”. I wasn’t going to use it but I asked her “You want to use or not”. She didn’t answer, so I continued without it. I fucked her 3 times that day. The first time, the moment I pushed my cock into her, she closed her eyes and kept them closed until I’d cum in her. She didn't make much noise, though she was gasping and moaning when I kept thrusting into her as I’d placed her legs on my shoulders to lift her butt off the mattress. I remember that the first fuck was a relatively short and furious one because I was feeling so high and wanted to cum inside her asap, so I kept thrusting non-stop. After exploding, I pulled out of her and lay down next to her. After some seconds of catching our breath, she sat up on the mattress and asked if I wanted to shower first. I sat up and replied, “Still have time, I want to fuck again after we rest”. I hugged her and pulled her down to the mattress, I kept her hugged against me, and planted my lips on her lips. This time, when I pushed my tongue, her tongue played against mine immediately.

As we rested, my free hand roamed all over her body, wherever it could reach before I settled down by placing it on her boobs. So my resting after the first fuck was spent French kissing her and playing her boobs. After what felt like a few minutes, I pushed her away from me and told her “suck me”. It took a few minutes of sucking and licking the cock head in her warm mouth, and finally my little bro started to stiffen again. Another 1-2 minutes of bbbj brought my cock to full hardness again. My aunty was now moving her mouth up and down tightly on my erect shaft, I stopped her from continuing as she would have made me cum if she’d continued. I pulled out of her mouth and told her “cowgirl”.

I stretched myself on the mattress. My aunty got up, held my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself onto my cock. I felt all warm and wet for a moment and she started to ride me. After a few minutes, she must have felt I was going to cum when I started to jerk my hips. My aunty got off my cock, I thought she was going to jerk me off when she took hold of my cock. But I got a nice ending, she put my cock into her mouth and kept pulling it up and down, and within a few seconds, I started to unload my sperm into her mouth. As I unloaded, she kept sucking and she kept jerking off the cock shaft. I was feeling like wow! When she released my cock, she didn’t spit or wipe with tissue, so it meant she’d swallowed everything.

My aunty is a typical Hokkien ah lian who studied up to secondary school only, so her language can be a bit rough. As we rested on the mattress, she said “Now I go and bath can?”. Her facial expression look either surprised or irritated when I replied “Wait, I want to fuck again” and she expressed “Actually we cannot but we fuck two times already, why you so greedy, two times should be enough”. She didn’t look very pleased when I said, “We fuck one more time, then we clean up”. (As bros can guess, I wanted to fuck her as many times as I could because it was free fucking, and the feeling when I came, was so damned fantastic that I wanted at least one more round).

I wanted to play her boobs while waiting for my little bro to recover but when I caught hold of her breast, she put her hand on mine. She kind of scolded me, “You squeeze so hard just now, I feel quite pain now. Can use your mouth if you want but don’t squeeze”. To be fair, I did play her boobs quite roughly, so I said okay okay, and only used my mouth and tongue on her nipples, sucking non-stop and alternating between her two breasts. When I felt my cock starting to recover, I took my face off her boobs and took my aunty’s hand and wrapped it around my cock and lay on my back. She auto continued to work up my cock with her hands, using her tongue to lick my cock head and suck on it. Like I said, my aunty is Ah Lian, when my cock had stiffened, she continued to grip it and jerk it, and said something like “your cock wake up again, you want me to give you blowjob or you want to fuck again”.

I pulled her face down to mine, and whispered into her ear “doggie style”. She got onto her hands and knees, and I got behind her. The third round was about 10 minutes of doggie fucking her. Near the end, she didn’t keep herself on her hands and knees, she rested her upper body on the mattress, while I kept fucking her. I took my time to thrust into my aunty’s pussy using rhythmic thrusts, and she was more active this round. Every time I thrust into her, she made noises, and she got louder and louder until I felt a bit paiseh whether the adjoining rooms could hear anything. We were both covered in sweat due to the long effort when I finally unloaded in her.

After that first time, I've been visiting her every 2-3 weeks at her flat on her off days. In October, we both attended a relative’s wedding dinner. It was a funny feeling to see her attending with her hubby/kids, dressed very conservatively lol. I hope that bros got a few happy minutes reading my experience. I’m not kidding that the pleasure feelings I get when I fuck and release into my aunty is higher than when I fuck younger girls or even my home maid who's from Indonesian West Java village
Old 05-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stylec4444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My MILF aunty became my FB (true experience)

Nice bro!!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Kim63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 05-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
boschboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 05-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

TS, you really magix lah. Steady
Old 05-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
MouseBert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, support!
Old 06-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
mikek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 06-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
donot8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too..
Old 06-11-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 10
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

TS, just curious, your MILF aunt still working at health centre ah?
Old 06-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Why does your Aunty have to work at a health Centre? She comes here to Singapore to make her living? She’s your mother’s sister and hence your relationship with her is incestuous.

I can understand it’s a weird feeling to do it with your Aunty. It was for me even though there’s no blood relationship between my auntie and I. The feeling is totally out of this world. Even though I have done it with so many other girls, thinking of my auntie and our time together will immediately give me a hardon.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice and interesting, do continue with it.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NikeAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp first
Old 06-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Set up camp here for more updates to the story.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
Chubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of light

very interesting! i wish i had such luck
Old 06-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1