The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahlam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Ayuma MP @ Sri Rampai, KL

Bros, I have been SBF member since nearly 2 years ago. Usually just read and shiok myself, never posted. I travel and tried chiong in China and Thailand but never locally. Since last time stupid, only loyal to GF. Today, I finally step up and suddenly. I feel like a man. (Reregister a new ID because last time stupid, use my name )

I read in the forum, some people mentioning about Ayuma but seems like no one gave any review. So I will put in mine. Sorry for being a bit long. First time, excited la.

Today, I was walking in pasar malam (every thursday in Sri Rampai) then want to go home already but car cannot go out as the lorong there JAM... then in front of my car. WALAUEH, got so cun bo? I saw AYUMA Massage up the stairs.

Location : 2 shops to the left of Sri Rampai CIMB. On top of Optical Shop. No signboard in the front. Can only see from the stairs.

I walk up the stairs. End of 1st floor got a locked door. Thru the glass I saw a counter and one NL doing SMS. She open the door and ask me "Yeah?". I said Massage? and she ask me to remove my shoe and come in. In side, I saw 4 other NL. and 2 shabby looking males. Like Indon rock star. The NL ask me to go into first 'room'. The reason why I said 'room' is because it is a partition wall made into 3 small rooms. No door only some cloth to cover the entrance. Haiya, insecure la.

Went in the room, Aiya. Tilam on the floor with a pillow covered neatly with a large towel. OK la, quite clean. 4 bottles of massage oil around the 'bed'. The same SMS NL ask me to change. Gave me 1 small hand towel and 1 facial towel just enough to go one round of my waist, like mini skirt la.

-------------

We chat a bit. Her name is MiMi. (Her friends also call her MiMi, so must be her 'work' name). She looked sweet, not super pretty. Nice waist and nice looking boobs under Tshirt and sports pants.

So massage started. Start from Toe, calf, thigh... then the other side. Then she sat on my butt and do back and shoulder. She is very strong and she does it carefully. Then shoulder, arm and fingers... Then she ask me to turn. Oh Ho... Start from bottom again, to the thigh...

After around 20 mins she pop the question. Want Batin ah? I asked "Berapa?" she said "Batin" ... I ask again "Berapa ringgit". She said massage 5, batin 5. Which I know she meant 50. Then I said, "boleh buka baju?" She smiled but did not move. I show her the action of taking off the cloths... "Saya kasi Tips la".

She rolled her Tshirt up. Showing White Bra. The breast filled the bra until wanna pop up. I LIKE!!!

Then she kneel between my legs and play ping pong. Massage the base of my didi. I dunno what real Batin is like but I guess it is working well. But I did not hard la. Then she stroke my didi while pressing balls. But damn la, sit so far. I cannot reach.

I asked her to come closer la. She sat beside me on my left. Immediately I unhook her bra and play with her breast. Never had I touch so soft ones before. It is almost like water balloon. But the nipple like almost not there. I rub rub the tip... after a while it came up a bit hard.

She stroke stroke my didi for 10mins while we talk talk. Then she ask, you take long to come ah? I say, yeah maybe I am not happy yet. She did not do anything except keep stroking. I a bit frustrated la. Then ask her to come nearer, she knows what is going to happen already, she sat nearer to my head and bend forward... I suck both side of the breast and lick the nipple.. hehe. BUT.. NO SOUND?? :| She just smile.

Then another 10 mins, she ask again. Why diden come yet. I said, cannot concentrate la, outside people singing karaok... kaneh... I ask her to stroke harder. She pump pump very firm but not too hard. Finally in 5mins I loaded everything. She catch using the small hand towel and help me wipe clean.

I sat up, pay her RM 100 + 15 tips. She disappeared :| I changed and walk out. At the counter got a fat looking lady with glasses. My mood all become sour. She smiled, I open the door myself and left.

Name : MiMi
Looks : 7/10. Dark skin, long straight hair, Dark long eyelash. Sweet looking, smile like Thai chick. Sporty shaped body, no spare tire.
Breast : C Cup, very very soft, drop a bit
Massage : 20mins only. But very satisfying. RM 50
Batin : RM 50 . Play balls a bit then just stroke stroke stroke
Touch and Suck breast : Allow

Best of all : She does FL for RM 300 - 400 per night stay till morning in Hotel. Customer must call and book before hand. I ask for her number but she disappeared. I guess can reach her by calling Ayuma number.

Will try again? Maybe if mood is good. Saw the other NL all nice C cups.

-Hope my review is well written. Up me points if good, encourage me to try more... Around here got 3 I heard. Thanks!-
Old 12-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HotPPG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ayuma MP @ Sri Rampai, KL

Don't go to this Ayuma MP, it's not worth the money, time and massage you get.

I don't know what @ahlam was drinking before he went there, but I had the same Mimi and it was probably the worst experience i've ever had in a MP.

Besides having boobs above average Asian size, Mimi is not really a looker or anything near hot & sexy. Mimi has no idea about massage, she was merely greasing me with lots of oil like a piece of BBQ meat before putting it on fire.. Whatever she was doing it was definitely not massage!

After 15min she started stroking and jerking my cock way too hard with her oil soaked hand, and I had to concentrate hard to cum as fast as possible to end that horrible experience as fast as possible.

Never ever I will go there!

Price: 100 for massage & urut batim!

PS: There's a way more exciting, hygienic & professional MP just next to Hong Leong Bank in Sri Rampai. It's around 150 bucks for 2 hours in heaven!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1