The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Garfield

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question When I fucking my gal last nite..... she say it is still pain at cunt today .....

I know last night quite a hard Fuck ...
I poke her at differet angle ....
Her liquid flow and flow......and she moan and moan...

Is it normal today pain ?
Old 20-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: When I fucking my gal last nite..... she say it is still pain at cunt today .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield

ASK your sec 2 science teacher please. or ask your mummy or sis whatever. don pester us or else i ask sherine to teach u a lesson. u like to poke? our DEAR Sherine LOVES to poke u!
Old 20-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: When I fucking my gal last nite..... she say it is still pain at cunt today .....

Quote:
what do you mean??
Old 20-10-2004, 05:06 PM
King_Alex

Quote:

Let the King ask u one question?? is this gal the only first fuck u did.. u are asking one contradictin' and stop confusing the brothers here..
Old 20-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Garfield

No ...she is my 1 yr old gf ... recently we start to have sex.... and I tried out the latest syyle...
Old 21-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
pinklips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from a gurl's point of view...

i think the only reason she was hurting is that she didnt tell you the previous night that she was hurting TOO! she was probably hurting last nite.. reason being? she wasnt wet enuff... tho you mentioned she kept flowing and flowing.. it's quite impossible for her to keep flowing.. seriously.. when a guy fucks too hard... the friction between the penis and the vagina causes heat which may make the gurl feel uncomfortable after a long time of thrusting..

hence.. she may feel a sore at the outskirts of her vagina the next day... it
s pretty usual.. but if things dun get better after the second day.. pls consult a doctor.. it may be other serious problems... i duno.. ask her to check whether there is a pimple or a pus ard her virgina area.. it may have been infected due to the dirt present while you guys were having sex...

otherwise if things subside.. it may be just one nite of too hard a fark.. try to tone it down in future.. treat ur gurl with gentleness dude... go slow..
Old 21-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sinep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reasons could be:

1. Virgin - In the case I don't think so

2. Long time no do - pussy shrink small

3. Too dry - no or not enough foreplay

4. Your dick too big for her - doesn't mean yours big but her hole small
Old 21-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklips
from a gurl's point of view...

i think the only reason she was hurting is that she didnt tell you the previous night that she was hurting TOO! she was probably hurting last nite.. reason being? she wasnt wet enuff... tho you mentioned she kept flowing and flowing.. it's quite impossible for her to keep flowing.. seriously.. when a guy fucks too hard... the friction between the penis and the vagina causes heat which may make the gurl feel uncomfortable after a long time of thrusting..

hence.. she may feel a sore at the outskirts of her vagina the next day... it
s pretty usual.. but if things dun get better after the second day.. pls consult a doctor.. it may be other serious problems... i duno.. ask her to check whether there is a pimple or a pus ard her virgina area.. it may have been infected due to the dirt present while you guys were having sex...

otherwise if things subside.. it may be just one nite of too hard a fark.. try to tone it down in future.. treat ur gurl with gentleness dude... go slow..
yep yep.. agree wif pinklips.. take it easy.. get more experienced.. and have a better understanding of each other... get aroused more and can probably have more hardcore action when both are ready
Old 21-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 23
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

dun worry, its pretty normal....my ex, my reg all complains the same thing especially when i do them doggy. altyernate it with slow fucks, dun everytime fuck so hard lah
Old 22-10-2004, 10:15 AM
efka_efka

Better watch out for the pain cont for 2 days. Might be infection.
My Gf have a exp before...
Old 22-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phucker
dun worry, its pretty normal....my ex, my reg all complains the same thing especially when i do them doggy. altyernate it with slow fucks, dun everytime fuck so hard lah

I agree...Doggy fuck tends to hurt the gal a bit more becos we fuck deeper. If gal kana fuck too much, she feel pain lah! Sometimes if she loses interest liao and guys still insist, she will not be able to lubricate and can be very sore!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dun worry kid. Female cat have nine multiple orgasms!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 18-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Gosh......Tats news
If during a single intercourse session with a gal, 3times orgasm will already make her quite weak in the knees liao

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 18-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Basket! Naughty boy, have told u that there's no CATWOMAN in this world!

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 18-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Basket! Naughty boy, have told u that there's no CATWOMAN in this world!
Maybe he is not talking about catwoman??
It could his version of the Puss in bed rather than in boots??

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1