The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Blond Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Tanjong Pagar Plaze massage by attractive 36D cupper

Bro's (especially fellow bro's booblovers),

today after lunch I happened to walk around the 2nd floor of Tanjong Pagar Plaza (opposite Amara Hotel) and when I walked by a massage place called Zhi Wei massage (#02-09 in Block 1) I noticed a very good looking lady with gorgeous boobs waving me to come in. As a booblover I could not resist and opted for an initial half hour just to see what was on offer.

The lady in question is called Amy, around 35 years old, and she looks much better than the average auntie doing massage in the joints in TPP, which surprised me. Her bust is well advertised by a low cut top and she has a great hour glass figure with a nice bum and slim legs (albeit hidden in a pair of tight jeans unfortunately). She has a nice smile and her hair is long and curly. Seriously, I would turn my head if I saw her walking on the street.

The biggest surprise of all came however when she started massaging me; I've been to many massage places before around Asia but this was for sure one of the best massages I have ever had. Definitively on a par with the best places in Thailand. Good pressure and she knows what she is doing. I complained about my lower back and she absolutely solved any problems I had down there with her hands and elbows...

Amy speaks good English (also a nice surprise) and we chatted a bit about the business. She explained she does no FJ/BJ and that she doesn't really like it when her customers keep asking for it. Of course I was disappointed at first, but then again, I respect her choice and enjoyed the massage (all the while looking forward to turning around for an HJ, which is on the menu).

When I turned around, she kneeled between my thighs to msassage my front. this gave me an excellent view of her 36D cuppers, almost falling out of her top. She asked me if I was interested in "additional massage" and we agreed on a price of $50 (in addition to $35 massage for an hour). I asked her to take off her top but she only lifted it up and pulled down her bra because of fear of being caught. No problem for me, as I had two of the biggest, softest boobs I have had the pleasure of holding. They are in great shape and the nipples get nice and hard when you play with them. The HJ was very good and she had lots of time and patience while doing it. After I came she cleaned me up carefully, applied some powder and brought me some water. All in all a very good experience with a nice attractive lady.

She will be away next week but is free from 19 september onwards. Interested bro's can PM me and I can set up a meeting with her as I have her number (alternatively you can go there yourself of course). If you are interested in FJ/BJ, please give her a miss. She will not be convinced otherwise and let's just respect that. But if you want a great massage and a very good HJ, this is the place to be.

Sorry if this sounds like an ad, but check my other FR's, I am no OKT or anything like that. I just think this lady deserves to be known in a broader circle. And there are lots of dodgy massage places around where you don't get this kind of service.

Ask me any questions if you want as well.

Summary FR.

Amy
Boobs: 36D, firm (9/10)
Waist/belly: some extra padding but not fat (7/10)
Bum: firm and tight (8/10)
Legs: firm and slim (7/10)
Face: attractive (8/10)
HJ: 8/10
Massage 10/10 (seriously the best I have had in Singapore)
Damage: $35 (one hour, half hour is $20) + $50 (HJ with AR-boobs only)
Return: absolutely, this will be my regular place for massage from now on.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kragb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar Plaze massage by attractive 36D cupper

Been to ZW couple times earlier this year..as the massage is quite good... with enuff strength compared to the rest of the tofu faces and tofu fingers TN scattered all over the 2nd flr. I'll recommend FY as well as place to find gd massage but with relatively new younger gers.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mcguyver is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Brudder Blond Boy,

After reading yr thread,i must say this Amy that you have tried sounded pretty good.I was happened to be there tot I could try her out but recalled that u have mentioned she will be away til next week.Therefore i went around the area,quite surprised that there are more TN shops now.There were 3 TN on the other end where they were side by side.Tot the girls were pretty fine,especially the 1st shop the girls look so demure and gentle.Not so sure they were shy or what,they just look and never jio but again they looked as if they very much wanted you to come in.Bro,u have any idea of this TN?Pls advise.thanks.Happy cheongster!
Old 13-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
Peter8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Boy
Amy
Hi, Bro Blond Boy,can suck her boobs or not???
Old 13-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Boy
Bro's (especially fellow bro's booblovers),

today after lunch I happened to walk around the 2nd floor of Tanjong Pagar Plaza (opposite Amara Hotel) and when I walked by a massage place called Zhi Wei massage (#02-09 in Block 1) I noticed a very good looking lady with gorgeous boobs waving me to come in. As a booblover I could not resist and opted for an initial half hour just to see what was on offer.
Summary FR.

Amy
Thanks bro for the great FR.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 14-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Bro Blond Boy,I'm seriously awaiting for Amy to come back.In fact,without any special i dun mind since her massage is so good.Is not so easy to find a good one.Bro,if i turn down for HJ,will she be angry?Is there mosha service available?Thx!Cheongster long life!
Old 14-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kragb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TN @ both ZW and FY are quite good (to me) actually, with strength type and not scratch here and caress there only typical of other TNs. There's 3 new TN at the 2nd level. I dun think any of them would be angry for not taking up HJ.. since they are only eyeing the $$$ and not your dick

Just tip them if you enjoy their service thereafter.. since a big portion of whatever normal service goes to their "bosses"... so any tips if precious to them. However, with the growing number again, I;m sure there'll be complaints by the residents above and the authority will surely clamp down any hanky panky. The rest of the proper TNs will be affected! I'm scouting around for other "cleaner' TNs there, any recommendation from bros? I've tried 4 established ones around the halves nearing to the market but not the newers ones on the opp. ends.
Old 14-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

I have been working there for about 1 year before. All the TN only do HJ dont expect more.
Old 14-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong
I have been working there for about 1 year before. All the TN only do HJ dont expect more.
bro
dont be to sure i for one had FJ there before
maybe i regular and got her in a horny mood
keekee
Old 15-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

Post Re: Tanjong Pagar Plaze massage by attractive 36D cupper

I fully agreed with bro searcher,dun underestimate these girls.Some who are here for short term e.g. visitor's visa(2 Months),I will not discard them for just earning "small" money.in fact they are here for a killing.Dun forget their currenrency exchange rate is 5 : 1 ratio.For every SIN$100 they earned here will be RM500 back home.Will they not be tempted to do FJ?Moreover,one FJ : two HJ.If you were to multiply this by just 10,quite a substantial amount.Dun forget that the girls may not have so much customers.They may not do it at the premises but special arrangment can be done.Imagine,there are some bros who are good looking,I'm sure the girls will offer you but more of a discreet manner.These girls are after all human,they will also have sexual desire,just that they want to capitalize the situation to their advantage by making money out of it.Bro,is just a discussion no offence.Have a great bonking!All cheongster long life!
Old 15-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Blond Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Sorry I was away for a while so could not respond to some of your questions.

Here goes:

- Yes, Amy does allow sucking of her boobs, and I also kissed her neck while she was getting close, which she seemed to enjoy...
- No idea about the other TN's around, but indeed, they all seem "decent" and based on the comments from other bro's in this thread, not much more than HJ is available on the premises. As for getting the girls' number and arrange things outside, as always, you may get lucky.
- Amy is not from overseas, she is a Singaporean lady and lives in Singapore. She is of course also doing this for the money but she is not here for 2 months, so she will have a longer term view of her customer relationship. I will not even try to get her do anything else than HJ after what she told me, she hates all these guys who keep trying and trying. I respect her. If I want FJ I find other places.
- Don't think she will be offended at all if you turn down HJ. Just show respect and she will be impressed I think.

Just go and check her out bro's. If you want me to book for you I can do so, but can not give out her hp number as I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for the points bro seacher, it's nice to be appreciated.

BB
Old 15-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Bro,is she back yet?Tot next week.I really wanted to try her massage,base on what your last thread, I will not mentioned a word on HJ or FJ.Gosh, really a pleasant surprise that you said she is a local.Now that I found her more interesting I think to make a trip is a must.I'm not trying to be funny here,sometime not necessary to have FJ or HJ all the time.I'm more than happy if she can my friend,TCSS over a good rub,but she will need more customers to make her income cos no special.What ever it is,I for one will still respect her.Bro Blond Boy,u work near by?Perhaps,I can catch you for lunch one of these days.You're good fellow!Ciao!
Old 15-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 21
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Blond Boy]Sorry I was away for a while so could not respond to some of your questions.

Cfm some TN Shop girl provide FJ

I hv been tried at two different TN Shop as my office is near there

TKS
Old 15-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 21
BIGFIGHTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Blond Boy]Bro's (especially fellow bro's booblovers),

I think who u are mentioned
As on my lunch time , always walk around at that area

Wl try her

Tks
Old 15-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

No worries bro... we are here to discuss and make friends, not to make enemies. Maybe i was not that lucky...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1