The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tony leung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My FLINGS

Dear bros

Must thank many bros who spent countless hours writing stories abt their sexcapades which i must say i thoroughly enjoy. ITS PAYBACK time.

Abt couple of years back, i was with this property agency firm that has abt 600 agents and many admin staffs. Most of the female admin staff were actually quite chio and i had set my sights on some of them since the first day i joined. Of course, some of the agents were also delectable but since they were all on freelance basis, they were out most of the time, hence no chance.

Since i was new to the job, the first two months were spent showing my bosses how lucky they were to employ me. Nothing unusual happened but there was this admin girl, called A, that was like extremely nice to me for reasons i dun know. She had a very nice figure and had one of those CFM look. Without seeing her in her birthday suit my guess then was she was pretty well endowed.

We have had couple of conversations then, mostly abt the office matters and my job as i was new. This carried on for the next few weeks until she saw the car (SUV, her dream car)tt i was driving one night when we left the office abt the same time. She was like hey tts my dream car and asked when she wld be able to sit in it. I replied anytime of course. Whats to follow was one hell of a ride!

Nothing happened the next few days but i started getting a few smses from her in a day on menial things like how's ur day etc.

Finally, one day i decided to ask her out via sms and at first she declined but relented after convincing her tt it wld be just for a drink after work and bingo, she agreed.

Waited for the day and when it arrived, i was so elated cos on tt day she wore a very sexy outfit tt revealed at least half of the asset tt all along i suspected was more than a handful.

More to come - next installment

Bros, encourage me with more points if you wan me to continue.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My FLINGS

sorry la brudder.. now can only give u moral support... still no rep power. anyway. keep up good work.. i first in line to chop seats by the campfire..... bring on the milo and khong guan biscuits

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lovebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73
sorry la brudder.. now can only give u moral support... still no rep power. anyway. keep up good work.. i first in line to chop seats by the campfire..... bring on the milo and khong guan biscuits
Too bad i also no pwr to up. Pitch a tent and camp here.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro

Pls continue and I am sure the brothers here will up you as you go along!!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,continue ur gd work,we sure up u !!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like your description on her. do continue pls bro
Old 09-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

good start....camping here..
Old 09-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

good start.....camping here....
Old 09-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Wait till neck long long liao
Old 10-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

yah man...hahah..........hurry up bro..........
Old 10-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tony leung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Install 2

The nite began with a drink at one of the pubs along Mohd Sultan Rd. As we were walking in, i noticed that the place was empty, just me and A. Just wat i hoped it to be cos i wanted to test her response to my seduction. Ordered our drinks and whilst sipping it, we engaged in casual conversation and suddenly i felt her hands on my thighs. Initially quite shocked how brazen she was but as we continued i got use to her hands on my thigh and even more use to it now as she was stroking it. With each stroke she got closer to my member and i cld feel tt it was responding to her. Gosh, was i in for the ride of my life?

Whilst she was at it, i started to look down her blouse and with an uncontrollable urge i plonked my head into her breast and gave it a peck. Immediately after tt i realised tt i was in public domain and had to look ard if there was anyone ard who saw my action. Fortunately no one was ard as the waiter was behind the counter and cld not see us directly as a cloumn was between us.

After tt, she giggled and i took tt as a sign of consent by putting my rt palm on her left breast. Gosh it was big as my palm cld not cover the entire soft mammary. She push it away initially but gave in when i insisted. By this time, my member was engorged and abt to explode. I needed some pacifying so i took her hands and put it on my member. She started squeezing and rubbing it and i knew the time was ripe to move on.

I called and paid for the bill and i swiftly took her hands and led her out of the pub......and walked to my oops, her dream car.

It was still early i remembered distinctly cos my watch read 715pm.

to be continued....
Old 10-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Samster

pls continue bro...........
Old 10-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good intro....and the story looks good too. Camping here too.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like its going to be a nice story .. camping here too
Old 11-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster