The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Be Careful of Blk 482 Tampines Street 43

Be Careful of 482 Tampines Street 43, this is a massage place amongst HDB shops.
Beware of their prices and ask in detail first before you register and pay. Need to produce ID for them to copy down the details.
At first, One hour $60 for massage, I paid and was led to a room without shower, no prob as she said shower was just next door. Once started the massage, the room door was left open; She said cannot close because you chose $60 room; to close door, must pay for $88 package. And that $88 package is just to have the room door closed, no extras included. HJ extra one blue, roam top without stripping additional three reds, roam top with strip extra two blues, roam south extra another blue. I left after 30 mins of lacklustre massage, whilst she tried to convince me to ‘top up’, several times.
Absolute scam in my humble opinion. Yucks.
Thank you for reading.
Old Today, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Re: Be Careful of Blk 482 Tampines Street 43

Thank you bro for sharing, and sad to hear ur experience. These management really carrying sharp knife to chop carrot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1