The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Beware of 13 Opal Crescent S328408 SPA dirty tactics used

Hi bros, please beware of this Spa at 13 Opal Crescent S328408. I was a victim in this Spa and I am openly sharing my bad experience.

Please beware of their stupid massage prices and stupid tactics. I was charged one hour $60 for massage at the counter, I paid and was led to a room which was very smelly and old. As i was lying down waiting for her, she came in and shouted at me to wear back my clothes, she said as i chose the $60 massage, i cannot remove clothes as no oil is used and I must pay $88 to remove my clothes and use oil to massage my body. Since I am there already i told her fine, I will add another $28. After adding to $88, here comes the nightmare, she said I need to top up another $40 to $128 for her to massage my buttocks if not the lady boss will keep looking into the window and she will not be able to massage me properly. This time I already very angry and feeling pissed. I told her this is the last time I gonna upgrade for her, and she took the nets machine into the room for me to swipe my card. Massage was really piano, no pressure at all, keep doing the same motion. Then after 30 mins, asked me to turn around, never even asked GQ, straightaway attacked my dick and gave me a HJ. After the deed, paid her standard market rate 1 blue. She told me it's 2 blues for HJ in this Shop. I told her I no money already, she even want me to open my wallet and show her. In the end, use my card to pay the remaining $50.

Total damage: $128 + $100. For your info, ML is from Vietnam and saw from her name tag is Rose. This is really a scam shop, outright to rip our hard earned money off. To avoid being scam, please do not visit this shop.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!
Re: Beware of 13 Opal Crescent S328408 SPA dirty tactics used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Hi bros, please beware of this Spa at 13 Opal Crescent S328408. I was a victim in this Spa and I am openly sharing my bad experience.

Please beware of their stupid massage prices and stupid tactics. I was charged one hour $60 for massage at the counter, I paid and was led to a room which was very smelly and old. As i was lying down waiting for her, she came in and shouted at me to wear back my clothes, she said as i chose the $60 massage, i cannot remove clothes as no oil is used and I must pay $88 to remove my clothes and use oil to massage my body. Since I am there already i told her fine, I will add another $28. After adding to $88, here comes the nightmare, she said I need to top up another $40 to $128 for her to massage my buttocks if not the lady boss will keep looking into the window and she will not be able to massage me properly. This time I already very angry and feeling pissed. I told her this is the last time I gonna upgrade for her, and she took the nets machine into the room for me to swipe my card. Massage was really piano, no pressure at all, keep doing the same motion. Then after 30 mins, asked me to turn around, never even asked GQ, straightaway attacked my dick and gave me a HJ. After the deed, paid her standard market rate 1 blue. She told me it's 2 blues for HJ in this Shop. I told her I no money already, she even want me to open my wallet and show her. In the end, use my card to pay the remaining $50.

Total damage: $128 + $100. For your info, ML is from Vietnam and saw from her name tag is Rose. This is really a scam shop, outright to rip our hard earned money off. To avoid being scam, please do not visit this shop.
Dude you should have just refused to pay the extra $50 What they gonna do? Call police? She gonna just have to suck thumb and accept the $50 lol.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Earlier thread deleted I think. This rose ML really rich from scamming sillyporean already. No need to spent time and effort massage your kkj...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. Earlier thread deleted I think. This rose ML really rich from scamming sillyporean already. No need to spent time and effort massage your kkj...
You know this Rose? She famous for scamming is it?
Old 03-06-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know this Rose? She famous for scamming is it?
Earlier deleted thread posted many bros gave her free money ranging from 5 - 30K SGD.....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-06-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Earlier deleted thread posted many bros gave her free money ranging from 5 - 30K SGD.....
Wow so much money... why are Singaporean man so dumb and easy to scam?
Old 03-06-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When a svc provider shouted at customer is already a no signal
Who will pay 60 for cloth on msg ?
1st copper down u still don't feel the pain n go on topping haiz ... wordless
By then u should post the shop name big big here
By the way there r many post on black listed shop around this area

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6 bearcory 4/6 CRYBABY 5/6 Raul 6/6 japankimochi Relcom888 7/6 zlackzz
Old 03-06-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

This shop is so bad that it have 3-4 thread dedicated to them. Luckily I read daily.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOliveraa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This Spa have a very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
This shop is so bad that it have 3-4 thread dedicated to them. Luckily I read daily.
Didn't know there's a thread. Can share the thread?
Old 03-06-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16027 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did see a similar thread. As mentioned; by brothers it was deleted.
Old 03-06-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After seeing all these, luckily I never enter the shop. I was loitering outside waiting for ROSE to respond. Knn show me all the time sheets saying she working like a dog and keep recommending others to her colleagues. LUCKILY I was able to control my pants.

To others, SKIP SKIP SKIP
Old 03-06-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I saw 3 to 4 treads including this. But all gotten deleted.
Old 03-06-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
When a svc provider shouted at customer is already a no signal
Who will pay 60 for cloth on msg ?
1st copper down u still don't feel the pain n go on topping haiz ... wordless
By then u should post the shop name big big here
By the way there r many post on black listed shop around this area
Yes fully agreed. Why pay $60 for that and being scolded? I will ask for refund and get out of this spa if I was being shouted…..
Old 05-06-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Kagami000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Getting from bad to worse this place😨 bad enough forced to top up then forced 100 for forced deed also who would pay 100 for things we can do with our own hands.. mayb we should all go to ask for normal massage only lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1