The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sazan is Cool - loads of Potential
Young fuckbuddy encounter

Hello all.

I have a guy friend who got acquainted with a 17 yo girl who is still studying. Their online chats were casual and slowly it became sexual in nature.

He asked a playful question like "what is your height weight and cup size". Surprisingly she said her cup size depends, then explained that normally when she is not turned on it will be C. But when she got turned on, she said her boob swells a little and become D size.

So one thing led to another in the conversation, they soon talked about their sexual experiences. He then asked her if she would be interested to be a fuckbuddy, and she said she is open to the idea, but would like to know him more first.

Guys, she is below 18, but if there is no money involved (maybe my guy friend just pays for meals and outdoor expenses when they are together), is it still considered legal in SG to have fuckbuddy below 18?

Anyone has similar encounters?
Old 13-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Young fuckbuddy encounter

Ask yr friend or is it u to get ready to book in to Changi Hotel
Old 13-05-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

pls go and check sg law regarding underage encounters.

Last edited by AUDIFANSG; 13-05-2022 at 06:09 PM. Reason: PICTURES nt uploaded properly
Old 13-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazan View Post
Hello all.

I have a guy friend who got acquainted with a 17 yo girl who is still studying. Their online chats were casual and slowly it became sexual in nature.

He asked a playful question like "what is your height weight and cup size". Surprisingly she said her cup size depends, then explained that normally when she is not turned on it will be C. But when she got turned on, she said her boob swells a little and become D size.

So one thing led to another in the conversation, they soon talked about their sexual experiences. He then asked her if she would be interested to be a fuckbuddy, and she said she is open to the idea, but would like to know him more first.

Guys, she is below 18, but if there is no money involved (maybe my guy friend just pays for meals and outdoor expenses when they are together), is it still considered legal in SG to have fuckbuddy below 18?

No. 1: what business is it of yours what your fren want to do that you have to come here on sbf forum to ask on behalf of him?
No. 2: unless that fren of yours is actually you... (no brainer..)

Last edited by peeboy75; 13-05-2022 at 08:37 PM. Reason: ..
Old 13-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Young fuckbuddy encounter

Seems like a resounding no. Thanks
Old 13-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seems like a resounding no. Thanks

Actually, if you Google on statutory rape in Singapore, u can see that for girls aged between 16 and 18, the important thing is whether it is commercial sex or are you in an exploitative relationship... For commercial sex under 18, its a straight forward offence. But if it is not commercial, such as in your case, then the next thing to look at is whether it is an exploitative relationship: such as parent, step parent, teacher student relationship, doc patient relationship etc... They will also look at the age gap between the 2 people etc... Go look it up.. Its all there... Seems to suggest that for this age of 17, if it is neither commercial nor exploitative, seems OK..
But then... Why take the risk.. Wait for one year more la bro...
Old 13-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Yup, we looked it up and found the same pointers you have. Just want to be sure all grounds are covered

But like you said, better be safe than sorry, wait 1 more year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Actually, if you Google on statutory rape in Singapore, u can see that for girls aged between 16 and 18, the important thing is whether it is commercial sex or are you in an exploitative relationship... For commercial sex under 18, its a straight forward offence. But if it is not commercial, such as in your case, then the next thing to look at is whether it is an exploitative relationship: such as parent, step parent, teacher student relationship, doc patient relationship etc... They will also look at the age gap between the 2 people etc... Go look it up.. Its all there... Seems to suggest that for this age of 17, if it is neither commercial nor exploitative, seems OK..
But then... Why take the risk.. Wait for one year more la bro...
Old 13-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Wow i didnt know when gals get turn-on their cup size can increase?

I only know when they are having period, the breasts will swell…
Old 15-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beware it’s a trap by the gal…
After sex, can keep on haunting your friend for pocket money for as long as she lives….
Old 16-05-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
WierdNick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check her I/C !

What if she is only 15 then your friend could get rottan
Old 16-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WierdNick View Post
Check her I/C !

What if she is only 15 then your friend could get rottan
Haha yes you are right. Nowadays the young ladies not simple too. Best to do the due diligence before engaging in any actions.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Avoid at all cause.

Many cases that's the family can report this as rape, especially is underage. Why want to take such risk when u can just pay and fuck.

Furthermore, I would prefer ladies with good experience as it will be more enjoyable.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Prepare to go jail if underage girl decide to report you. She will cry her entire family clan and you be prepare to go lock up. CNA will be interested to film your story.
Old 17-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Another school holiday threads surfaced
Old 17-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello all.

Tell you friend to get ready to go jail and rotan.
when he leaves her, she will tell her family , friends
and 1 of them will report police.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1