The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light
No raw pls..

Wanted to share an incident at TN. Have been seeing this girl at macpherson area and she was super SYT and many bros went to her, BUt she was usually act guai guai and nothing more than touch nei nei.

She disappeared in central singapore again after 5 months hiatus. She text me and I went over to try.

After the usual massage, she sat on top of me and said she very hot need some air con. I sat up and removed her top without much resistance. And she conveniently removed her shorts for me, sensing this could go all the way, i went for it. And she kept saying dont, dont but still encouraging me. OKay this one is cock teaser.

When i realize i am facing open goal, I ask her if she have rubber and she said no..but it was getting hot and I could feel her encouraging me to enter her. And she said " ni you mei you bin" - you got disease? I was like wow hang on a minute. She is serious lor.

I started playing along before just going for HJ.

Just wanted to remind bros the temptation is great but remember your loved ones... and play safe.. open goal or not, goalkeeper still need gloves
Old 20-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No raw pls..

raw, seriously
Old 20-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
squirrel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Wanted to share an incident at TN. Have been seeing this girl at macpherson area and she was super SYT and many bros went to her, BUt she was usually act guai guai and nothing more than touch nei nei.

She disappeared in central singapore again after 5 months hiatus. She text me and I went over to try.

After the usual massage, she sat on top of me and said she very hot need some air con. I sat up and removed her top without much resistance. And she conveniently removed her shorts for me, sensing this could go all the way, i went for it. And she kept saying dont, dont but still encouraging me. OKay this one is cock teaser.

When i realize i am facing open goal, I ask her if she have rubber and she said no..but it was getting hot and I could feel her encouraging me to enter her. And she said " ni you mei you bin" - you got disease? I was like wow hang on a minute. She is serious lor.

Just wanted to remind bros the temptation is great but remember your loved ones... and play safe.. open goal or not, goalkeeper still need gloves
ya... bro.. mind to share ctn or loaction?
Old 20-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thomas2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 20-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28385 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: No raw pls..

Ya. Play safe better.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 20-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post

wow bro, I salute you! In the face of such heat, you maintained your COOL. I respect you and must learn from you!
Old 20-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
wow bro, I salute you! In the face of such heat, you maintained your COOL. I respect you and must learn from you!
+1 way to go bro .
Old 20-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

i also being tempted few ocassions before, the temptation is very very high. luckily i also never go further than a hj like bro xlr8. up you bro xlr8.
Old 20-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another kept his head cool brother.
kudos, a glorious act and decided not to proceed.
don;t we fight all this temptation in our life, and that moment make a difference to yourseld and your loved ones.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz2006 View Post
So even with CD...you also dont want?
If you read the post, she has no rubber. You want without rubber bro?
Old 20-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Raw is war.... But wat about oral or painting? Safe?
Old 20-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

unprotected oral sex, be it you receiving or giving, is not safe.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one la bro. salute u, able to resist the temptation.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig

But doing it raw is really something different. The natural feel of skin with no rubber in between. Once you tried it, you will not stop wanting more.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Use to frequent my fav PRC at Bukit Timah years back..have been regular..one time I asked her can i go raw?? she tot awhile and said to me can but make sure no raw with other girls.

In the end my "big head" stopped me. In that situation realy cant think straight..can you imagine a hot naked girl with leg open inviting you?? its realy hard to resist the temptation.

I tot of the consequences...too much at stake to go raw... so think twice before you do it!!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1