The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nubela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I built GOM for you to bypass MDA to surf all blocked sites, ask me anything!

Hello all!

I built a Chrome Extension called "Go away MDA", or GOM that allows you to bypass MDA filters instantly. All you need to do is to install it and all the blocked sites are automatically bypassed through a private proxy.

You can find it at getgom.com

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me here!

PS: If the extension doesn't work for you, try disabling other extensions except GOM and try again, you might have an extension that messes with your browser's proxies that makes GOM unable to work.

Cheers!
Old 07-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I built GOM for you to bypass MDA to surf all blocked sites, ask me anything!

Bro any other application that works on Android os?
Old 07-05-2013, 04:41 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AlienShow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I built GOM for you to bypass MDA to surf all blocked sites, ask me anything!

hi is it available in firefox ??
Old 07-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hithere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonick View Post
Bro any other application that works on Android os?
Puffin browser
Old 08-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
mamafo is one of the Best!mamafo is one of the Best!mamafo is one of the Best!mamafo is one of the Best!

i can vouch for GOM. perfect working chrome addon, pay the $2 monthly for awesome speeds and say bye bye to MDA and their nonsense.

thanks for GOM!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Unfortunately, don't see a high demand for firefox or android yet So far there are more than 15k users using GOM, and it's been out for bout 2 months? So I think we can safely say its working pretty well for a lot of people.

Do give it a shot and see how it works for you
Old 08-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafo View Post
i can vouch for GOM. perfect working chrome addon, pay the $2 monthly for awesome speeds and say bye bye to MDA and their nonsense.

thanks for GOM!
Don't need pay $2 also can use. But there are some people who wish the enjoy the full power of a gigabit line, and for those, well. It's only $2.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

ignito enabled..but still got mda error and not getting refreshed.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

find out the problem.

hola blocker extension
Old 25-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyham View Post
find out the problem.

hola blocker extension
awesome, glad its working for you just woke up today to see that there are close to 17000 people using GOM in sg to bypass.
Old 25-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Im using MDA go away. Only bad thing is that the speed is quite slow. Otherwise its cool !
Old 25-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
voldermord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are you using us servers or sg servers to route? I know sg server ips are not affected by mda too.
Old 14-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

seem like its not working anymore..
Old 14-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi TS,

im using google chrome. Installed on and was using it well for the first day.

Next day i used, it doesnt refresh. Almost wanted to upgrade for $2, but this experience stopped me.

Mine is a new comp. Not entirely sure what went wrong.

Able to assist? Am quite keen to upgrade but i really wish the FOC one can give me a good taste before i carry on.

Anyway kudos to you
Old 14-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

was directed to a google page when i go this a v dot c o m , it said that's malware... shd i proceed ? any experts please advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1