The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anymore good HC joint out there?

wonder if there's anymore good HC joint filled with pretty babes & good facility? pm me plz.
Old 23-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Santa Claus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anymore good HC joint out there?

Here the Link : Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos from SBForum
Old 23-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
Here the Link : Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos from SBForum
no la i read up a lot of HC closed down, wonder still got which HC with good facilities & pretty ladies. Bros pls pm me!
Old 23-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

The moment any is posted here it will be gone soon...so few left...better no expose anymore
Old 23-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

pm me plz.
Old 23-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Better dont post any hc name here,or else i think that joint sure on radar list and gone by weeks.I suggest PM better.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Bros,

I just went to one that has not been mentioned in this forum, to the best of my knowledge..

There are about 10 to 15 girls, 3 Malays, (candy, baby & ??) and the rest are a mixture of malaysian chinese and PRCs..

Out of all these girls, 2 are plump, not fat(Michelle & ??), and 1 slim but MILF(tried her but forgot the name). The rest are SYTs. Slim, Tall, Great Bod and Good Looks..

Michelle is plump but great GFE, looks: 6/10, Bj: 8/10(would be 10/10 if BBBJ),
gets wet easily and great FJ: 8/10, with moans and expressions.. Massage was good: 9/10. No choice, it was a sunday.

The MILF looks ok: 6/10, BBBJ: 7/10, fj: 7/10.. Nothing much to scream about, Massage: 7/10.. Good talker. No choice, it was a sunday.

Baby is tall and sexy, the best yet, 34D,24,35. Huge boobs, could not see under her clothes, she is very slim so sianz liao when I saw her first and thought, "Aiyo, small boobs"
Massage was ok:6/10, Sweet face and very fair like ang moh.. I didn't think she was a Malay when she walked in. Since I thought she had small boobs, decided for body and hand when she popped the GQ.. So she did not go out to take the condom.. When she removed her clothes and started to oil me I was shocked to see the D cuppers.. Changed my mind and asked for FJ but she said it was too late since she was already oily and naked.. wasted man..

Never mind, tried to salvage the moment, asked her to BBBJ and Hand for me, she was reluctant at first but only agreed because I was cleanly shaven.. (Chance favours the prepared mind).. Great BBBJ, no rush, some DT and lots of saliva:8/10.. Licked my nipples with alot of saliva as well, wished I could have bonked her.. Big Mistake.. Should never judge the book by it's cover.. Good GFE as well.

Damage;

40min = $43 (around there, cos I only took 60min all 3 times)
60min = $64

Extra = $50 handjob with no body
$80 handjob with body
$100 Full Service

Looks like most of the girls have fixed the price, saw some of the girls while waiting for Baby.. very good selection. I think Bros should go and sit around and ask each girls name from the counter as they pass, before deciding on one.. Don't be like me, let the counter pick.. Baby I picked when I saw her come out.. She also told me that Candy gave very good service, but boobs not as big..

Baby added that alot of the girls from HCs that have been raided are now here.. I'm going to RTF soon, so anyone interested can PM me..

Cheers

Vanram
Old 24-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Quite a lot of you have PM me but is it safe to give out the details? I can't go thru all your previous post to ascertain who have put up genuine posts, who are number collectors and who are the unwanted outsiders.

So, how shall we do this.. Based on points, power or posts. Or a combination of 2 things. If not, I might as well give out all the details here and wait for this place to close down too.. We have eyes on us..

Let me have your thoughts and I'll reply your PMs.. Don't worry, I have space.

Cheers

Vanram
Old 24-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Ok Bros,

I just went to one that has not been mentioned in this forum, to the best of my knowledge..

There are about 10 to 15 girls, 3 Malays, (candy, baby & ??) and the rest are a mixture of malaysian chinese and PRCs..

Out of all these girls, 2 are plump, not fat(Michelle & ??), and 1 slim but MILF(tried her but forgot the name). The rest are SYTs. Slim, Tall, Great Bod and Good Looks..

Michelle is plump but great GFE, looks: 6/10, Bj: 8/10(would be 10/10 if BBBJ),
gets wet easily and great FJ: 8/10, with moans and expressions.. Massage was good: 9/10. No choice, it was a sunday.

The MILF looks ok: 6/10, BBBJ: 7/10, fj: 7/10.. Nothing much to scream about, Massage: 7/10.. Good talker. No choice, it was a sunday.

Baby is tall and sexy, the best yet, 34D,24,35. Huge boobs, could not see under her clothes, she is very slim so sianz liao when I saw her first and thought, "Aiyo, small boobs"
Massage was ok:6/10, Sweet face and very fair like ang moh.. I didn't think she was a Malay when she walked in. Since I thought she had small boobs, decided for body and hand when she popped the GQ.. So she did not go out to take the condom.. When she removed her clothes and started to oil me I was shocked to see the D cuppers.. Changed my mind and asked for FJ but she said it was too late since she was already oily and naked.. wasted man..

Never mind, tried to salvage the moment, asked her to BBBJ and Hand for me, she was reluctant at first but only agreed because I was cleanly shaven.. (Chance favours the prepared mind).. Great BBBJ, no rush, some DT and lots of saliva:8/10.. Licked my nipples with alot of saliva as well, wished I could have bonked her.. Big Mistake.. Should never judge the book by it's cover.. Good GFE as well.

Damage;

40min = $43 (around there, cos I only took 60min all 3 times)
60min = $64

Extra = $50 handjob with no body
$80 handjob with body
$100 Full Service

Looks like most of the girls have fixed the price, saw some of the girls while waiting for Baby.. very good selection. I think Bros should go and sit around and ask each girls name from the counter as they pass, before deciding on one.. Don't be like me, let the counter pick.. Baby I picked when I saw her come out.. She also told me that Candy gave very good service, but boobs not as big..

Baby added that alot of the girls from HCs that have been raided are now here.. I'm going to RTF soon, so anyone interested can PM me..

Cheers

Vanram
Quite obvious where this place is and there is a thread on this....pls keep it safe as it's one of the few remaining discreet place around....you can check the posts by clicking on the nick....there are some infamous flamers around for eg flickyourbeans etc etc....cunty...etc...etc...pls be careful becos if this place is closed down then there is really no place left leow...
Old 24-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Hi Guys,

Quite a lot of you have PM me but is it safe to give out the details? I can't go thru all your previous post to ascertain who have put up genuine posts, who are number collectors and who are the unwanted outsiders.

So, how shall we do this.. Based on points, power or posts. Or a combination of 2 things. If not, I might as well give out all the details here and wait for this place to close down too.. We have eyes on us..

Let me have your thoughts and I'll reply your PMs.. Don't worry, I have space.

Cheers

Vanram
Bro,i have pm you.tks.
Old 24-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
yig1976 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,can i have the place address, want to go relax but not much places left
Old 24-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Quite obvious where this place is and there is a thread on this....pls keep it safe as it's one of the few remaining discreet place around....you can check the posts by clicking on the nick....there are some infamous flamers around for eg flickyourbeans etc etc....cunty...etc...etc...pls be careful becos if this place is closed down then there is really no place left leow...
I know that I can check on their nicks for the posts but too many PM me already.. I need to find a way without giving myself too much trouble at the same time.. Imagine, having to go thru every single one of the nicks and checking the posts... phew!! Already have about 30++ on queue..

What you guys think? Which 2 from the 3 do I use to weed out the bad guys..
Posts, Points, Power..

Give me something I can use.. I want to spread the word to the Bros but I don't want to be the reason they shut down the place.. Got it.??

Guys, Since Bro MoralEpitome has the details of this HC, please revert some of your PMs to him also... Thanks

Cheers

Vanram
Old 24-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
thomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bro please PM me the address Thank you
Old 27-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
no la i read up a lot of HC closed down, wonder still got which HC with good facilities & pretty ladies. Bros pls pm me!
I got TNP today and saw the following advertisements so they shd still be open:

Lava Spa
Milan Spa
Cozy Spa
Spa La Perla
Grand HC
Je T'aime HC
DFZZ

The above are the only ones with big adverts. Other smaller adverts don't catch my eye so they are not mentioned here. Anyway, I hope the abv info helps. Pls give discreet FR after trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1