The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 16 finalists unveiled for Miss Universe Singapore (Can't believe that i posted this)

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Video: 16 finalists unveiled for Miss Universe Singapore contest

16 finalists unveiled for Miss Universe Singapore contest

SINGAPORE: Sixteen finalists have been unveiled for this year's Miss Universe Singapore contest.

Besides having the highest number of finalists in recent years, the event will also see the competition reaching new heights.

If anyone said Singaporean girls are short, they might want to think again.

This year's Miss Universe Singapore pageant has attracted some of the tallest contestants to date. Eleven of the 16 finalists are more than 1.7 metres tall.

The national director of Miss Universe Singapore, Errol Pang, said this is the tallest average height the competition has seen.

Mr Pang said: "We have more girls joining this year. The girls are taller and our stage is slightly better, and the ballroom -- we have expanded the size because there is a demand for the sales of tables.

"I'm very happy that the girls are taller this year, and much prettier and more intelligent."

So it will take much more than just height, for even the tallest contestant -- 1.76-metre tall Shi Lim to stand out.

She said: "My parents used to call me the most uncouth person ever. So it's also an opportunity for me to kind of develop grace and presence on stage.

"Also because I just got back from the States... I think it's a way of embedding myself back into the culture and putting myself home again."

Besides good looks, many also have proven credentials.

23-year-old Rebecca Lee is a trainee lawyer. She said: "They were more surprised that I had the courage to step up and do this because I think a lot of people don't have the courage to put themselves in the public spotlight and it's also something that I'm getting used to."

This is also the first year that the competition has been opened to transgender contestants.

But organisers said despite the hype since this new rule was announced last year, they were surprised that none in Singapore had signed up.

And while the bright lights may be intimidating for some, this year's hosts -- Class 95 deejays Jean Danker and Mike Kasem -- said they're there to support the contestants all the way.

"Nobody likes to see anybody nervous on stage, you know what I mean? Your heart just breaks when you see somebody stumbling. All we want to do is facilitate a fun, easy atmosphere," said Mike Kasem.

"We just want to be there to calm them down, have some fun, have some laughs. If we can have some laughs on stage, that's the best," Jean Danker added.

And for extra bragging rights this year, the winner will get to put on a one-of-its-kind ruby and diamond ring worth S$48,000.

The winner will be crowned on July 6.

- CNA/al

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1