The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Ai Li Si 爱丽诗 - the 40D MILF

Before I go into the details, I know there is an existing thread of this MILF. However, I personally think that the TS did not do justice to her and decided to start a new thread here.

In any case, to prove that I ain't the OKT, I am attaching herewith the original thread for reference:

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=198840

Anyone who wants her contact, can get from this other website:

http://1dayadventures.weebly.com/ai-...002935799.html

Was attracted to two things, one, she can massage, two, her two gigantic assets hanging infront.

Disclaimer: if you are looking for a slim, tall, syt, please skip this FL.

See to believe:

http://www.pixslam.com/show/2109/a58...o0166.jpg.html

http://www.pixslam.com/show/2109/2a5...o0165.jpg.html

http://www.pixslam.com/show/2109/b61...o0150.jpg.html

A little scoring of this FL:

Looks: 5.5/10 ( for her friendliness, this goes up to 6)

Body: 4.5/10 ( definitely fleshy by any count, estimated height at 1.58m, weight should be around 53-56kg, nice, smooth skin)

Boobs: 8/10 ( definitely one of the biggest I have this far, one bro mentioned should be 40D, with very light brown nipples)

Massage skill: 6.5/10 (very hardworking, got some skills, not for those who like hard massages)

Frenching: I got it, she claimed she does not french. Took that as a pinch of salt

BJ: NA

FJ: 7.5/10 (when I first saw her, didn't believe the FJ could be so good, very responsive and wet)

Damage: I paid her 80/1/1.5hrs plus tips

Please don't PM me to ask for contacts.
Old 25-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Ai Li Si 爱丽诗 - the 40D MILF

Are these photos taken by you? Any more bro tried her service?
Old 25-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Are these photos taken by you? Any more bro tried her service?
Yes, taken by me. The other bros who tried her service could be found in the thread that I enclosed.
Old 25-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
CiDeR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCiDeR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great body sia
Old 25-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Got some bros still didn't read my message properly, saying cannot give contact why post here.

Aiyo, I already wrote from the start, her contact can be gotten from another website lah. Anyway, here it is again:

Old 30-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Any FR on her?
Old 30-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Still no FR? Anyway, anyone knows how to load a video clip to SBF? Got a few of hers but don't know how to upload.
Old 30-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Ai Li Si 爱丽诗 - the 40D MILF

Bro u can post the video files on to file sharing sites like http://www.sendspace.com/
https://www.yousendit.com/
http://wikisend.com/
Old 30-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

Ok, thanks bro Ahkong for the advice, here are the vids:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/19z880

The 2nd one:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6gena.

Her Ctc can be found at:

Old 31-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
samuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersamuel3328 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks for sharing bro
Old 31-08-2010, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Before I go into the details, I know there is an existing thread of this MILF. However, I personally think that the TS did not do justice to her and decided to start a new thread here.
WeLL, appreciate bro junior is doing a favor and some justice for this lady, but by starting a new thread is actually not showing the TS any respect, and technically, you seems to be contracdicting yourself. You can actually just post in her thread by writing a FR for her.

No offence, just my 2 humble cents on view. To each of his own.
Old 31-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
WeLL, appreciate bro junior is doing a favor and some justice for this lady, but by starting a new thread is actually not showing the TS any respect, and technically, you seems to be contracdicting yourself. You can actually just post in her thread by writing a FR for her.

No offence, just my 2 humble cents on view. To each of his own.
Bro Haonan, aka NTTL Lover, hehe, I have been following some of your NTTL threads and sure a fan of yours.
Before i started this thread, was contemplating to contribute to the thread where this FL was accused big time. Saw quite a few bros who wanted to try, end up withdrawing due to the very negative FR. Frankly, if I saw that FR before I tried her, I would have done the same.
After I tried her, thought she wasn't that bad afterall. When she knew I am part of the SBF, she asked me to help her, with her > D Cup spotlights looking at me at the same time, I surrendered and agreed lor.
In any case, tks bro Haonan for the comment.
Old 31-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Hungry7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls pm mi her ctc pls
Old 31-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry7 View Post
Bro pls pm mi her ctc pls
You can find her ctc here:

Old 31-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Ok, as requested by some bros here, I have uploaded to mediafire:

File 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?85hocq81hj8td9u
File 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/85hocq.../Video0254.mp4

Trying to upload vids for the 1st time, no joke. Now I really know how painstaking it is for those good bros who have been uploading for the rest of us to enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1