The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
cumonmyface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exposing gf / wife in public

Any of you have this fetish of exposing your partner in public? I always have this urge and would encourage my wife to flash in public.. few occasions got her to go out to coffeeshop braless & pantyless.. initially she was scared but recently she has been more brave than me..

There was once we went to nearby hawker centre to eat and got her to wear thin light blue tshirt with huge armpit hole and without panties in shorts with big holes.. caught a few guys looking into her tshirt to see her boobs and nipples and some lucky uncles got to see her clean shaven pussy (got her to purposely open her legs big to see the treasure inside)

We took the escalator and I got her to walk in front knowing that the guy behind her would get full view of her pussy.. I stood behind him.. he kept looking up and got lots of pussy sight.. Came home I bonked her senseless while asking her how she felt exposing her pussy to others.. Hope that guy masturbated to my wife’s pussy image..

Next is planning to get her to walk along this stretch at Punggol end with construction where she would flash to construction workers..
Old 09-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10164 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing gf / wife in public

Next time let me know in advance, I go beo her
Old 09-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Got pics, vids to show?

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 09-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Likely session later tonight..

Last edited by cumonmyface; 09-12-2023 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

No, I don't have this fetish and I don't need to encourage her to do it
My wife does it practically everyday
I kept scolding her to close the curtains before she goes showering
Always comes out of the toilet with just a towel wrapped around her body or only in her bra and undies
And then walking around the room with the curtains drawn wide opened, while choosing clothes to wear, or putting on make up or drying her hair etc
She just stares at me and says who is so crazy and what can they see from that distance (meaning residents is opposite blocks which is like only 50m-100m away)
Then I say they can look into the binoculars or even film using their handphones
She will just laugh and reply that she is not naked, if they are so desperate to look, then let them look, it's not like they are doing anything bad to her (physically), girls also wear bikinis on the beach and these tikos can just go to the beach and see all these young scantily clad girls up close the whole day, what's the fuss
I really don't know what to say to her
Old 09-12-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

She is actually not wrong until people start to complain. We kena from opp neighbor before so, some sadist says we walk ard naked in our room regularly until got warning from our friendly men in blue who told us to draw our curtains. Its like as if we have noy seen same with them but we just carry on with our daily lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
No, I don't have this fetish and I don't need to encourage her to do it
My wife does it practically everyday
I kept scolding her to close the curtains before she goes showering
Always comes out of the toilet with just a towel wrapped around her body or only in her bra and undies
And then walking around the room with the curtains drawn wide opened, while choosing clothes to wear, or putting on make up or drying her hair etc
She just stares at me and says who is so crazy and what can they see from that distance (meaning residents is opposite blocks which is like only 50m-100m away)
Then I say they can look into the binoculars or even film using their handphones
She will just laugh and reply that she is not naked, if they are so desperate to look, then let them look, it's not like they are doing anything bad to her (physically), girls also wear bikinis on the beach and these tikos can just go to the beach and see all these young scantily clad girls up close the whole day, what's the fuss
I really don't know what to say to her
Old 09-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumonmyface View Post
Any of you have this fetish of exposing your partner in public? I always have this urge and would encourage my wife to flash in public.. few occasions got her to go out to coffeeshop braless & pantyless.. initially she was scared but recently she has been more brave than me..

There was once we went to nearby hawker centre to eat and got her to wear thin light blue tshirt with huge armpit hole and without panties in shorts with big holes.. caught a few guys looking into her tshirt to see her boobs and nipples and some lucky uncles got to see her clean shaven pussy (got her to purposely open her legs big to see the treasure inside)

We took the escalator and I got her to walk in front knowing that the guy behind her would get full view of her pussy.. I stood behind him.. he kept looking up and got lots of pussy sight.. Came home I bonked her senseless while asking her how she felt exposing her pussy to others.. Hope that guy masturbated to my wife’s pussy image..

Next is planning to get her to walk along this stretch at Punggol end with construction where she would flash to construction workers..
Where and when next? Hope to stumble into her. And u
Old 09-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here to see if there’s any updates haha
Old 09-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Also am very free so I hope to see TS at Punggol end haha
Old 10-12-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

public good kind of fetish to have
Old 10-12-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 14
Arion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That is one fetish I am unable to understand. I wouldn't want mine to flash in public. The most naughty I was with mine was when I unhooked her bra in public, but her blouse won't be able to see anything.

I saw a few exposed in public before, but either old, fat or ugly. Turned me off very much.
Maybe one day see a chio one exposed will change my mind
Old 10-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
kilogerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is the next adventure bro?
Old 10-12-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Had a session yst joined by fellow sbf bro.. lucky guy got to fondle her boobs and almost a bj but passing car stopped the action..

She came back to the car and aft 30 mins went out topless and gave a show to construction workers..
Old 10-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

Went to Germany recently with my wife for holidays. The saunas in Germany are all co-ed and naked and so we ended up in a nice spa town. There are 2 spas in town and both are quite different. One is an ancient Roman bath and is quite popular with tourists and the other is popular with locals. Prepped my wife that we are going to a spa and it’s co-ed and need to be naked in front of strangers and she said as long as it’s strangers, she’s ok.

Went to the Roman bath and got to the changing area which is the start of the adventure. We were issued wrist band to the lockers and strip down to our birthday suit but they provided a towel to cover ourselves up. So we walk to the show area and you put the towel aside and take a shower in the open where everyone else is. It’s quite interesting as you see all the angmos doing it and you see young and old, and all shapes and sizes. Saw a few really chio young angmo girls as well. Then there’s an area where you can’t use the towel anymore and have to be naked walking around as everyone else. There’s a few warm pools and it’s really quite refreshing. There’s also a bubble pool where I can hide my erection when she’s arousing me but we didnt’t do anything naughty. We spent 3-4 hours in the place and most of the time naked.

Then we went to the next spa which has a clothed area and naked area. Went to the clothed area and there’s a nice big pool with lotsa families and couples. Hang around for a while and went to the naked sauna area. Got used to it at the previous spa and we stripped down to our birthday suit again to enjoy the hot saunas. Best part of the sauna is that it’s best to enjoy the sauna lying down facing up and you can see the breast and pussy in full view. She’s not so comfortable with that but the angmos clearly are and you can see damn clear the entire body anatomy right in front of you. So she does the sauna sitting down but I do it lying down with another angmo on the bench below me. What a view of my wife and the angmo girls. And we were quite done with the sauna after spending 6 hours so decided to leave then I saw a Chinese couple where the girl is damn young and chio going to the naked area but I can’t go back as we were quite tired already. One of the regret of the trip that not able to see the young and chio Chinese girl in the sauna.

Can’t wait to head back to Germany for my next holiday and will explore other saunas. Bros if you want to legally, officially, socially acceptable way of exposing your wife, German saunas are the way to go!!!
Old 10-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Went to Germany recently with my wife for holidays. The saunas in Germany are all co-ed and naked and so we ended up in a nice spa town. There are 2 spas in town and both are quite different. One is an ancient Roman bath and is quite popular with tourists and the other is popular with locals. Prepped my wife that we are going to a spa and it’s co-ed and need to be naked in front of strangers and she said as long as it’s strangers, she’s ok.

Went to the Roman bath and got to the changing area which is the start of the adventure. We were issued wrist band to the lockers and strip down to our birthday suit but they provided a towel to cover ourselves up. So we walk to the show area and you put the towel aside and take a shower in the open where everyone else is. It’s quite interesting as you see all the angmos doing it and you see young and old, and all shapes and sizes. Saw a few really chio young angmo girls as well. Then there’s an area where you can’t use the towel anymore and have to be naked walking around as everyone else. There’s a few warm pools and it’s really quite refreshing. There’s also a bubble pool where I can hide my erection when she’s arousing me but we didnt’t do anything naughty. We spent 3-4 hours in the place and most of the time naked.

Then we went to the next spa which has a clothed area and naked area. Went to the clothed area and there’s a nice big pool with lotsa families and couples. Hang around for a while and went to the naked sauna area. Got used to it at the previous spa and we stripped down to our birthday suit again to enjoy the hot saunas. Best part of the sauna is that it’s best to enjoy the sauna lying down facing up and you can see the breast and pussy in full view. She’s not so comfortable with that but the angmos clearly are and you can see damn clear the entire body anatomy right in front of you. So she does the sauna sitting down but I do it lying down with another angmo on the bench below me. What a view of my wife and the angmo girls. And we were quite done with the sauna after spending 6 hours so decided to leave then I saw a Chinese couple where the girl is damn young and chio going to the naked area but I can’t go back as we were quite tired already. One of the regret of the trip that not able to see the young and chio Chinese girl in the sauna.

Can’t wait to head back to Germany for my next holiday and will explore other saunas. Bros if you want to legally, officially, socially acceptable way of exposing your wife, German saunas are the way to go!!!

You may also care to consider nude beaches like cap d'agde (FR), and others in S Espana & France also some in greece...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1