The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
35C Sony with THX Sound installed - ANAL option added (pics avail)

Nice to be of service to bros again

Sony 24yrs old
35C-24-35 - CFM Look
1.63cm Anything under the sun, service ISO, ANAL option depending on size

Damage: 150 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers
Old 30-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
geeky is a name known to allgeeky is a name known to allgeeky is a name known to allgeeky is a name known to allgeeky is a name known to allgeeky is a name known to all
Re: 35C Sony with THX Sound installed - ANAL option added (pics avail)

This gal looks very familiar,if I am not wrong,I tried this gal before who is known as coke under Bro Silm about 3 weeks ago...
Old 30-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Fat Shearer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeky View Post
This gal looks very familiar,if I am not wrong,I tried this gal before who is known as coke under Bro Silm about 3 weeks ago...
it is a recycle of FLs by changing of their nick name.

most of them are regular visitors to Singland
Old 30-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!

FR on Sony,

Feeling horny after viewing "Vampire" picture, decided to sms Bro San 68 for a slot but to my disappointment fully booked. After some sms exchanges decided to settle for SONY.
Zoom down to the target zone & this hotel is a bit better in a sense that they provide door bell for you to press than the traditional "knock knock" and wondering if they ever hear us knocking.
Door opened and I was greeted by a sexy voluptous CFM look vixen. She definitely looks better than the photographs uploaded.
Was offered a cup of water upon arrival. Bath tub water was ready half filled.
A towel was nicely laid on the bed. She help me hang up my clothes and into the bath tub we went.
Bath experience was SUPERB, every square inches of your body is cleaned with specific details to the finger nails & toe nails. All detail thouroghly scrubbed with a mini brush. A final turn over for a back scrubbed with the brush and shower clean.
Instructed to lay on the bed and was given a BBBJ, the Deep throat blow Job is out of this world is a die die must try. Followed up was the oil massage on your dick using the pair of C Cups to sandwich it. It was just to much to resist & I erupted my lava turning my little dragon into an earthworm.I have to stop her from further attack on my limb worm.
Shower dry & a traditional thai massage follows. It was relaxing & attitude was good. Her mobile was ringing but she did noy stray from her duty.
She turn me over and started her BBBJ again for round 2. Got re-surrected in no time and she climb on top & guided my hard rod into her little cracked. She sure is HORNY and vigorous. After she initiated I do her doggy. She is really reponsive.Seeing her scrambling for the pillows & pulling the bedsheets and enjoying the THRUST of my rod is really an Awesome sight.I could hold and blew up in no time.
went in to shower & paid up and left.

Thanks for reading.
Old 31-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kryptian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been long since i wrote my last FR.
Thanks bro San for the arrangement. Got first blood for Sony and decided to write a FR for her as she really provides top notch service.

Upon entering the room, was greeted by a sexy lady with good figure, yes, natural 35C. Sat down on the sofa and was offered a drink. TCSS for awhile and went for the bath. SHe looks similar to the pic but I think she looks better in real life.

Bath: I must say this is one of the best bath experience i got recently. Washes thoroughly and make sure u are relax during the bath. Given me a backscrub + neck massage makes me almost fall asleep in the bath tub. Out of a sudden, she slip her hand from behind and give me a soft hand job, immediately i'm awake again.

BBBJ: Dry myself and proceed to room. Was ordered to lie on the bed. She say that "I will give you oil". I Was like, "huh?". So far I never encounter any FL that provides oil HJ before BBBJ you. She applied some oil on her boobs then a bit on my dick. What I like is her sensual touch, not those rough and hard ones which is not my taste. She knows how to make our dick "excited" without hurting them. Her BBBJ is really out of this world, almost BBBJ for a good 15min. Can feel her soft lips on my little brother and a lot of tougue licking action and sucking on the balls. In fact, she is the only FL so far that can make me CIM, really a die die must try.

Massage: After BBBJ, gave me traditional thai massage. Must say that its really good and her finger strength is strong, totally different from the soft touches during HJ. When I almost fell asleep, she slowly spread my legs apart and use her finger to tickle my balls and my groin area. She really knows how to make a man alive from "dead". Then she use her boobs to rubba my back. I turned around and she gave me another round of oil BBBJ. She stop when she sense that I almost cannot tahan already.

FJ: Did her in missionary, then doggie. Her butt is nice with her smooth skin to touch. Hold her 35C pair tightly while doggie her is the best. Did not last long as already cannot tahan during BBBJ and finished her in doggie. Get up and wash up. I thought it was the end of the story but when I sat on the bed, she gave me another round of neck and back massage again. Really very good service.

Name: Sony
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 9/10
Body: Not really the fair type, but very smooth skin and nice complexion.
Service/Attitude: 9.5/10, can speak english quite well
BBBJ: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes, booked already.
Damage: 150/2/90min

Up me if you like my FR. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptian View Post
Its been long since i wrote my last FR.

RTF: Yes, booked already.

Up me if you like my FR. Thanks.
thx bro. do sms early for slots, 2 slots left todae
Old 02-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

3 slots left for todays SOny THX sound effects
Old 02-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
veron is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68 View Post
Nice to be of service to bros again

Sony 24yrs old
35C-24-35 - CFM Look
1.63cm Anything under the sun, service ISO, ANAL option depending on size

Damage: 150 2 shot 90min

Preview: [url]http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

i like the gal name sweet...chio man...bro,hw long will she b here?

i like bros here who will up other samters pts and zap pts
Old 04-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 21
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Sony FR:

Went to the room once reached. Door opened was quite disappointed on the tanned look. Proceed to strip by myself when she went to fill up the tub. Bathtub was SOP and without BJ (sob sob). Proceed to bed to for action. Catbath followed by BJ and breast fxxk with baby oil. Quite shiok for these combination. Her deep throat was very good. All the way in and out. Then deep blow deep blow deep blow for a good 10mins. Continue with breast fxxk with HJ. Intended to CIM but i guess she didn't hear me so cum all over her boobs (really shoot all over ) go wash up and get ready for massage.

Massage was ok nia. So she played piano on me for about 15mins before asking me whether want 2nd round. Of course lah, but she really good in reviving sleeping didi. BJ for another 10mins. Started bonking with her riding, doggie, missionary but still cannot cum. So she take out CD to BJ with me stading like superman...haha (nice to take a few peep on the big mirror) still unable to cum. Then laid on the bed to continue BJ + Breast fxxk + HJ for 10mins still cannot cum. Had to stop her cos i think she's very tired liao. Times up paid her and left.

Looks: 6/10 (Photo look better)
Figure: 7/10 (Big boobs)
Body: 6.5/10 (Quite tanned, but smooth skin)
Service/Attitude: 7/10 (can speak some english. Not much GFE)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very hardworking and good technique)
Massage: 6.5/10 (ok nia)
FJ: 7/10 (many positions)
RTF: maybe not. too many gems

PS: Overall i think she's very tired. Also Bro san, she didn't offer anal to me leh. Tot you mentioned can???

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 04-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo View Post
Sony FR:

PS: Overall i think she's very tired. Also Bro san, she didn't offer anal to me leh. Tot you mentioned can???
Anal option yes, but depending on size, not too big can liao, call me up again bro, thx man
Old 04-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 21
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

You've got PM

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 08-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all

Hey guys, I think tis gal deserves pratronizing. Her services, IMO, is better than the norm, which is commendable.

Start with the bath rub. She uses brush to clean ur fingernails and toe nails. Then turn over for a back scrub, using orange flavoured beads. Yes, all these is true. Amazing yes? I joked that i seem like a small boy being bathed by a mother (no pun intended)

The rest of the services, includes a THX deep throat BBBJ. Wooo. No anal for me, perhaps of my size. Which is regretful lah.

Anyway, u hav to try to experience urself. I strongly believe u WON'T regret. Somemore now got GSS. Wah lau Bro San68, nvr inform me got tis coming leh

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all

Thnx Bro for the pts!!

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Boobs Fetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My short FR on Sony.

Sony herself
She is more like a mature woman. Abit different from the pic but it is her. Skin does abit dark but it is very smooth. I would say 80% like picture.

When doggie, her butt is really really nice!

Service
Not very much on GFE but very service oriented. Just like bro before me said got back scrub somemore.

Looks: 8/10 Very pretty
Hair : Very nice, long
Boobs: 9/10 C cup. Nice, smooth and soft (naturalle)
BBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
CIM : Didnt try
Old 08-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs Fetish View Post
My short FR on Sony.

Sony herself
She is more like a mature woman. Abit different from the pic but it is her. Skin does abit dark but it is very smooth. I would say 80% like picture.

When doggie, her butt is really really nice!

Service
Not very much on GFE but very service oriented. Just like bro before me said got back scrub somemore.
i must agree with u all these fact u mention.

and oso with my own FR :

1st impression was good , ask me if i know how to speak thai , have i been to thailand, which part and for holiday or whatever....

thought to myself session should be real good....
during bath, every part of body not missed.

when comes to bed, 1st BBBJ with oil and tits rubba. was to fonder with her breast, but certain time she will dodge away. Haiz....
BBBJ for quite long time, die die want u to cum fast.

The 1st time she capped me, see already oso scared.
said condom too small, use her fingers to expand the thing like opening durian.
Haiz.....

FJ normal, pussy tight. Ask for anal, NO !!!
Cum in the condom after hearing it. Haiz....

2nd shower by myself, came out have a smoke, then she got me to lie down on my back.Did a massage for about half an hour. Almost fell asleep.

Ask me if i wanted to continue 2nd round, ok why not.
This time FJ oso the same. Ask if can anal, again NO !!!
Ask if can CIM, NO !!! again... Haizzzz.....

Shower, paid and left.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Look about the same.)
Figure: 8/10 (Big boobs that i like)
Body: 6.5/10 (Quite tanned, smooth skin)
Service/Attitude: 6/10 (can speak some english. Not much GFE)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very hardworking but no power)
Massage: 6/10 (ok nia)
AR: 0/10 ( CANNOT )
CIM: 0/10 ( CANNOT )
FJ: 7/10 (tight)
RTF: NO !!!

Last edited by biatch6969; 08-06-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: forget to add some fact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1