The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
zion road

$150, so far no mention of time limit and I didn't ask as I won't stay long, usually 40min

attached shower facilities

beibei
looks 7/10
figure 7, slim, B cup
bj
fj 6, only willing do missionary
french yes

Yi Ran
looks 7/10
figure 5, A cup, bit fleshy
fj 8, willing do all positions
french yes

Last edited by accurate FR; 09-03-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: missed out some points
Old 09-03-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
desire69x is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: zion road

Hi bro,

Please share the location and shop name. Thanks
Old 09-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asd2353 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share location and name thanks!
Old 09-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 4
Gunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to beholdGunwitch90 is a splendid one to behold

Its the only MP along Zion Road that is directly opposite the huge landmark, that contains many shops/restaurants/movie theatre/supermarket/etc that people most frequent during the weekends.

P/s: If you're still asking for the location after this hint, it means that you can't even be bothered with figuring out the hint and heading down. Also, you can find it on GoogleMaps. Cheers! Kindly up my points
Old 09-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

isn't this MP bad news?
Old 09-03-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
isn't this MP bad news?
I heard abt this too. So never been there. Although the pictures look damn good.

Any chance things have changed?
Old 09-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
isn't this MP bad news?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKid View Post
I heard abt this too. So never been there. Although the pictures look damn good.

Any chance things have changed?
Still the same..... full of landmines and bait n switch tactics rampant. Pictures heavily PSed.
Old 09-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Still the same..... full of landmines and bait n switch tactics rampant. Pictures heavily PSed.
Thanks for the heads up
Old 10-03-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
isn't this MP bad news?
From what I've read, it is.

I've been there once and got Yiyi. She was wearing oversize T shirt, look like those xmm in bugis those kind. She came in the room, caress my face then start kissing me. Feels like I kena rape by her!

looks 8/10
figure 7, slim, A cup
bj
fj 8, willing do missionary & doggy
french yes

Overall, she looks the same as the ones in picture. Pretty cute girl. But this experience was about 3 months back. Havent visit her cause not free to go so far recently.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 10-03-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: zion road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunwitch90 View Post
Its the only MP along Zion Road that is directly opposite the huge landmark, that contains many shops/restaurants/movie theatre/supermarket/etc that people most frequent during the weekends.

P/s: If you're still asking for the location after this hint, it means that you can't even be bothered with figuring out the hint and heading down. Also, you can find it on GoogleMaps. Cheers! Kindly up my points
good comments and clear directions from u. unfortunately I can't up u through phone and completely can't access this forum from my laptop

replied all those pm me before I saw your post. otherwise won't even bother go through trouble to reply them since u had given clear directions

Last edited by accurate FR; 10-03-2021 at 01:36 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-03-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
From what I've read, it is.

I've been there once and got Yiyi. She was wearing oversize T shirt, look like those xmm in bugis those kind. She came in the room, caress my face then start kissing me. Feels like I kena rape by her!

looks 8/10
figure 7, slim, A cup
bj
fj 8, willing do missionary & doggy
french yes

Overall, she looks the same as the ones in picture. Pretty cute girl. But this experience was about 3 months back. Havent visit her cause not free to go so far recently.
think same girl. some her colleagues Call her yi Ran some call her yi yi
Old 10-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
isn't this MP bad news?
bad News? u meant been raid last year? usual procedure is the girls will be deported soon after raid but due to the pandemic, they consider to be lucky can stay on for indefinite period

Last edited by accurate FR; 10-03-2021 at 01:59 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 10-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
bad News? u meant been raid last year? usual procedure is the girls will be deported soon after raid but due to the pandemic, they consider to be lucky can stay on for indefinite period
bad news as in "bait and switch" tactics used to entrapped customer to patronize their outlet..
Old 10-03-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Read from a grp shop gonna raided?
Old 10-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Read from a grp shop gonna raided?
Was passing by the place earlier while sending passenger to River Valley..... saw raid in progress. 2 unmarked cars + 2 police vans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1