The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun
help with passport matters

I have been travelling in/out of Singapore to many asian countries very often and now my 3 year passport is full of immigration stamps/chops. Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks
Old 09-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: help with passport matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsun
I have been travelling in/out of Singapore to many asian countries very often and now my 3 year passport is full of immigration stamps/chops. Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks
where do you expect the immigration officers of the foreign countries which you intend to visit to put their stamp on your pasport if there is no more spaces?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i dun get your question.. the passport full of chop but if got space then still can use ma.. if not more space then get a new one la
Old 09-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
i dun get your question.. the passport full of chop but if got space then still can use ma.. if not more space then get a new one la
He got no time to make renewal wor ...
now even can renew via internet/postal service ... just need to collect it personally

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks
I believe if you shaft USD100 in your passport, you wont get shit no more ... you can even request them dont put the entry stamp on your passport

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold

Thats = US$200/- when you exit, no entry stamp, thats
if you are lucky. Otherwise, treated as illegal Immigrant..hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I believe if you shaft USD100 in your passport, you wont get shit no more ... you can even request them dont put the entry stamp on your passport
Old 09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

In tat case, Get 2 passports Always one to stand by~

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
In tat case, Get 2 passports Always one to stand by~
you might as say ... one passport for each visitng countries
64 pages can stamp 192 stamps ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Quote:
you might as say ... one passport for each visitng countries
64 pages can stamp 192 stamps ....

It might work for Mr paul~ hehe, Since he travels so much and doesn't even have time to renew/make his passport..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer
Thats = US$200/- when you exit, no entry stamp, thats
if you are lucky. Otherwise, treated as illegal Immigrant..hehehe
actually got trick 1 ....
when u shaft the green back, make sure they stamp on a blank piece of paper ... when exit, ask them to put the triangle stamp on top of the entry stamp lah .... hahaha

If not, stamp on your kar-chng also can (but you can bathe leh) hahahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
planethollywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Two options - carry on using your present passport which is full and expect more shit from immigration OR spend some time to do something about it and get a new passport. Don't know how often you log on here but spend a little less time here and do your passport online or via post, ok liao! As a frequent traveller, I'm sure you know that sooner or later you'll have to get a new one, right?
Old 09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold

Now I know how you cheat on yr wife.. . Are you married?

Quote:
actually got trick 1 ....
when exit, ask them to put the triangle stamp on top of the entry stamp lah .... hahaha
Old 09-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer
Now I know how you cheat on yr wife.. . Are you married?
cannot tell you, wait you tell her ... I cham liao

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

DNAT u got guilty conscience ah.. kekeke
Old 09-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
DNAT u got guilty conscience ah.. kekeke
the least I got ... some even cheong until wanna divorce Sg wife .... haizzz

I would like to secure a life/retirement companionship with my Sg gf, yet still wanna sneak out for some wild thrill before ROM.

"Women, always on a man's mind" - Sigmund Freud

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1