The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Budget Package For You Just $50.

Ya.For Just $50

All the past FR on her......

FR posted by Bro koebshaq0_0

Thanks to Bro xxx I fast hand fast leg made my appointment with Apple today.

Booked a slot during lunch hour and quickly rushed to H81 for action.

Soon after checked in, Apple appeared and we began our session.

FR below:
Name : Apple
Looks : 6.5/10 (looks sweet, very decent looking with a pair of specs, gentle lady)
BBBJ : 7.5/10
AR : No
HJ: 7/10 (nice cumming all over her tits and body)
GFE : 8/10 (Felt even closer to her now)
Damage : $70 + tips
RTF : maybe if got Vit $

FR posted by Bro gambit88

Many thanks to Bro xxx for the quick reply for contact.
This time round me fast hand fast leg and arranged for a sexxion for today at 3pm. Apple arrives at at about 3:15pm.

The shower was very a detailed one, can tell that she likes cleanliness.

After the shower requested her to give me a massage. To be honest her back and neck massage was quite poor, not much strength and the acupoints she not very accurate. Asked her about her rusty massage skills, she say it has been quite a while since she practiced her skills. After that flipped over and she continued to give me a facial and head massage. This was much better, very gentle and relaxing, almost make me fall asleep.

Finally the main event starts. In my mind all I wanted to do was to give the "SURPRISE A Creamy Running Nose".

To Start, me went south on Apple and gave her a 20 min paint job. Painting Apple was really a Great Pleasure. Definitely no smell, pussy very nicely trimmed and her pussy a situated a bit higher than normal gals, making her pussy very accessible for my paint brush. Apple also has a very nicely shaped Clit that all painters must not miss. You need to see to believe. Don't know how many times she came from my paint job, but when I was done with her, her face and body was all blushed and when she placed my hand to feel her heart beat I think it was beating over 120 beats per min.

Let her rest a bit and it was Apple's turn to service me. She caps me and stated to give me a short BJ, little bro was ready for action in no time. She hops on and trys to mount little bro for cowgirl. Oh my god, entrance too small, little bro took quite a while before he was finally burying himself deep into the love hole. Oh Boy!!! Apple's pussy is almost like "Air-Tight". She was really enjoying herself milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. Thank God I was using Durex Performa. She rode me for close to 30 mins and came numerous times before finally collasping on me. I could feel her heart beats on my chest with my cock still deep inside her. That my fellow bros is the Ultimate GFE

Switced her over to all fours and starts to do doggie with the intention to wet the "Surprise", but ran into a little problem in doggie position. Seems like because her love hole is located further up and she have a nice meaty round ass, my didi keeps slipping out when I try to turn the engine on to overdrive. Me is a solid 6.5" but still have this problem, not sure is it her problem? or my doggie skills need more sharpening?

The Grand Finale
Changed to a new cap, this time not Performa anymore, but my favourite 0.03. Turned Apple over and began my missionary pumping. This time round no desire to control anymore, Just WHACK !!! I think I lost count after my 500th stroke and pure animal instinct just took over......

Still wanted to unload on the "Surprise", but Apple was Cumming too. She pulled me close to her with her hands and legs, just like a Octopus. Me no choice but to unload my 4 days of ammo deep inside her. The GFE I don't know how to describe, its even better than my real GF.

Sorry for the long winded FR, Thanks for reading until now.

Below are Apple's Stats :

Name – APPLE 苹果
Age - 25
Height - About 1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg
Look - 7.5 ( Me Sucker For Gals Bonking With Specs On)
Boobs - B- (Slightly Saggy)
Body - 7 ( Will Definately Be "Surpised" )
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - She Loves To Be Painted
Massage – 5/10 Body Massage; 7/10 Head Massage
BJ - 6 (Short And Must Be With Cap)
AR - Can Do, But Me Never Try
FJ - 9.5 (Love Hole Can Clamp Like A Vice)
GFE - 9.5 (Sweet Sweet Gal)
Damage - $70/1/1 shot
RTF - Very Very Soon (Before She Becomes Too Hot To Book)

Promised Her I Will Bring Her Out For A Good Meal On the Next Bonk.

FR posted by Bro XiaoLangGou

First have to say thanks to the T.S ! Bro xxx for this gem.

Had tried her last night but can only find time to type this FR properly during my lunch break today .

After work (overtime) last night 10 pm , was tired and needed a rub so just nice gave her a call to try my luck . She answered and was free ! so ma tui liao . Made appt at 10.30pm

Got a room H81 , sms her and waited for her . within 5 mins there was a knock on the door . Opened a door , in came a teacher looking sweet decent specky gal . I LIKE !

Stats match what BRO Jasdude say so will not go much into detail. She was attentive and caring towards me .Told her i want the whole package first , so she help me strip , help me hang up my cloths and ushered me to the shower which she joined me shortly in the showers . Quite chatty , maybe becos i just came back from two years in china so can relate much . TCSS while she pampered me with a full body soap rub , no crevices was left unsoap ! felt very clean

Massage was smoothing and relaxing , told her to be naked, a bit rusty on procedure but overall good . Quite a cock teaser cos she knows how to tempt you and set the mood with her bush rubbing on your thighs when giving you a back massage . NICE turnon ! OOPs i forgot to mention the SURPRISE that BRO xxx was referring to ! WOW !!!! but not completed yet ! must be expensive to be completed . was told by her to be ard 1500 .

Her hole was tight , and she was quite responsive as well . Shiok and a experience with the SURPRISE while dogging her ! CUM with her after a few positions . we rested in bed with her head on my chest ,while still playing with my dick . tired so ask her to stop if not will sure go for seconds !

I was her last customer , so we went for supper and i sent her back . gave me a peck when she got out of the car .

Will sure rtf after trying others . If not people will label me a number collector !

Bros that interested kindly post in main for contact.........
Old 12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Re: Budget Package For You Just $50.

FR posted by Bro massage

Thanks to Bro xxx, sorry I got no power to upz you.

Yesterday sms Apple and arrange a time with her at 330pm. After my meeting I rush like hell (Delay by customer) to Kovan to meet up with her. Make it by 4pm. She is a soft spoken lady, carry a tiger everywhere. Those that have meet her will know where is the tiger, hehe......

FR below:
Looks : 6.5/10 (looks sweet, very decent looking with a pair of specs, gentle lady)
Boobs: B
BJ : 7.5/10
GFE : 7/10

FR posted by Bro Ksc81

Got hold of ctc from TS and sms-ed apple for appointment. Bell rang a few minutes after giving her room no. Opened door, in anticipation of nice fresh find--was however a bit disappointed to find that apple was a fl which I had done a few months back. She had apparently stopped FL when she managed to get her present job as manicurist--re-surfaced only to earn some extra money for new year etc.

After short rub, proceeded with full package. Did not finished off though I must add, apple was happy to keep on going. As I had half hour left on the room, told her she could go but she offered to stay back as she did not have any other immediate commitment (nice gesture).

Quick assessment:

Looks 6
Body 5 (I prefer someone slimmer)
Boobs small b, a bit saggy
Massage 6
BBBJ 6+
Paint did not try
FJ 5(on account of my poor fiinishing)
RTF No (Apple's a nice girl- just not my type.)

Thanks Bro xxx for sharing.

FR posted by Bro Qwe123

Thanks bro xxx.
Not many people willing to share with newbie or low pts bros.

She's got average look, looks sweet and of course with the specs got the teacher look. I must say her ar is not bad, not that i had tried before but it sent me to heaven. The massage was short as i told her i wanted to go into main course already. I give her an overall rating of 7.

look:6.5/10
body:6/10
boobs:6.5/10
gfe: 7/10
fj:7/10

FR posted by Bro MotoV3

1st thanks to bro xxx for the contact.
Book an appt with apple today at early noon, wanna hv massage plus Fj and she reply say only can do massage plus Hj, bros should know why hor.
Here my sammary :-

Looks : 6.5/10 (very decent looking with a pair of specs, gentle lady)
Body : (will surprise u)
Frenching : Light kiss only
Massage : 5.5/10 (got put in effort)
HJ: 7/10 (nice & gentle)
GFE : 8/10 (she is a nice girl)
RTF : maybe if got Vit $

FR posted by Bro Jackspider

Fr on Apple

Too bad she turned coded red today but still proceed with the massage+hj service...
First impression, she looked like a red apple with the spec on, a bit shy type..

Proceed to massage, was expecting a solid massage but realised tat she is not good at it, she say still can reject her & she dun mind it.. i told her tat it is ok, just carry on.. think she a bit pai seh tat her massage skill is below standard and she is getting her friend who is good in it to impart her the skills..

Mid-way thru the massage, told her to massage me using her tongue instead.. she spent more time licking me than massaging ..told her i wanna a cob & finished off by spraying my ammo on her boobs

Apple's scorecard(IMHO)
Look:6/10
Body:6/10(a bit bah bah type)
Boobs:6/10
hj:6/10
attitude:8/10
rtm: only if she learnt well from her friend

Finally many tks to bro xxx for sharing this ctc

Huat Lah
Horny JS

FR posted by Bro Tinyterms

yo , thx xxx. i have a taste of sweet red apple on friday ( 19 dec 08 ) and here is my FR.
Book her at 7.15pm in H81.While reading papers while waiting for the apple to come. Then 20 mins later, ding dong. Open the door saw a syt wearing a spec standing at the door. Invite her in and starts to tcss. Then she proceed to do her massage. Her massage was normal when compare to xiao juan or jenny. But what surprise me was..............she got a tiger head tatoo behind her , at her wrist level. She said the tiger was tatoo in china but colour in singapore. Wat her nice tatoo. Then I started to caress her by first remove her blouse exposing her purple colour cup about size B then i remove her skirt exposing her lacy black panty.Later i remove all of them until her birthday suit. One time nice about her is she did not rush and so give that girl a tiger .

FR posted by Bro Coolio77

thanks bro xxx,

just back from a relaxing noon. bro really helped me alot around here so here's my FR.

Apple's scorecard
Look:7/10(SYT though 27. Really sweet looking and her smile really does the trick)
Body:7/10(small tummy i guess is through drinking too much!)
Boobs:6.5/10(little sag and I think can classify as b->c cupper ba)
hj: (initially wanted to offer just this as 'suddenly' code red little bit. maybe talk about bro xxx she excited )
BJ: (good suction. capped me with her mouth. her SYT look does it man....)
FJ:7/10 (good moans)
attitude:8/10
GFE:this one really depending on individual's talking skills liao. YES for the answer but you have to be able to talk to her.

Booked a 2hr session 1.30pm H81. Waited excitedly cause she said she would be here in 2mins time! finally door bell chimed! peep through the hole and was suprised! bro xxx did real good with this suspense stuff! SYT look and soooo sweet smile. Shy like myself and for a few seconds, we were like smiling to each other speechless. I was enticed by her smile and SYT.

After w while, proceed to bath and massage. For bros going to try soon, prepare your massage stuff if you like oil, powder etc...she came from work so kinda like not prepared. so no oil and no powder massage. massage definately not piano but still lack the pro points. good enuf for me though.

We chatted and somehow, code red activated (i suspect due to her thinking about bro xxx ) and initially wanted to provide just HJ. After awhile, somehow turned to FJ. she was on top attacking me all over! little bro cannot tahan and she capped me on top, after awhile changed position and the rest is .....unloaded fully. wanted to make it last longer but her SYT smile and looks + all her attacks..little bro just had to unload.

Will definately look for her again.

thanks bro xxx again..

i think code red shld be over. today is somehow puzzling so bros..mai tan liao!

FR posted by Bro Jec808

Thanks to TS Bro xxx for Apple's contact. Had a session with her 3 days ago.

My short fr;

Look; 7.5 (pleasant with specs on)
Boobs; 7
Body; 7.5 (a bit bah bah, ok with me. And the TIGER)
Pussy; 8 (shaved)
BJ; 7.5
Painting; 8 (nice no smell)
Massage; (didnt try -not into it)
FJ; 8 (good position)
Attitude; 8
Overall; 7.5 (8.5 if she is non-smoker)

FR posted by Bro sancilang

Thanks Bro xxx for her contacts ! My patience paid off !

Apologies for this brief FR . Now in office ! I went for two rounds with her after seeing her tiger !

Look- 7 (teacher look with specs on . ask her to keep it on during F)
Boobs - B Just right for me
Body - 6 clothed 7 unclothed - turned on by tiger !
Pussy- 7 crew cut and odourless !
BBBBJ - she is willing to please .
Painting - she loves it !
Massage - skip it ! want to tame the tiger !
FJ - 8 she has a very hardworking tiger !
Attitude - 8
RTF - Sure will visit her zoo again for her SPECIAL SPECIAL !

I got something else for the second round that I never tried before ! It was my virgin entry ! Tips to other bros , treat her well and she might suggest it !
Old 12-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

FR posted by Bro Pheonix341

Firstly, i would like to apologize to bro xxx for holding apple's contact for such a long time. Secondly, thanks bro xxx for sharing her contact. As promise to u, below are my brief FR.

Called her up yesterday to book an appointment wif her at H81. Can sense tat she is veri friendly over the phone. When i reached the place, called her immediately after i got a room. After 10mins, she came. 1st sight, she looks veri decent wif her spectacle on. I quickly usher her in. Initially, she was veri shy, but once she got comfortable wif me, she is quite chatty. We started off wif massage. She keeps telling me & apologize tat her massage skill is not so gd. But i feel quite ok. (of coz cannot compare to XH) After abt 30 mins or more of massage, she asked me softly tat wat kind of service i want. I opted for a HJ. Her HJ nothing special, but gd things is she alllow u to strip her to birthday suit. I start to finger her. she got wet easily. She had a soft boobs which nice to touch & sucks. The whole foreplay session took around 20 mins before i offload onto her body. Then she helped me to clean up the mess. Paid her after shower & leave together. Sori for the long FR.

Boobs: soft B cup
Looks: 7/10 (looks sweet wif her spec on)
Massage:6.5
Attitude:9/10 (veri friendly & polite)
HJ: 6.5
Damage: 70+tips+rm

FR posted by Bro lahwhyme

Thanks TS for Apple contact...

Book her for a session 2 days ago at H81. Got the room first and then sms her the room number. After about 10 mins.. ting tong....peep at her thru the door viewer.. she is wearing a spec. look wise so so... looks like girl next door. After inviting her into the room.. i strip to birthday suit and she start massaging my back. As she was massaging, she keep telling me that she is not good in massaging. Actually it is not too bad.. still passable. While she is doing hj on me.. manage to remove her bra and rub her love hole. She is wet man and can hear her maoning.. shiok man.

Look - 6 (pleasant with specs on)
Boobs - 7 (B)
Body - 7 (a bit bah bah, ok with me. And the TIGER)
Pussy - 8 (wet)
BJ - none
Massage - 6
FJ - none
HJ - 6 (quite standard)
Attitude - 9

FR posted by Bro shawnyoung

Hi Brosss.... firstly thanks TS for the ctc for apple....really released me and made my Day.....here is a short FR after holding my millions of soldiers for weeks....

had tried Apple this afternoon at slot time three thirty pm....while watching tv at room....than came a girl not lady i would say....she is wearing a jean and a black T shirt....and of course her trademark spectators....
First look at her was like a singaporean...just like girl next door....i was surprised in the first place as i tought was just like those typical China dressing....but i can tell you guys that she is one type of girl you can bring around and show your friend that she is your girl friend....
now on the bed.....everything was very SOP she does only BJ no BBBJ and that was kind of hygiene of her....there are two thing special about her ... first was that i could feel that while Bonking her....she can actually control the preesure of squeezing my little bro...feels very Shiok...it just like tight....loose tight .....and loose just Shiok.....and Secondly she wear her red glasses while Bonking...you can just imagine bonking a Nerd or your pretty teacher who you fantasize when you were young....Overall was a good bonk

Looks 7/10(she give me a feeling of Girl Next door}
Body 6.5/10(one of the gum gum hor Body)
Boobs should be around B
Overall experience 8/10
Very GFE also
will RTF Definetly
Old 12-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

FR posted By Bro Pussinboots

Received apple contact from bro cooler08 and decided to meet her todae.
Abit apprehensive as there is oniee 1 FR for her, but still went along anyway.
Promised bro cooler to give FR after and so here it comes.

She seemed very shy when she came into the room, just looked at me smiling. Personally i rate her looks above average. abt 7.5/10. More towards the cute side. Went to shower by myself first as i tink she abit shy to come in, sitting at the bed in her lingerie. After both of us finished showering she offered to give me a massage first. And i agreed. MAssage skills average but with good strength. Tok abit while massaging to try to make her not so shy. Towards end of massage she began to relax more.

ONce she relax le got some chemistry le action starts.
I shall not go into details on the action but i will give some personal ratings for u bros out there.. But really enjoyed the session. LOL

Body:7/10 with a beautiful tiger tattoo on her back. slight tummy but tats normal.
BoobS: B cupper, Not for Bigboobs lovers. But very nice nipples.
BJ: Put cap on with her mouth. 7.5/10 good suction
Frenching: Dun tink she likes, just kissing on lips abit.
Fingering: she enjoyed it.
Painting: she Loves it.
Pussy: very tight and wet easily.
FJ: All sort of moans in different frequency. Makes u high also.
Was one of the better FJ i experienced.
GFE:9/10 like doing wif ur GF
RTF: Definitely.
Damage:70/1/1 exclude CD and room
Bros be gentle with her. Cheers.

FR posted By Bro albertchen123

Firstly, must thank Cooler08 bro for the ctc. If not, would not had try tis "pearl gem" at any chance....

Call apple today as on leave. lucky for me, she hadnt have any appointment yet. so make a apptment at ard 11.30am.

waited for ard 15mins and she knock on the door.

To my surprise, she is a real beauty. (based on my liking & opinion only). She got a very sweet and GFE look.

Wanted a give me a massage, but rejected as not in the mood. Later i suggest to had a talk session instead...

Had a good and comfortable talking session with her and keep hugging me..really no word can describe..really like BGR.

later can tahan any more, (wondering who??) as she pounce on me like a hungry kitten.

To keep it short, the FR are as follows:-

Name – Apple
Nation:Prc-Harabin
Age - 28 (she told me)
Height - +/-1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg (very huggable)
Look - 7.5
Boobs - B- (Saggy but long nipple)
Body - 7 ( watch her back-hehehe)
Skin - 8 (smooth like eggy shell)
Fingering - never try
Painting - 8/10 -smell less.
Massage – Never try
Talking - a very good listening ear
BJ - 7 (inclusive of licking my balls)
AR - Never Try
FJ - 7 (can try lotsa position)
Sound System-9 (seems like listening to classical music-soft) Great!!!:)
GFE - 11/10 (Superb Sweet Gal)-My type...
Bonkers: I am the Third Bonker (she claims)
Damage -$70 + $10tips + $10cd + rm
RTF - Soon as my wallet regain its conscious

Bros,Please take care of tis priceless gem as she is new to the job!!
Handle with care.

The FR is based on my opininon only. For reference only.
like the saying:- One man meat is another poison.
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/s...0012009678.jpg

Last not least,cheers for Bro Cooler08 to share with me again..Thank You:)

Please do not PM me for the CtC. Thank You

FR posted By Bro amfrend

Thanks bro cooler for the contact. Had a session with her yestday. She has a cute look as you get to see her longer. She is a bit shy and keep smiling which is good and can be very friendly. I bath myself as normally i would prefer so. She offered to massage me, can see that she tried hard to please and makes her rather breathless. Proceed to action. OOOOOOh, it is rather tight there making me have to struggle abit. After some slow and smooth in out, finally ease abit and start hard on the job. Had 2 positions, She moans and seeing her shiok makes me feel satisfied.:D..and there....release.:p
By the way, her bj was quite shiok where she really works hard and fast.
Look 6.5 bj 8 fj 8.5

FR posted By Bro saddened

Made an appointment with Apple today, will make this FR short as I am rather tired

Looks 6-6.5/10
Boobs 6/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 9/10

Tight pussy but not really for boob lovers.

Overall she's very hardworking and accomadative. Doesn't rush and is ever ready to please

FR posted By Bro CandyKisses

First of all.. thanks bro cooler08 for the contact

As promised, here is my FR

Age: told me 40+ (but i dun think so, should be around 30?)
Look: 6.5/10 (Better looking from far :) )
Boob: B-
Massage: 7/10 (not really good.. but + points due to good attitude)
FJ: never try... never bring cd :D
HJ: not pro but enough to let me cum
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating)
Damage: $60 + Hotel

Due to my newbie-ness, I forgot to bring a cd HAHAHA
so I had a HJ instead
A nice lady indeed -> she even offer to discount me

Anyway, just to conclude, Apple is an average looking lady who is very accommodating. Most probably will RTF, as she promised me a double FJ next time round :D

FR posted By Bro Woei

A short FR on Apple :

Origin- nvr ask
Age - late 20
Height - ard 1.6
Weight – Abt 45
Look - 7 ( quite sweet)
Boobs - B
Body - 7 with tattoo at the back
Skin - 8
French- light kisses
Fingering - light one
Painting -yes
BJ - 6.5 ( I prefer bbbj)
FJ - 7 ( lots of soft moan )
GFE - 7/10
Damage -$60 + tips + cd + $20rm

Anyway, thanks Bro cooler08 for sharing the ctc. Upz u :)

FR posted By Bro Ashti

Thanks bro cooler08 for the contact,

Here is my belate FR as busy with work.

Very shy gal from the start but very good attitude to start with.
Not a time watcher and willingly to bring you into the mood.

Looks: 7/10(lookable milf)
Body: 7/10
Boobs:b-
Massage:7/10(good strength as i was the first customerof the day)
BJ:did not try as can sense that she is wet
FJ:8/10 geniue moans and wet pussy really got me going
Attitude: 8/10

Willing to try lots of position until you cum.

FR posted By Bro fan36

Name – APPLE
Age - 28
Look - 8
Boobs - B
Body - 7
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - Smell less
BJ - 6
FJ - 9
GFE - 9
Damage -$80/2/2
RTF – Yes

Thx to TS....gt her contact quite sometime ago.....but no chance to meet her....Todae feeling a bit itchy so met up wif her. Called her and off i go and booked a hotel...ask her how much fer 2time....at 1st quoted me 100 bucks...but aft nego she we agreed at 80 bucks....Cut the story short....once in room....she look quite cute....a bit on the meaty side....but wid nt consider her as fat ba!!! Very chatty....chatted wif her on quite alot of things thru out....actuali quite enjoyable to chat wif her....shes quite a cheerful person....aft the session....she even called me again to say that she felt happy knowing mi...haha....i guess its bcus of the chemisrty build up during the tcss ba!!! Aniwae.....mi look forward to meeting her up again too![/QUOTE]

FR posted By Bro Gd2day

Many thanks to TS for the contact.

After I got the contact, I finally found time this afternoon for a lunch tryst with Apple. Called her around 1230 p.m. and she agreed to meet me at the XX81 at 1:00 p.m.

Will not go into details but I will just post the stats as according to my honest opinion.

A word of caution, Apple is not for syt or boob lovers. If you want something different, you can try her.

Look: 5.5 (personally, I feel that a 7 was too high)
Body: 5.0 (she is a bit short, guess around 1.55 to 1.58. Fair and smooth skin but typical MILF figure, definitely not shapely. Observed that she has a tummy although she told me that she is single, shows that she is not taking care of her figure)
Boobs: 5.0 (A+) (I am a boobs lover and I feel that a B- is too high. I just wanted to try something different beside the huge boobs such as Ah Mei that I have become used to)
BBBJ: 7.0 (This is her strong point. Good suction and almost made me CIM. Had to stop her)
FJ: 5.3 (Only 1 position: she on top. Definitely tight)
DMG: 70/1/1 (excluding CD & hotel)
RTF: No, not really my cup of tea

I also observed that she had some slight armpit hair which she should just shave away and she had the cigarette breath which I don’t really like. Overall, she can be classified as a budget bonk in today’s bad economic times.

Bros that interested please post in main for contact
Old 12-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Old 13-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

Old 13-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

Bros that interested please post in main or pm me for contact
Old 13-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
bro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do you mind to share her contact?
Old 13-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FL_FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind share ctc ?
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\''¨''\´`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \¨¨¨/´¯/') ¨\
Old 13-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro_bear1977 View Post
Do you mind to share her contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_FL88 View Post
bro mind share ctc ?
Bro check ur mail
Old 13-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
happyforever is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Budget Package For You Just $50.

bro mind to share Apple's contact?
Old 13-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyforever View Post
bro mind to share Apple's contact?
Bro can see you go everywhere ask for contact and ur points getting lower and lower.......

Already pass you Apple Contact....After session please post Fr hor......

To all bros you ever try go near to a TIGERNo Right.....

Trust me you got a chance to try in now....for just $50 with a young Milf that need $$$ urgently to send back home
Old 13-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jieqian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thkz cooler08 for your contact !

Body:7/10 with a beautiful tiger tattoo on her back. slight tummy
BoobS: B cupper, abit saggy.
BJ: 7.5/10 good suction
Frenching: yes
Fingering: Dun tink she likes
Pussy:tight and wet easily.
FJ: All sort of moans
Damage:80/2/2 exclude CD and room

Bros PLS be gentle with her. Cheers.

DON'T MISS THE CHANCE !!!
Old 13-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jieqian View Post
thkz cooler08 for your contact !

Body:7/10 with a beautiful tiger tattoo on her back. slight tummy
BoobS: B cupper, abit saggy.
BJ: 7.5/10 good suction
Frenching: yes
Fingering: Dun tink she likes
Pussy:tight and wet easily.
FJ: All sort of moans
Damage:80/2/2 exclude CD and room

Bros PLS be gentle with her. Cheers.

DON'T MISS THE CHANCE !!!

Thanks for ur Fr will upz you soon.....Apple told me you a nice guy
Old 13-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

To all bros you ever try go near to a TIGERNo Right.....

Trust me you got a chance to try it now....for just $50 with a young Milf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1