The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ MINT ♛ FAIR SKIN CHIOBU WIF SEXY MODEL FIGURE & HIGH GFE❢

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

We Are A Honest Agency That Cherish Clients & Want To Have Long-Term Clients

♛ MINT ♛ FAIR SKIN CHIOBU WITH SEXY MODEL FIGURE & HIGH GFE❢❢

Name: Mint
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 35B - 25 - 36
Height: 162CM
Weight: 48KG
Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED [LASER REMOVED]

Boobs: AUNATURALS
Services Provided: BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$170 💕 1 SHOT 💕 45 Minutes

$240 💕 2 SHOT 💕 90 Minutes

$600 💕 3 SHOT 💕 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

💝💝 Room & Snowcap Provided 💝💝

Kindly WhatsApp Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Now❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To SECURE A SLOT WITH MINT NOW ❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates & Field Reports Of Our Models,
Last But Not Least,
For PERKS & DISCOUNTS From Us.

⚠ SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED ⚠

Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 15-06-2024 at 02:31 AM.
Old 12-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ MINT ♛ FAIR SKIN CHIOBU WIF SEXY MODEL FIGURE & HIGH GFE❢

💘💘💘 FR For Mint 💘💘💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Mint from TRL

Looks: 8/10 quite a looker, sharp features, big eyes and light tan skin. Fairer than avg Thai
Body: 9/10 slim, long legs, round solid ass but with B cup boobs. Ass really quite solid, she says she's 25 and her body is still quite nubile
BBBJ:got me hard and ready to go. Tries to be sensual but technique not there
DFK: None
FJ: 7/10 Did a couple of positions, mostly it's me banging cos I love to control her nubile body. Loud moans and thin walls got me a little worried so we put on some music. Fucked her hard in doggy, spanking that ass and blew my load shortly.

Overall, good to release on a hot looking girl. GFE could be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaysahoon View Post
Mint Teeruklover

Looks: young and chio with sharp feature picture describe. Alluring and young hot syt with long hair.

Boobs: Original B, nothing fantastic but feels good in the hands and good to lick and nice to touch.

Body: fair smooth skin with curvy figure and no tattoo spotted, petite and have a hot perky ass

French: Beware, you may lose your tongue She's a fighter and i am busy with enjoying her body.

Bbbj: Hard working, kept at it with different variations. slow and steady with good suction, it’s simply mind blowing and with deepthroat. Skillful and powerful.

Painting: Clean shaved more like wax type. No smell and she loves it and finally came loudly from it

FJ: capped it hard on. I did her missionary, gently give her deep thrusts while I hearing her soft sweet moan, I pull her up to lotus position and jacked her continuously. She gave me a tight hug, felt her shaking and we came together.

GFE: quite good GFE feel, she doesnt treat you like a customer with lot of hugging and cuddling.

Thanks bro SK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

Mint - TRL

Pros:
- Looks simillar to photos
- Smooth skin and soft body, no tattoos
- Natural Bs
- Light French
- Solid massage

Cons:
- GM towels -_-

Overall: 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreForum View Post
Mint from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 She looks around mid/late 20s. Looks quite hot to me.

Body: 8/10 slim and quit fair skin. body looks well taken care of

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups that are real soft

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 8/10 well shaved and wet

FJ : 9/10 After the BJ we went to try out cowgirl riding position then alittle bit of doggy then ended with missionary.

Massage: 8/10 soso massage, but massaged several areas which was quite a good service

Overall: Sex was good, service was good. attitude was good too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
FR FOR Mint from TR:

🗓️ Date 日期 : 11 Jun 24

Name 名字: MINT

Looks 样貌/颜值 : If I were to be honest the photos were quite edited on her face, maybe down 2 points from the photos. But her attitude and and GFE made up for it 7/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid-Late twenties maybe
Body 身材 : Solid tight body as shown in her profile pic 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B’s, love it 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : Tongue action, suction all have. 9/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : Slow and sensual 10/10
FJ 爱爱 : Quite standard positions, but doggy style hits home due to her hourglass figure 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 : Quite chatty, can understand basic english 10/10
Massage 按摩 : Tried her massage in between shots, almost fell asleep cause too relaxing 10/10

📝 Overall Experience: (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Left the room sextisfied, almost did not able to cum for my 2nd shot cause I was kinda tired she really tried her best to make sure I was able to shoot my shot. (unlike some FL will ask you to DIY or just leave).

Very handy during shower and soaping, love it.

Overall a great experience with Mint.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 She has a super hot body that can make anyone weak during position like doggy or missoniary just not for (bigger) boob lovers.
🔹 Massage was honestly decent, not the best but we’re not here for massage anyway. But have to admit that it was really a good filler between shots
🔹 She is really clean below as advertised, love it.

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Highly likely hopefully she doens’t goes back so soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconist View Post

FR for Mint from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Pretty like those models u see in thai

Body: 9/10 Fair skin, but too skinny i feel. Overall body is maintained well.

Bbbj: 8/10 good suction and playing of balls and eye contact

French: 9/10 Kisses quite frequently then follow with frenching especially during FJ

Fj : 9/10 Started off with riding, can grab her waist and hips as she's quite skinny. Didnt do doggy as i think too skinny for ramming so i just proceeded with missionary with her

Massage: -/10 did not try this

Gfe: 8/10 although didnt offer massage, but she spent her time after session chatting with me. quite a sweet talker and takes very good care of me

RTF: still thinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLEY WATER View Post
Mint TRL

OKT: Friendly and prompt replies.

Looks: long hair with shape feature and similar as photo posted. Actual will be more beautiful then posted

Body: Thai fair smooth skin, petite with slim seductive figure and a hot tone nice perky ass to ram.

Boobs: natural and just nice for me to teh and zhut, sensitive nips. She loves being touch and press

Frenching: quite good as she was willing to let your tongue explore her mouth too. Has really nice soft lips

Bbbj: very skillful, slow and deep throat with lot of suction and slurping effect. She almost choked once for plunging too deep.

Pussy: wax type and Initially dry, but very wet and will cum just by painting. No smell and can feel the tightness.

FJ: She is real horny. Banging her doggie, see her neh neh shaking was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload all my love juice inside condom.

GFE: Good chemistry, very playful, like lover, keep teasing me and high KC skill. Know how to build and blend into the environment.

Thanks bro SK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLEY WATER View Post
Mint TRL

OKT: Friendly and prompt replies.

Looks: long hair with shape feature and similar as photo posted. Actual will be more beautiful then posted

Body: Thai fair smooth skin, petite with slim seductive figure and a hot tone nice perky ass to ram.

Boobs: natural and just nice for me to teh and zhut, sensitive nips. She loves being touch and press

Frenching: quite good as she was willing to let your tongue explore her mouth too. Has really nice soft lips

Bbbj: very skillful, slow and deep throat with lot of suction and slurping effect. She almost choked once for plunging too deep.

Pussy: wax type and Initially dry, but very wet and will cum just by painting. No smell and can feel the tightness.

FJ: She is real horny. Banging her doggie, see her neh neh shaking was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload all my love juice inside condom.

GFE: Good chemistry, very playful, like lover, keep teasing me and high KC skill. Know how to build and blend into the environment.

Thanks bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; Yesterday at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ MINT ♛ FAIR SKIN CHIOBU WIF SEXY MODEL FIGURE & HIGH GFE❢

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Old 12-06-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 12-06-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 12-06-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 04:48 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 13-06-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 14-06-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 14-06-2024, 03:16 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 14-06-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 18
suaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint Teeruklover

Looks: young and chio with sharp feature picture describe. Alluring and young hot syt with long hair.

Boobs: Original B, nothing fantastic but feels good in the hands and good to lick and nice to touch.

Body: fair smooth skin with curvy figure and no tattoo spotted, petite and have a hot perky ass

French: Beware, you may lose your tongue She's a fighter and i am busy with enjoying her body.

Bbbj: Hard working, kept at it with different variations. slow and steady with good suction, it’s simply mind blowing and with deepthroat. Skillful and powerful.

Painting: Clean shaved more like wax type. No smell and she loves it and finally came loudly from it

FJ: capped it hard on. I did her missionary, gently give her deep thrusts while I hearing her soft sweet moan, I pull her up to lotus position and jacked her continuously. She gave me a tight hug, felt her shaking and we came together.

GFE: quite good GFE feel, she doesnt treat you like a customer with lot of hugging and cuddling.

Thanks bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1