The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Palazzo Hotel is Now Not Guest Friendly Unless Booking From ThaiHotelDiscounts

Hi All,

Did not want to start a new thread, but decided that it is so important and many guys must be aware of this.

From Jan 1st 08. Palazzo Hotel Bangkok is now charging a 500 Baht joiner fee even if you book a twin/double.

However, It will be still guest friendly if you book with ThaiHotelDiscounts.

I have negotiated with the hotel and other agents/companies will not be able to offer this.

Only thing is if u take a girl back from one of the traditional massage shops next to the hotel etc, then a 500 Baht joiner will be taken regardless.

This does not apply to any Soapy massage or another massage place not next to the hotel etc.

All the best.

Tim
Old 23-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
civicsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Palazzo Hotel is Now Not Guest Friendly Unless Booking From ThaiHotelDiscounts

Hi bro,

-how would they know if the gal is from the traditional massage next door or any other soapy joints?
-how do they know if we booked through your web? do we have to put a sticker on our top
Old 23-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Palazzo Hotel is Now Not Guest Friendly Unless Booking From ThaiHotelDiscounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicsky View Post
Hi bro,

-how would they know if the gal is from the traditional massage next door or any other soapy joints?
-how do they know if we booked through your web? do we have to put a sticker on our top

Bro,

The traditional massage shops next to the hotel etc have their girls wear a coloured uniform and obviously they know them from that.

They can check to see the company booked through. Sounds quite difficult to know. As long as there is no joiner
Old 23-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Palazzo Hotel is Now Not Guest Friendly Unless Booking From ThaiHotelDiscounts

bro .. r u saying that we have to pay 500baht if we bring any gal to our room now ??
Old 23-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. r u saying that we have to pay 500baht if we bring any gal to our room now ??
Bro,

If you booked with ThaiHotelDiscounts, then no need to pay 500 Baht. Unless you bring a girl from the traditional Massage shops outside the hotel.

Tim
Old 23-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro,

If you booked with ThaiHotelDiscounts, then no need to pay 500 Baht. Unless you bring a girl from the traditional Massage shops outside the hotel.

Tim
Sounds strange. If we bring in a girl from a soapie massage, no need to pay. Bring one from a decent traditional massage joint, have to pay. Really sounds odd.
Old 23-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Palazzo Hotel is Now Not Guest Friendly Unless Booking From ThaiHotelDiscounts

Hello,

As a longterm guest at Palazzo for the past 8 years, I shall find our for all of us! How are they going to check if you're bringing a female guest? Are they going to post a security guard at all entrance to elevators? Also, due to lack of dress codes in the lobby, I've seen many Chinese female guests dressed similar to Thai-Chinese working girls! Are they going to stop all the females entering Palazzo and question them if they are working girls or not?

If this is true, Palazzo will be losing hundreds of loyal guests! All my friends and I will be booking hotels at other places! My question is, I wonder how many percentage of current hotel guest will be booked through ThaiHoteldiscounts? Also, hundreds of perspective Palazzo guest chose Palazzo due to their motto "guest friendly hotel!"

It sound too fishy to me but TIT!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

This is my fav hotel of all time in rachada.Main reason being its convenient to all arb orb nuat joints & huay kwang.

The star attraction is u can bring a gal back anytime without hassle of being stop by security/staff for exchanging for gal id or being check for joiner fees etc.Now new rules implement im sure its gonna affect eveybody in someways,but as long as we still go thru thaihotel think the problem will be minimise.

Tim,Btw the traditional massage uniform gal joint u mention is the the joint directly opposite the hotel?

They recognise them from the colour uniform so maybe if bros here die die need to take one from there can ask them to change first before coming up to the hotel to skip the joiners haha

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 24-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=norice;2542327]Hello,

During my stay @ Palazzo 10 days ago. I did not encounter such a problem, infact my lady friend did come personally to my room. At the same time I also witness male guests with ladies. I am very sure that the management of Palazzo did not go ahead to impose such a "Fine", if they did so,the hotel is definitely losing out her competitiveness. As a corporate guest of Palazzo, i will definitely boycott her.
Old 24-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 21
biker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I did receive a flyer from the management of Palazzo with regards to this 500 Baht thing.. But so far, no problems when bringing gers back..
Old 24-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut View Post
Sounds strange. If we bring in a girl from a soapie massage, no need to pay. Bring one from a decent traditional massage joint, have to pay. Really sounds odd.

Palazzo are just starting to enforce it this week.

Palazzo have an agreement with a traditional massage joint and get a commisson for in house massages. Thats why they need to charge a joiner if u bring one of those massage girls back from the shops directly outside the hotel.

I did ask how they will know what girl is from where etc? They said that those massage shops have a coloured shirt and is very familiar to them.

Tim
Old 24-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker View Post
I did receive a flyer from the management of Palazzo with regards to this 500 Baht thing.. But so far, no problems when bringing gers back..
Yes they are putting these flyers in all their rooms. I told the manager that if they do this joiner thing, they will probably be empty as most people who stay at The Palazzo want to ring back girls.

Tim
Old 24-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
This is my fav hotel of all time in rachada.Main reason being its convenient to all arb orb nuat joints & huay kwang.

The star attraction is u can bring a gal back anytime without hassle of being stop by security/staff for exchanging for gal id or being check for joiner fees etc.Now new rules implement im sure its gonna affect eveybody in someways,but as long as we still go thru thaihotel think the problem will be minimise.

Tim,Btw the traditional massage uniform gal joint u mention is the the joint directly opposite the hotel?

They recognise them from the colour uniform so maybe if bros here die die need to take one from there can ask them to change first before coming up to the hotel to skip the joiners haha
Tell u the truth. Not sure how it will go.

Most guys will not want to bring back one of those Massage girls outside the hotel anyway. I am wondering if the owner will actually follow through with the guest joiner policy? Suppose only time will tell.

Tim
Old 24-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

As a longterm guest at Palazzo for the past 8 years, I shall find our for all of us! How are they going to check if you're bringing a female guest? Are they going to post a security guard at all entrance to elevators? Also, due to lack of dress codes in the lobby, I've seen many Chinese female guests dressed similar to Thai-Chinese working girls! Are they going to stop all the females entering Palazzo and question them if they are working girls or not?

If this is true, Palazzo will be losing hundreds of loyal guests! All my friends and I will be booking hotels at other places! My question is, I wonder how many percentage of current hotel guest will be booked through ThaiHoteldiscounts? Also, hundreds of perspective Palazzo guest chose Palazzo due to their motto "guest friendly hotel!"

It sound too fishy to me but TIT!
Bro,

The massage girls working directly next to the hotel wear their own specific coloured uniform that all their girls wear. Therefore it will not be similar to other Chinese female guests at all. The hotel can spot these girls a mile off.

We are in the top 5 sellers of The Palazzo. In only 2 or so years. Remember my first meeting at The Palazzo. Laughed with the manager, Palazzo is the only guest friendly hotel in Ratchada.

You may want to speak to Khun Phusit at The Palazzo. He will be able to clarify this I am sure.

Tim
Old 24-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Thanks for the heads up bro Tim......this is news indeed.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1