The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question: Is it legit to have private drinking session in private apartment?

Guys, is it legit to have private drinking sessions in private apartments? Headcount within the current limit of 8.

My business associates and myself sometime will organise such sessions. Ownself brings gals so 4 males n 4 females. More of a chill out session. Drink, eat, watch movies and digging. No Singing KTV or sex (yet). We try not to create disturbances to the neighbours.

Seen some kenna caught so a bit paranoid. LOL.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
Max9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Question: Is it legit to have private drinking session in private apartment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post
Guys, is it legit to have private drinking sessions in private apartments? Headcount within the current limit of 8.

My business associates and myself sometime will organise such sessions. Ownself brings gals so 4 males n 4 females. More of a chill out session. Drink, eat, watch movies and digging. No Singing KTV or sex (yet). We try not to create disturbances to the neighbours.

Knew of one joint operating in an old condo near ttsh. So far never got raided. And the operator can provide viet gals. It’s a bit pricey though. So I guess it’s relatively safe. The argument will probably be invite friends to drink and chill if got raided
Old 27-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question: Is it legit to have private drinking session in private apartment?

As long as not more than 8 ppl in your apartment, it's totally fine. Just don't be loud and disturb the neighbours, as per normal time SOP.
Old 28-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Keep to 8 surely safe. But to be honest, what is the probability of kana caught? Lol! Don’t scare la. See newspaper everywhere report ppl kana caught. But these kuku ppl are those who violate the law then post on social media to let ppl catch them lo. Don’t see these enforcers too up

You know all these ah gong affiliated units. How high tech and efficient are their system? If you join them after you work for Google, Amazon, apple, Alibaba, Tencent. it is aka gg back 10 years in tech.

That is why Singapore tech/ smart city/ telehealth / fintech never improve much. You get a bunch of clowns to teach kindergarten kids how to be entrepreneurs where the group of clowns don’t even know how. Lol!
Old 28-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post

As long as you are not as dumb as Cao Guo Hui they all and go post your session online, or your orgy session too loud.. shouldn't be a problem one lah.. also try not let your neighbours see too many ppl entering your unit at one go, should be fine one..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1