The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Queen of Boobs

I don't know whether to start this thread in Gey of HC. SO, dun flame me.

I only intend to ask, between Bobo (L18H12) and Sugar (Dorris HC), whose breast is bigger ?

Tks very very much
Old 05-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Queen of Boobs

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa
I don't know whether to start this thread in Gey of HC. SO, dun flame me.

I only intend to ask, between Bobo (L18H12) and Sugar (Dorris HC), whose breast is bigger ?

Tks very very much
I have tried both.

Bobo is bigger. But Sugar is fairer.

Another nice big titts in Gl is Bai Xue. Nice big soft tofu titts with visible blue veins running around the titts. Bai Xue's titts is still smaller than Bobo, but is as big as Sugar's.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 07-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4234 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bobo is bigger. But Sugar is fairer.

Another nice big titts in Gl is Bai Xue. Nice big soft tofu titts with visible blue veins running around the titts. Bai Xue's titts is still smaller than Bobo, but is as big as Sugar's.
hm...
bro gedangsa and bro zyxel,
I tried Sugar, stilll loves her ever... the only reason I go doris is for her...
not so frequent hangs around GL legal house...

so these 2 ladies, Bobo and Bia Xue, I should at least invest to go for under-study ?

titts
Old 07-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002
hm...
bro gedangsa and bro zyxel,
I tried Sugar, stilll loves her ever... the only reason I go doris is for her...
not so frequent hangs around GL legal house...

so these 2 ladies, Bobo and Bia Xue, I should at least invest to go for under-study ?

titts
Bro titts,

Better to try Bai Xue. She is like sugar. A bit better than Sugar, cos Sugar dun bj, but Bai Xue does bbbj.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 07-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
Bro titts,

Better to try Bai Xue. She is like sugar. A bit better than Sugar, cos Sugar dun bj, but Bai Xue does bbbj.

Cheers!
zyxel
Bro tits,

Nice to see you back here. Where have you been MIA for so long ?

Kekeke

Cheers
Old 07-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 22
qetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually IMHO, Sugar's boobs are anytime bigger than Bai Xue's. Of course, both lose out to Bobo. So for boobs lovers, Bobo is a MUST TRY!!!

Anyway, all of these 3 gals have been on the scene for long time oredi - we need fresh big ones!!! :
Old 07-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Titty Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been wondering how to get a threesome with 2 big-titted gals either in GL or HC? This has always been 1 of my fantasies...any bros here have experienced such an encounter, I would be appreciative for yr advice and recommendations.

Just to add a little FR of mine. I had Bobo today at her base in L16H12. It was my first time with her as I heeded the recommendation by the bros here. I have had Sugar many times b4 and have to say that it is true...Bobo's titties are bigger and also firmer as well. Sugar's are quite saggy so much so that she has to use her hand to lift them up for me to suck. Also, she has a better figure overall. Lookswise, I would rate her as average but definitely not unpleasant.

As I am a true boobies man, I thoroughly enjoyed the session. She REALLY knows how to use those melons by rubbing them all over the place...eeven on your thighs and calves...that was real shiok! Not to mention those huge melons rocking back and forth when I bonked her doggie style. With the mirrors on both sides as I screwed her...there were infinite images and I felt like I was doing some "Ru Lai Shen Zhang"...hehehe

All in all, she is a definite must-try for boob-afficionados out there.
Cheers!

The angle of the dangle is always proportional to the elevation of the BOOBS!!! Eureka!
Old 16-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
ILaidLeiaB4Solo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Bobo L18H12 or L16H12?

What $$ cat is she in?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1