The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
is it normal for bj 100 and fj 150 in massage shop

pay 100 and 150 excluding entrance fees for hdb massage shop. is it too carrot??
Old 20-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: is it normal for bj 100 and fj 150 in massage shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
pay 100 and 150 excluding entrance fees for hdb massage shop. is it too carrot??
There's no market fee for these services.
It actually depends on how much you need it and how much you can afford to pay based on one's spending power.
At the end of the session it's you who decides whether the service lives up to your expectation.
Ask you a question, is paying $25 for a plate of carrot cake, the hawker style one at fullerton hotel chop carrot?
There are still tons of customer willing to so called chop carrot, but at the end of the day, they can afford it.
Old 20-12-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Do remember that you are also paying for the risk she has to take to deliver the happy ending ... 🥸

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

depends on the girl service and looks level as well as age
Old 20-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

To each it's own... There are 80 bucks a bong, there are also 800 bucks a shot. If u found it worth it, then its good enough for u.
Old 20-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the shop is small and rundown got no shower, like those old ones in PPC, 100 i feel not worth the experience.

But i had an expensive bbbj at Ha Kang spa before. These kind of spa can be more ex but was quite shiok. Lick my whole body like ice cream, deep throat and CIM. Kept coughing after I cim but no complaints. I actually felt a bit bad... but it was a damn good bbbj. huge slut hahaha. Also at least got shower and the place feels like a real spa.

Also had the standard $50 HJ but was worth 150 with the teasing and dirty talk i got. Really depends on your ML la and what you like la. That's why some people have their fav MLs because the value is really there if you're not a rich guy. Tho trying new ones also quite exciting. But i also had a boring HJ in the same spa with a diff ML.

Dont give a fuck when people scold you spoil market or what. Just pay what you feel its worth it if its a ML you try before. For new ones gotta rely on FR or gamble.

Some people no money just jealous only.
Old 20-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Now due to covid aftermath the market is like ranging 100 to 120 for fj, exclude entrance. That is what i paid recently.

Anything higher is pricey but to each his own. After all, want 50 bonk also have, is called JSP
Old 20-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Its not normal, but new normal. Many people need t9 adjust to new pricing structure , not only for these kind of services, but also retail etc cos cannot go jb shop. Lol

But fuck it, i will not succumb, not when the quality of the girl is so crap yet adking such high price lol
Old 21-12-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
If the shop is small and rundown got no shower, like those old ones in PPC, 100 i feel not worth the experience.

But i had an expensive bbbj at Ha Kang spa before. These kind of spa can be more ex but was quite shiok. Lick my whole body like ice cream, deep throat and CIM. Kept coughing after I cim but no complaints. I actually felt a bit bad... but it was a damn good bbbj. huge slut hahaha. Also at least got shower and the place feels like a real spa.

Also had the standard $50 HJ but was worth 150 with the teasing and dirty talk i got. Really depends on your ML la and what you like la. That's why some people have their fav MLs because the value is really there if you're not a rich guy. Tho trying new ones also quite exciting. But i also had a boring HJ in the same spa with a diff ML.

Dont give a fuck when people scold you spoil market or what. Just pay what you feel its worth it if its a ML you try before. For new ones gotta rely on FR or gamble.

Some people no money just jealous only.
I second to you. There are ml I don’t give what she wants, there are ml i tipped more. Some I may not give them more but go back to them more often. Clever type of ml will know their place and how to earn their money.
Old 23-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Now due to covid aftermath the market is like ranging 100 to 120 for fj, exclude entrance. That is what i paid recently.

Anything higher is pricey but to each his own. After all, want 50 bonk also have, is called JSP
JSP can raw somemore. Hahaha.
Old 23-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Not worth cos overseas some places can be cheaper so wait for overseas better lol
Old 23-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Hdb massage i feel if entrance they push you for certain package I won't continue kena b4 alot of trap where they push you for 88 package and then nothing in the end or some roaming need tiap money
Old 23-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lightningpython deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

I think the rate now is more than 120 for FJ
Old 23-12-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

We can always "set a ceiling" rates for the respective services ourselves as consumers...However at the end of the day, it is the ML who is providing the services to make her call..

Why we always hear that one bro go to one ML and offered GQ/FJ at a certain price while another bro go to the same ML dont even get offered or at a rate that is higher than what was discussed or shared here.

So the power to control ultimately rests on us and how strong our wilpower and determination to say yes or no...Once decided, go ahead and proceed with the deed but dont kpkb later if its not within the expectation...we've all have our share of hits and misses...

One man's meat is another man's poison....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

FJ in massage shop?

Wa sai, din noe they are so hiong sia,

Shud not call it massage shop la, shud call it fuck shop liao ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1