The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Cool Yokohama & Sendai - How?

I'll be in Yokohama and Sendai (north of Tokyo) from next weekend.

Maybe seniors can show this newbie how to go about.. Understand from Tokyo threads (seems bit outdated) soapy limits all the way. Also discriminates foreigners too.

Will appreciate some handy tips on places, prices (probably regret after) etc.
Old 26-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Yokohama zapped after 1 year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
I'll be in Yokohama and Sendai (north of +++yo) from next weekend. Maybe seniors can show this newbie how to go about.. Understand from +++yo threads (seems bit outdated) soapy limits all the way. Also discriminates foreigners too.Will appreciate some handy tips on places, prices (probably regret after) etc.
Who's as..le who zapped me ..AFTER 1 year post. No b..lls to own up too. What's your problem, did you get reverse constipation from my above post??
Old 08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yokohama zapped after 1 year

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Who's as..le who zapped me ..AFTER 1 year post. No b..lls to own up too. What's your problem, did you get reverse constipation from my above post??
relacks bro. intrestin thread abot land of rising sun. heard jap girls rather get bonked by jap men they "foreigners" - why like that?
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 08-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yokohama Sendai - How?

pai seh, my chinese not gd.
there a saying

simi simi bu liu wai ren tian.

imho, tis saying describe the action.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Rak Thai View Post
...jap girls rather get bonked by jap men they "foreigners" - why like that?
Thanks, never knew anybody visited this dumb (and only) thread I started when 1st enlsited sbf >2 years back. But then I was wet behind my ears

I don't know answers to your (interesting) question either. But what I do know is that some joints eg massage places, bar foreigners ("gaijin").
Old 09-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks, never knew anybody visited this dumb (and only) thread I started when 1st enlsited sbf >2 years back. But then I was wet behind my ears

I don't know answers to your (interesting) question either. But what I do know is that some joints eg massage places, bar foreigners ("gaijin").
Walaueh, Bro Yinyang conquering the land of the rising sun leh....BTW, after many years in Japan, I could say that the Japanese girls are only HOT when they know you [exception are those who had studied overseas and they can be hooked even along the beaches of Bali, but one must be able to scuba dive and surf too], so with little knowledge in spoken Japanese, one would find it hard to strike a move. Apparently, if one is a Han that resembles those NIHONJIN but can not speak Japanese. They may even mistake you as one of those illegal immigrants form PRC. Thus, many bars may restrict you by giving the excuse of the need to be a member of the club [bar??].

As for Sendai, which is far away from the Tokyo metropolitan, has not many bars per se. A lot of sake-consuming outlets are found [nothing to shout about and nothig to pick up unless you like the tao-kei-so who is normally a MILF obasan [aunty]. Mizu-shobai [drinking and entertainment joints] areas are hard to come by in Sendai. But in Yokohama, the port city of Tokyo, you will find a lot of these Mizu-shobai outlets.

If you want to have fun, go to Shinjuku for drinking bars and strip tease shows [TAKAI...quite expensive] and ROPPONGI for ONS if you are in luck. Both districts are in Tokyo.

The above may be outdated as I was a guai-guai-chai [good boy] when I was studying in Japan

Maybe other bros who had been stationed there lately can provide more information.

BAKAYAROO that ball-less fucker who had zapped Bro Yinyang... .

Please zap me too, you ball less fucker KUTABARE [go and die]
Old 09-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 18
Hongmen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHongmen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
pai seh, my chinese not gd.
there a saying

simi simi bu liu wai ren tian.

imho, tis saying describe the action.
It's fei shuo bu liu wai ren tian 肥水不流外人田.

Guess it's a carry over from WW2 whereby they still think they are superior to others
Old 10-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongmen View Post
It's fei shuo bu liu wai ren tian 肥水不流外人田.

Guess it's a carry over from WW2 whereby they still think they are superior to others
That assumption is not that true. The Japanese communities had been a closely knitted society [known as pluralism in sociology] since the olden days, thus it is rather difficlut for them to accept GAIJIN's as part of their homogeneous society. Basically, they resent GAIJIN's [xenophobia], and there is a tendency to dislike coloured people [even the indigenous orang asli of Japan, the Ainu's who resemble our Malays, are being despised upon] and to say that the WWII spirit of the DAI NIPPON KOKUMIN SHUGI was driving them is a weak concept, there were ample evidence that the occupational Jap forces rarely raped darked skin girls [Indians and Malays] due to an inborn dislike for dark skin stocks. If they felt that they were superior, they could have raped every ethnic girls in Malaya and Singapore then?? Like Hitler, if he felt that the Germans were more superior, then he could have ordered all nationalities and races to be exterminated, why only Jews?? He probably hated the Jews more.

A command of Japanese language could provide you a better chance to hook the Jap girls. This does not apply to the Thais who like everyone, whether one speaks Thai or otherwise No need to learn Thai ..learn Japanese loh
Old 10-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Koreans and Japs do not really like to have foreigners bonk their women. I had not so good experiences in both countries. Nbz, I see them in CHina sure ask them to fuck off and go home one.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Koreans and Japs do not really like to have foreigners bonk their women. I had not so good experiences in both countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami
..not apply to the Thais who like everyone, whether one speaks Thai or otherwise No need to learn Thai ..learn Japanese loh
Other than their so called "protectionism", my personal preference is jap gals. Japs appear to be more cosmopolitan, despite traditional values of deference to man. Would love to jump on a jap gal with likes of nanako etc. Hope yakuza can ignore this small potato.

Almost did 1 some years back, on some europe training meet. Rest asiapac was there, incl 1 jap chio colleague (whom I bio from earlier yokohama trip). After the obligatory dinners/socials, I asked her out for a nightcap and a walk (middle of winter!). Had some great red wine at a bar, tcss and hand in hand, the very gfe. Then on way back, pretended to left some gift (miyage) for her in my room, excuse mah..

After some drinks from minibar, we started to kiss and unbuttoned her blouse (kns, winter, so some layers! cannot be jittery). Omg, her nips were dainty pink. Put her fingers in my mouth, shiokado foreplay..

Pulled her gently to bed, and hugged her. But had to stop in my tracks, nbz red flag, the last mile! But experience was memorable, with her promise to pick me up from Narita (think dfistance Japan) next time etc.

I know the risks of inhouse dalliance, but this was geographically remote and I also knew her time was almost up in company.

*Prof, as for sendai it's famous for their beef tongue. Talk about giving jap gals the tongue kekeke. Jokes aside, I was planning to meet 1 nice thai lady married to jap doctor. But that's another story...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll be in Yokohama and Sendai (north of Tokyo) from next weekend.

Maybe seniors can show this newbie how to go about.. Understand from Tokyo threads (seems bit outdated) soapy limits all the way. Also discriminates foreigners too.

Will appreciate some handy tips on places, prices (probably regret after) etc.
Hey Bro,
I'm not too sure about Sendai, but I spent a few days in Yokohama.
From my impression, the soap lands usually only serve japanese people. One rule in these soapland places: No touching the girl. Think of it as those HS massage places but having no control over what happens. Its not so much that they discriminate against foreigners, but rather they are afraid that foreigners would not be able to understand that rule and touch the girl.

I think it has something to do with japanese law against prostitution. Some loophole involving baths and women bathing you but you not touching her.

Their version of a KTV are the clubs where women entertain you. There's one really big street in Yokohama and all the clubs are there. You can't miss it - women hostess will try to lure you in all the time. Careful though, the damage can be pretty severe. I don't think they will let you da bao, and unless you're very charismatic, you won't see any action until you sink a few thousand into that girl.

What I do recommend you do is to browse the web. There are a lot of freelance workers in all the major cities that will give you FS for 50,000 yen. They will usually communicate you with SMS, so a mobile is usually a must. Expensive I know, but its japan - what can you expect?

On another note: You have to go and try the restaurants that specialize in the king crab set. Its about 7,000 yen per person, but it was the most enjoyable meal I had in Japan. You get about 7 different dishes made all from King Crab.

Enjoy your trip bro. PM me if you have any questions
Old 10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Nice FR YY.. make gianz to return. I also luuuuvvvvv Jap Gals. But need to pick up Japanese le... sighh...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
That assumption is not that true. The Japanese communities had been a closely knitted society [known as pluralism in sociology] since the olden days, thus it is rather difficlut for them to accept GAIJIN's as part of their homogeneous society. Basically, they resent GAIJIN's [xenophobia], and there is a tendency to dislike coloured people [even the indigenous orang asli of Japan, the Ainu's who resemble our Malays, are being despised upon] and to say that the WWII spirit of the DAI NIPPON KOKUMIN SHUGI was driving them is a weak concept, there were ample evidence that the occupational Jap forces rarely raped darked skin girls [Indians and Malays] due to an inborn dislike for dark skin stocks. If they felt that they were superior, they could have raped every ethnic girls in Malaya and Singapore then?? Like Hitler, if he felt that the Germans were more superior, then he could have ordered all nationalities and races to be exterminated, why only Jews?? He probably hated the Jews more.

A command of Japanese language could provide you a better chance to hook the Jap girls. This does not apply to the Thais who like everyone, whether one speaks Thai or otherwise No need to learn Thai ..learn Japanese loh
Hi ProfessorOokami, I agree w/ U on the 1st pt where Jap hav a tight social culture & R a bit more xenophobia (varies widely).

Hwvr, I disagree w/ yr other pts,
1) They dun neccessary dislik clr ppl, e.g.
- Lot of Jap gals in internet chat rm specifily ask 4 white guys & couples. All other races R nt entertain. They hav high regard 4 the white which i believe is sometimes associated w/ the USA economic pwrness but their popularity R decreasing alng w/ their economic pwr. Guess no $$, no honey though these gals fuck 4 free!!
- Oso, in the 80s movies, where black men R shown 2 be sexy, thousands or million of Jap gals & obasans flew 2 US 2 hav a taste of their HUGE dick!!!
- Since early 2000s K-POP, where Korea men R tout 2 be new age men, the same thing happened again!!
- Oso, lk @ the biggest spenders in Thailand, its the Jap. Sure, they hav fair skin 1 but they oso tak dark skin 1 too.
So, IMHO, its not general dislik 4 other clrs BUT wha clr most popular @ the moment. Otherwise, its oni Jap men as might wha U had said, xenophobia & i tk, communication. They R 1st wrld gals who hav as much $$ as us if nt more, so why wld they need 2 warm up 2 a guy lik a 3rd wrld gal does, rite?

2) Jap did rape the Malays & Indians but much lesser on comparison 2 the Chinese during WWII bcos they knt be @ "war on all sides" as they didn't feel the Malays & Indians were putting much resistance. They treated the general Malay & Indian population better, so they oso less resist, rite? Afterall, nationalism wasn't high then since we were still in the colonist period. The Malays & Indians actually did put up resistance but the Jap had a deep hatred 4 the Straits Chinese who funded China in the Sino-Jap war. Likewise, 4 the local Chinese which explains why we fought harder against them than others.

3) As a matter of fact, fm historical finding, Hilter didn't hate Jews @ 1st but used the small but widely successful Jews in German 2 be the scapegoat 4 German bad economy then. After tat, was jus 1 lie after the other 2 cover the previous lies & all the ill feeling mounts 2 "justifies" all bad things done 2 the Jews in the end.
Its the same w/ other nation(s) where rich small minority race R often use 2 tak blame 4 economic & social woes which shift focus (heat) fm the govt.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
..soap lands usually only serve japanese people. One rule in these soapland places: No touching the girl. Think of it as those HS massage places but having no control over what happens...
...women hostess will try to lure you in all the time. Careful though, the damage can be pretty severe. I don't think they will let you da bao, and unless you're very charismatic, you won't see any action until you sink a few thousand into that girl.
...lot of freelance workers in all the major cities that will give you FS for 50,000 yen.
Arikato, myko-san for your interesting insight. My previous working trips to Japan were in Yokohama. Diversion to Sendai was my rendevouz with a nice non-WL thai lady resident in Sendai (sorry no sordid FR).

Yes, Japan's high cost of living puts the lid down on our wayward ways. In Yokohama, I usually stayed at chinatown's ex Holiday Inn (now Rose Hotel). So guai guai can only afford to hit neighbourhood straight bars (strictly drinks, no chabor) for R&R. There's a nearby good jazz bar, which can be a good sleeping pill.. Even amused myself once by scouting 1 brit owned pub in central part of city for 1 important MU telecast (rare as they are more into baseball).

So the jap girl dream is still elusive, wish I was 10 years younger and some millions yen richer *sigh*

PS: As real crabs go, I only tried winter crab in hokkaido.
Old 15-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I find the language is the biggest barrier not only for Japan, but also in Korea. I usually let my good friends in both countries to organize the la la trips and I just sit there silently and let the girls do the work....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1