The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Melody ktv at thomson

There's this new ktv opened at thomson ridge. saw a few good looking prc ladies but dunno who much to open 1 martel.

any bros have already been to this joint?Frs?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 04-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all
Re: Melody ktv at thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
There's this new ktv opened at thomson ridge. saw a few good looking prc ladies but dunno who much to open 1 martel.

any bros have already been to this joint?Frs?
Hi,

I was at this joint last weekend.

Didnt know the martel price cos I only drink beer.

The PRC gal are 'singer' and they will sit and chat with u when u go in for a drink.

When it turn for her to sing, she will ask you to buy flower for her while she singing.

The flower price from $30, $50 to $100 - this are actually tip for her...so u dont have to give anymore tip.

But I think can bring out gal after the gal finish work around 3am.

That all I know cos I just go in for some drink while wating for my friend to go GL.

Any Bro with more info, pls share share.

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 22-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

i saw some gals sitting outside the place.is the place like tanjong pager where u hv 2 buy drinks 4 the gals?
Any bros pls advise?
Old 25-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
i saw some gals sitting outside the place.is the place like tanjong pager where u hv 2 buy drinks 4 the gals?
Any bros pls advise?
Hi,

no, no need to buy drink.

The gal will earn the tips through the flower that u buy for them when they sing.

The tanjong pager pub gal earn tips through drink, so diff ways of earning tips.

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 25-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

no, no need to buy drink.

The gal will earn the tips through the flower that u buy for them when they sing.

The tanjong pager pub gal earn tips through drink, so diff ways of earning tips.

Thanks.
So bro, so can rubba rubba the girls in this joint or no?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1