The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2005, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jsaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Myanmar

Went to Myanmar - Yangon for some work last month and since I have seen nothing on this beautiful city on this site yet, I have decided to come out with a new thread. As I have yet to cheong overseas (except m'sia) before, my views may be biased or not very accurate. Please forgive me if thats the case.

I stayed in Yangon for around 1 month and had my fair share of cheonging. I will try as much as possible to organise my post into different sections for easy reading.

Getting there:
Myanmar is currently under military ruling. Visa is needed in order to visit the country. Only silkair provides flights there.

Currency:
Only accepts USD for changing into their currency known as kyats (shortform ks). Exchange rate is around 1USD - 900ks which translates to around 1SGD - 500ks. The banks there are very particular about US currency so only bring brand new notes with no tears and markings. Notes with serial number beggining with "CB" will bring you lower exchange as there has been circulation of fake USD with those serials.

Locations:
The cheonging locations are generally 'disco-cum-ktv'. Operating from around 8pm - 1am. Therefore, there is a need to pay a cover charge to enter the premises. The price per person is around 2000 - 3000ks (around 5SGD) and the first drink (beer/soft drinks) will be free. Prices for second drinks range greatly depending on the place you go to but should not exceed 2000ks for a can of beer. A variety of entertainment is usually provided throughout the night such as singing, disco, dancers, ah gua shows. Fashion shows are almost SOP at all the locations I have visited.

KTV rooms have varying prices and if you get one, you can get all the ladies to parade in your room and then you choose.

Ladies:
Almost all the ladies in such places are WL except the waitresses, models and dancers. However, some of the models also does 'part time' but are generally more expensive. The WLs only provide overnight services and the average and most common price is 15000ks (27SGD) for unlimited shots, excluding accomadation. Models will mostly ask for almost double of the average price. Services varies depending on different ladies cos there is no SOP there.

To get a lady, simply ask the waiter to get the lady of your choice to come and sit with you. After that you can negotiate the price and chit chat. Can do some light hanky panky also. If you realise she's not what you like, just politely ask her to leave (no payment required but tips are appreciated)

Places I have recommend:
==Asia plaza==
Have the best looking models as far as I'm concerned. WLs are so-so and tends to overquote prices. Atmosphere is not bad.

==Emperor==
The place I visit the most as my colleague likes that place. Ok place with some good lookers. No overquoting for all my visits. Only problem is that it is quite dark so have to wait for the fashion show to start to get to see the ladies clearly if they are not sitting with you.

==Palace==
A smaller place but cheap drinks. Only visited once but not a bad experience.

Some tips:
- Go early if you want more choice as the better ladies may have been chosen by others and left if you go late.
- Pay after the job. The earliest time they should leave is 6am.
- Get you condoms ready. Buying at the disco entrance is much more expensive and the quality of the condoms are .
- Keep your valuables and cash locked up in the hotel. Need to elaborate? LOL
- Give tips if satisfied. They will generally ask for taxi money which is basically tips in the morning. Its peanuts to us but means alot to them.
- If you want to have a model, ask the waiter to avoid embarassment. Only some of the models are WLs but the waiter will know if they are or not.

That's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask if you want more info. If you liked this, please up my points.
Old 28-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Re: Myanmar

finally a FR on myanmar!! Well written, i would up u once my power is back!!
Cheers

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 28-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the info, bro.

What language do they speak there ?
Are ladies fair skin, dark skin ? Look like Thai, Khmer, Malay ?
And what about safety in the street for tourists ?
Are hotels guest friendly ? Any issue on bringing back girls to hotels ?

The price you quoted sounds very economical.
Do you have a good time cheonging there ?

Cheers,

Knowntender
Old 28-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Ah Paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most of them i think look like thai and speak myanmese language
Old 01-03-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jsaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Replies in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Thanks for the info, bro.

What language do they speak there ? - Burmese
Are ladies fair skin, dark skin ? Look like Thai, Khmer, Malay ? - Mostly slightly dark skinned like Thais. However, I would say 1 out of 5 is fair

And what about safety in the street for tourists ? - I have tried walking around in the city area before midnight and it was fine. If you look asian they would probably take you as a burmese unless you dress very spectecularly.

Are hotels guest friendly ? Any issue on bringing back girls to hotels ? -As far as I know, the hotels would usually require the ladies to 'book-in' after dark and also surrender their IDs.

The price you quoted sounds very economical.
Do you have a good time cheonging there ? - Definately.

Cheers,

Knowntender
Old 01-03-2005, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Good to see this. What about other places e.g. discos, pubs and massage joints if any?

And freelance girls? Is there a bar-scene at all?

Thanks.

S.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Bros here. Any one can give me guidance on how to go and plan about a trip to Myanmar (Kengtong) ?
Going to plan a trip down there to find my tirak. but i understand that going to myanmar which is under miliatry control, require a visa of some sort.

where do i go apply for that? and any agencies or alternatives to get there on a cheaper scale? (Checked on silkair and the damn return trip is almost 500SGD!)

how long am i able to stay there b4 having to return?

and wad are the restrictions? saw on some online sites that they say we have to surrender our mobile fones? and there isnt any GSM coverage ?

please enlighten me on it.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
Bros here. Any one can give me guidance on how to go and plan about a trip to Myanmar (Kengtong) ?
Going to plan a trip down there to find my tirak. but i understand that going to myanmar which is under miliatry control, require a visa of some sort.

where do i go apply for that? and any agencies or alternatives to get there on a cheaper scale? (Checked on silkair and the damn return trip is almost 500SGD!)

how long am i able to stay there b4 having to return?

and wad are the restrictions? saw on some online sites that they say we have to surrender our mobile fones? and there isnt any GSM coverage ?

please enlighten me on it.
Easiest way, is to take a flight from Singapore to Bangkok, then from Bangkok to Chiangrai, then from Chiangrai Airport, get a taxi to Maesai(border town with Myanmar). From Maesai, you cross over into Myanmar (Tachileik) and infd them you wanna go to Keng Tung. After which, the "friendly" immigration will assist you to find transport to go there.

Your passport will be kept by the immigration in exchange for a piece of Pink Colour Card. You will also be issued a piece of larger than A4 paper which will state your destination, just in case you detour to somewhere you are not supposed to go. You will be needing 3 photos (passport size) as well for the Pink Card, etc.

There is no cellular reception about 10km-20km into Myanmar. Needless to say, Keng Tung is about 100-150km away so of course no reception. You can hold on to your mobile, no need to surrender. But it will be useless for calls in Keng Tung.

You can stay there legally for 14 days. Can extend but must come back to immigration... not worth the trouble if you ask me.

Restrictions? Do as you would in a military camp.

Forgot to add one thing, the cost.... the price of the air tix, if u can get the promo fare, Sing to Bkk (S$100 return), Bkk to Chiangrai(S$80 return), Cab fare(S$50 return) to Maesai, Cab fare(S$100 return) to Kengtung. Not very sure on the last one though. But bear in mind you have to change FECs when you go to Keng Tung. Its part of the Myanmar tourism regulation. On paper, all foreigners visiting on social VISA have to change US$200 worth of it. I was lucky, i managed to get through with changing only US$25 worth of FECs.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
kengtung

wao.. from ur break down... aint so cheap after all...

Btw... how am i gonna contact my tirak if there's no coverage ?
i mean.. i can get her on her village fone but what if she's out to meet me and we cant find eachother.. liddat hongkan leh.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The flesh market in Yangon is at Music Club located in Grand Plaza Parkroyal (formerly sofitel)

There are probably 150 FL girls there. All can take away price between US$30-50 (short time or overnight depends on how much the girl like u and how well u negotiate)

I took a girl there for US$40 short time but my friend got overnight for same price.

Prepare yr own condoms, bloody expensive over there (whether from hotel or conceirge)

FR:
Girl: Sarchi (dunno how to spell lar)
Figure: nice probable 34-27-25
Boobs: B
BJ: none
FJ: 6.0
Didnt even shower together

Last edited by grumpy; 02-03-2005 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

another place to do your KTV, dancing and stuff is JJ entertainment. They even have foot reflexology (no hanky panky one)

Cover charge/entrance fee: USD2.50 (2 beer or 1 whisky)
They have fashion show - about 100 "models" but dun expect more. The girls cannot catwalk to save their lives.

U sit down only the captain will bring girls for you to choose.
this joint is more for local and Taiwanese market. Not many girls can speak english, try your luck

Girls are cheaper here, between USD20-30 can get. The "models" USD50-100
Old 02-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
But bear in mind you have to change FECs when you go to Keng Tung. Its part of the Myanmar tourism regulation. On paper, all foreigners visiting on social VISA have to change US$200 worth of it. I was lucky, i managed to get through with changing only US$25 worth of FECs.
No more FEC, no minimum amount to change when visitng the Myanmar
Old 02-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
wao.. from ur break down... aint so cheap after all...

Btw... how am i gonna contact my tirak if there's no coverage ?
i mean.. i can get her on her village fone but what if she's out to meet me and we cant find eachother.. liddat hongkan leh.
Just my own estimate... could be more than that, or less.

You can try calling the village fone but that may or may not work as I understand those lines are domestic(Internal Myanmar). Dunno whether can call in from outside.

Have you arranged with her? Maybe you can get her to come down to the border Tachiliek to pick you up.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
No more FEC, no minimum amount to change when visitng the Myanmar
No more FECs to change as in the rules changed? From when? (Surprised)
Old 02-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
No more FECs to change as in the rules changed? From when? (Surprised)
You red devil fan ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1